>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 24
>Syrian gov’t calls latest accusation of chemical weapons usage ‘lies’
>Tillerson blames Russia for E ghoutha chem. attack, admits he doesn't know who did it
>Turkish warplanes start bombing Manbij. TFSA captures Adamanli&‘Umar Ushagi towns in Afrin
>Turkey:287 kurds killed. YPG denied, claims only 15-20 fighters were killed. YPG claims it killed 203 TFSA fighters
>Kurdish forces:There are no SAA troops in Afrin
>SAA to halt military operations in Idlib once Abu Dhuhour Airport is secured
>DeZ:SDF capture Gharanij town, 10km north of Haijn
>OPCW invited by Damasc&Russia to visit captured warehouses where rebels stored chemical weapons
>Report:US-coalition killed up to 11k civis in 40 months
>Pentagon:YPG fighters that leave IS front for Afrin will lose support
>US claims 150 ISIS terrorists killed in eastern Syria
>Report:Turkish military column enter W Aleppo in order to open a new fronton Afrin
>Latakia:SAA repells HTS attack
>Saudi-led coalition captures Hamily area in Taiz
>Houthis repell Saudi offensive in the Najran Region of Saudi Arabia

Prev > →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57TADez3QNY
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42823429
youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/956664409165828096
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/956660392301940737
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/956666444355395584
youtube.com/watch?v=OCIVijRFKmM
wsj.com/articles/irans-fast-boats-stop-harassing-u-s-navy-baffling-military-1516897301
twitter.com/GlobalNational/status/956689528785432576
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ya bashar

Imminent collapse.

FIRST FOR GREATER TURKEY

Death to America!
Curse on the jew!
Victory to Assad!

If that roach manages that, i will be impressed but insanely mad

SDF greatest ally!

Threadly reminder

kek

Nobody care about sandpeople quarrels.

I have crippling depression

>158023017

Thanks for baking m8. I remember someone posted that pic and asked for it to be posted in the next OP a week ago, but the baker didn't do it and I felt sad.

T.B.H. this bullshit deserves complete re-writing.

if they do, it will be our achievement first, for we will have achieved a greater /sg before turkey achieves a greater turkey.

/sg will always win. in every way.

YGHH YGHH YGGH YYYGGHHHH!!!!

yeah its pretty cringe with the use of "shill" and reeks of r/ptg/ mutt paranoia, thats not to say there isn't a lot of shitposting though

no problem m8

cant sleep properly
back to twitter and shitposting

You can feel their desperation
JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=57TADez3QNY
so what do you guys think of this video

Welcome back, m8.

>Trump threatens to stop aid to Palestinians
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42823429
US President Donald Trump has threatened to halt aid to the Palestinians if they do not agree to take part in peace talks.

The state department confirmed he was talking about aid for economic and security assistance.

Mr Trump accused the Palestinians of "disrespecting" the US, and said: "Why should we do something for them when they do nothing for us?"

The Palestinians have rejected the US as a neutral broker in peace talks.

They are furious at Washington's controversial decision in December to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Former Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat said of the US president's latest comments: "Trump could buy many things with his money, but he won't be able to buy the dignity of our nation."

Why the focus on Palestinian aid?
Speaking at the World Economic Forum in Davos in Switzerland, Mr Trump said the US gives the Palestinians "hundreds of millions of dollars in aid and support" a year.

He chastised the Palestinian leadership for "disrespecting... our great Vice-President" Mike Pence by refusing to meet with him in the region earlier in the week.

And he said he was the first US president to link the issue of aid funding to the peace process.

"That money is on the table and it's not going to them unless they sit down and negotiate peace," he said, sitting beside Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

"I can tell you that Israel does want to make peace and they're [the Palestinians] going to have to want to make peace too or we're going to have nothing to do with it any longer."

The US announced earlier this month that it was withholding more than half of a tranche of funding for the UN agency supporting Palestinian refugees, amounting to about $65m (£46m).

i can imagine assad reading this news while drinking tea and having a good chuckle

But the US state department later confirmed this was not the aid Mr Trump was referring too. He was instead talking about bilateral funding for economic support and some security training.

US bilateral aid to the Palestinians amounted to $260m in 2016. By contrast, Israel receives more than $3bn in military aid per year from the US.

