Will the Jews steal more land?

Will the Jews steal more land?
theintercept.com/2018/01/23/israel-syria-safe-buffer-zone-golan-heights/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uIEeiDjdUuU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to see it backfire.

Isn't it a strange coincidence that this territory is one of the last strongholds of ISIS? It's almost as if ISIS was trying to destabilize Syria so that Israel could gorge itself on more territory.

Also fascinating that ISIS has never attacked Israel.

Israel is small, we need more land.
This area in you pic is relatively uninhabited, right?
and the people who does live there are mostly druze, so they could be loyal to Israel.

It will be nice to see modern Infrastructure in the expanded Golan.

You like the idea of land stealing? How come?

>How come?
Becsue of Sup Forums

Of course.

The want to take over the world. You were saying?

We know what your ultimate goal is kike

Why not choose better land? Why desert and rocks? You could take over evangelical USA and have peace.

>take over the world
first thing first

It's not a coincidence, this has happened before about 200 years ago. The Rothschilds backed the Saudi/Wahhabis through the British against the Ottomans to pave the way for Israel's creation. This is the same bullshit all over again. Also ISIS mainly operates in all regions they consider to be part of greater Israel, including that little piece of the Sinai.

In general Druze, especially in that region, rightfully think you should fuck off.

I'll take jews over arabs anyday

Let the fuckers have the middle east, maybe then it'll actually be worth something.

themoreyounotice.gif

i fucking hate this meme, you can't talk about anything without someone just responding with a stupid image.

The jews have never had a problem being extremely influential. Be it good or bad doesn't matter, they did it without a nation. Them having control of the middle-east won't change that.

Who cares? I'm sleepy. Seriously, though, I wouldn't care even if Israel detonated its nuclear arsenal there. I just want Europe to be free. Let shit skins squabble with each other.

>Be it good or bad doesn't matter, they did it without a nation. Them having control of the middle-east won't change that.
They did it to create a nation on stolen Palestinian land.

yes. there's noone to stop zion because most of syrias military aged men are in europe

>maybe then it'll actually be worth something.
Why do you care about it being worth something Moshe? Also nice meme flag, almost fooled me.

smdh

It only took them 2000 years

great fucking work guys

because it would be nice to secure europes flank from the far east and stop tons of shitskins from flooding into europe

ISIS literally made an execution video this month of them killing HAMAS leaders. Like, seriously, how weird is it that ISIS and the MOSSAD have the exact same list of enemies?

>because it would be nice to secure europes flank from the far east and stop tons of shitskins from flooding into europe
You don't seem to care about that by supporting Zionist agenda in destroying Libya and Syria. Without Israel fucking the entire region, "shitskins" would have a reason to stay in their own countries. Who are you trying to fool Yitzhak?

>Like, seriously, how weird is it that ISIS and the MOSSAD have the exact same list of enemies?
Not weird; both are financed and controlled by daddy Rothschild.

What a (((cohencidence)))

Mossad is seriously the most badass intelligence agency in the world

>Israel population 8 million
M8 Sydney is 5.1 million and it's not even a big city. All you cunts need is however much space is taken up by one shower and one oven per individual.

The way I see it is they got their homeland, let them all fuck off back there pronto.
You can't have it both ways.

So fucking what? You think land wasn't stolen in Canada?

That's not enough. We need to conquer all of the levant and some of North Africa and saudi Arabia. Arabs occupied those areas anyway.

>So fucking what? You think land wasn't stolen in Canada?
Fuck off kike. It's 2018 and native Americans have their full rights and even privileges.

Good luck. IDF is not what it used to be. Last two incursions into Lebanon showed that. Before you shit irony sarcasm at me...my mother was Jewish.

I hope Israel expands its borders, we need less Arab countries.

So fucking what? Giving a bunch of natives some rights after you have made sure the country is good and conquered amounts to after the fact damage control. History of the world is one of invasion and conquest. Get used to it.

>my mother was Jewish
you realize you are a Jew right

>I'll take jews over arabs anyday
it's always preferable to choose the arabs since there's no controversy in glassing arabs

God is with Israel.

You live in Caulfield South don'cha Schlomo?

I guess God needs to get glassed then.

Sup Forums sucks zion cock when you mention the only nation fighting zionism

>The star will gorge itself on clay.

Do you really need to ask?

youtube.com/watch?v=uIEeiDjdUuU

Yep. Then Israel will be crowned capitol of the human anthill. The world will consist of stupid brown people in the working class, and stupid Semitic mutts in the upper-class. Both classes will suffer from horrifying genetic diseases that will worsen with time. Great for the cancer industry. Great for any onlooking ETI, as it means not having to deal with us outside this planet or solar system. Great for "Jews", because they get their incompetently-conceived NWO and the pleasure of dying with it.