This seems to be the first time the White House has used aid as a bargaining chip to try to force the Palestinians to negotiate peace.

It's one way to "shake things up" in hopes of getting people "back to the table," according to the state department spokesperson Heather Nauert.

There would be at least a tremor if the US withheld the bilateral aid. Most of it goes to economic development projects, though some is also used to train security forces.

But the practical outcome of Mr Trump's statement might be limited. Israel needs the PA to run the occupied territories and may counsel against weakening it. Politically this has made the Palestinians even more adamant about rejecting sole US leadership of any peace talks.

Mr Trump's manoeuvre has also underscored the failure of President Mahmoud Abbas, who staked everything on the US-led process and now might have less than nothing to show for it. Perhaps this will be what it takes to "shake up" the ossified Palestinian leadership.

Presentational grey line
What about the peace process?
The US president said his administration had a "proposal for peace" that was "a great proposal for the Palestinians" and suggested Israel was prepared to make some concessions.

"You won one point," he said to Mr Netanyahu, referring to Jerusalem, "and you'll give up some points later on in the negotiation, if it ever takes place."

But he added: "I don't know that they [peace talks] will ever take place."

The last round of on-off peace talks between the two sides collapsed amid acrimony in April 2014.

youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY

Im giving you a nightcall, to tell you, how i feel

F

What did Trump say about Jerusalem?
Mr Trump stood by his decision to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital - a move that broke with decades of a US policy of neutrality on the issue and put it out of step with the rest of the international community.

He told Mr Netanyahu: "Israel has always supported the United States so what I did with Jerusalem was my honour."

And he reiterated his view that by taking "Jerusalem off the [negotiating] table... we don't have to talk about it any more" - suggesting it could move forward the peace process.

"They [the Palestinians] never got past Jerusalem," he said.

Welcome to my world

More
#Afrin: Video shows Turkish-backed #Syria|n fighters destroying #Assad and #Öcalan portraits in #Afrin Canton today.
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/956664409165828096
video included in the link

Victory to Iran.

Now that you are here, this thread will surely not die.
Let's rewrite it then.
/sg/, LET'S COME UP WITH A PROPER GUIDE TO SPOTTING SHILLS

omg, kek.

why would they bother

kike scum (((drumpf)))

Does Assad know about /sg/? Has he ever commented about us? We're easily his biggest supporters, it's hard to believe he doesn't know about us

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/956660392301940737
just listen to how fucking thin the veil of lies the US is spewing

he once said on a news interview that he does know there is a large concentration of online support for his goverment
doubt assad can name drop Sup Forums in any way shape or form

I don't think he is right. I think he is being like joshua landis, trying to protect his reputation as opposed to doing what he does best, which is to collate info and vomit it out.

I think he has traded his reputation for honest analysis. Not like someone is paying him, but I detect a shift with the wind.

I think the info is is good, but when i watched it yesterday I felt he was being, well, wrong.

He may well be right, but at present there is too much in the air to have a proper handle on things.

I am sure he would love to express his gratitude towards bunch of autistic neet fagets that shitpost about this war whole day on a haitanian hootch destilation forum posting anime, hand made maya-mayas n'shit.

More
At least eight people killed, over 40 injured in a hospital fire in southeastern city of Milyang in #SouthKorea, Yonhap reports
Not Syrian related
but still /sg/ global news update

Thinking of becoming a priest

Shirvan has always been a little bit too pro-rebel for my liking. But the video does have interesting details.

*hugs*
maybe cause you dont get enough huggies.
Welcome back.

just insects getting caught in their own web of deceit

it would be best if erdogan cut down the whole lot of the us contingent while they're at it

which deity?

One here is enough, thank you.
Tyr, of course.

never seen that one before, saved

#DeirEzzor: Many #YPG fighters were either killed or captured by #ISIS in #DeirEzzor Province today.
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/956666444355395584

Do it.
>inb4 /sg/ devolves into another religion debate.

What do you mean which deity? There is only one Lord that rules in his heavenly kingdom

>erdogan cut down the whole lot
That's what the Turks have been hinting at with bombing Manbji and then the prime minister(?) saying they'll confront threats to Turkey on either side of Euphrates

>Tyr
>pronounced as Tür
WE

Go for it lad
you are certainly a better man than me if you do

First, stop call the shitposters "shills". This is not r/ptg/ and we are not degenerates.
Second, remove the "salafi" part. Terrorist's suppoerters are nonexistent in /sg/.

>surrendering to isis
oh for fucks sake

first of all cut out the use of the word "shill", mutts use it far too much out of paranoia and means practically nothing at this point. Replace it with shitposter or something similar because thats really what plagues these threads, shitposters craving attention. tbqh they're pretty easy to spot anyways and you'd have to be mentally retarded to need a guide on how to spot them

Me too buddy.

very true, he's so brash and narcissistic that he actually ends up just speaking his mind, showing the US regime for what it is as a result.
youtube.com/watch?v=OCIVijRFKmM

we'll see how much of a rapid cunt erDOGan is in the coming while, the dynamic in afrin is anything but standard. this first phase of the war, i think, is indeed drawing in. we'll see how the dynamic with the kurds, turkey and amrikki plays out.

>>pronounced as Tür
what
i feel stupid
i always called tyer

I dislike the SDF, but I still feel sorry for them, poor guys...

On a scale of 1 to decapitated, how do we think they are doing now?

Truth be told, you can choose certain or uncertain death and there's always this tiny glimmer of hope that ISIS will trade you for something.

most likely dead or being raped to death

>We
>Wuz
>Wurmz

it's pronounced tear tho

oh polan, you know if he was giving a Victory speech and mentioned "my followers on The syrian general" you would freeze with shock and excitement

Which denomination?

But legit shills do exist though (read: (((fanatic)))), but you're right about most shitposters not being shills.
But as for Salafis, there have been a few legit terrorist supporters. Also, take note that Salafis include Rebels/AQ supporters as well.

The next stage to keep an eye on I think is Kurdish attacks from the east bank, either organized by SDF or individual commanders on the ground.

*cuddles tightly*
You could have all of my cuddles, Sri Lanka Bro.

Well, lady Asma got a soft spot for disabled persons, so maybe...

this
/sg/ is a strictly Caledonia christian board

Anything other than Catholicism wouldnt feel right

/sg/ is a Alliance between Orthodox Christians and Shia's Muslims

Sunnis back to /ptg/

>tfw Mimi is a Exception

i mean yea, but the choice is "do i shoot myself in the head or detonate a granade and die instantly, most likely witouth feelilng a thing, or do i surrender myself and have a increadibly slim chance of surviving, and an increadibly high chance of dying a grusome painfull death" its not that hard of a choice tbqh

incorrect, we practice shia islam here

What do I need to conquer Anzu to prove I'm worthy of her KARA BOGA presence?

Fucked in the ass by Russians and Syrians or fucked in the ass by Kurds and us marines

Iran is so bankrupt they cannot even afford to harrass US ships anymore. Soon pay for civilian security forces will dry up.
wsj.com/articles/irans-fast-boats-stop-harassing-u-s-navy-baffling-military-1516897301

Currently reading this book. The beginning kind of slow and way too in depth...but once it picks up; it's really interesting read.

Just gonna throw it out there cause I think some of you all might enjoy it.

Istanbul, then you need to trapify the entire male population

wew
its a real slow news day
you guys want just a basic global news update
nothing much from syria right now
still night

All of this unrelenting hugging between two men is sinful!

>you guys want just a basic global news update
hit me up senpai

only by angl*s who can't into ü
>Týr (/tJər/;[1] Old Norse: Týr [tyːr])

cringy af, on the tier of wishing of tr*mp thanking his internet people in his election victory speech

why not

Give me a quick rundown on the book and the author.

Trump proposes plan that provides a path to citizenship for 1.8 million of the so-called “Dreamer” immigrants.
twitter.com/GlobalNational/status/956689528785432576
M..MAGA amiright

>politicians lie
>banks steal
>jews scheme
>humanity suck
Here, TL;DR 4U.

you'd think with Turkey going full rainbow on the Kurds, we'd have constant news but surprising it's been as slow as an average trump supporter

wowza get this nigga a nobel prize in journalism

Sounds interesting, might look into it.

ay here's a screancap of when sg went over 1600 replays is anyone wants such a thing

If you want to talk about Trump then there is a thread for that.