Are Italians white?

It is one of the hardest questions to answer in the history of Sup Forums. Are Italians, specifically Northern Italians white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many more times are you gonna ask? Utter fucking garbage.

I remember a video, two Italians were driving around in Liberia or some shit. The coup soldiers went crazy and took them to the execution wall.

But one of the soldiers noticed the passports and stopped the execution because he said 'These guys aren't white, They're Italian'

So if niggers think that Italians aren't white, they're not.

half whites, but there are still a ton of aryans in italy

italy is the most anti-immigrant country in all of europe. they are honorary

A lot of Western Europeans have majority R1B DNA, including the Northern Italians.

Fuckin sauce

italians and greeks literally created civilization, you jewish dumb fuck.
also sage

I'm actually Northern Italian, specifically having cousins in the Verona area.

>tfw exactly half Southern Italian and half Scottish

I want to gas myself. My cousins look like spics. I will forever be le 52%
Also
>tfw very pale, pink nips, and blond hair, but brown eyes

>meme flag
> i have cousins in iceland

sure schlomo goldbergstein

Jewtube deleted the video.

All I remember was the details of the videos and
'They're not white, they're italian'

LOL

yes
saged shill thread

When I was visiting family in Naples I was surprised by this
Not that Poland isn’t more based, but Italians would loudly tell any African/woman in hijab/gypsies standing in their way to go fuck themselves. You would Unironically get arrested for that here.

Dude I may be a 3rd Generation Amerimutt, but I'm just wondering if I myself, am pure white as a Northern Italian-American.

i see right through your meme flag, goblino

well, we kinda use their alphabet, right?

so it's either
>italians are white
>we use sandnigger alphabet

pick one

you're just an insecure beta cucked faggot, actually a disgrace for this great country.
x3 sage

africa addio
plagiarizing kiwi

Italians are white, therefor I guess I'm white. I was just asking the question because I was questioning my own white identity. I'm just a little sick of Jew shills calling me a shitskin.

Your ancestors were slaves to the Romans...

I'm actually proud of my ethnicities, dude.

im Sicilian

actually this

they aren't

>jew

>What is white?
Northern European
>are Italians Northern European
no.
>b-but what about all those Med achievements
don't need or want them.
Everything worth mentioning in the world today was done by Northern Europeans.
Medshits have done effectively nothing, their civilization collapsed, they had their golden age and it is passed, they are nothing more than an intermediary between the white man and the negro.
>le north shitaly
that changes nothing, take an ancestry test and your DNA will cluster with South Italians and all other M*dshits.
Italians and Greeks created Italian and Greek civilization.
Northern Europeans created Northern European civilization.
We have outdone you in every way.
>>we use sandnigger alphabet
who gives a fuck?

>b-but the sandniggers arent total niggers
sure, they arent sub saharans, but they sure as fuck aint white

>You would Unironically get arrested for that here.
i live in nyc and i've never been arrested for hate speech lmao

>Digits checked, can confirm Op is a Goblino
However, this is an ANONYMOUS board so
you shouldn't post selfies here Leaf Friend

nope
Italics are unique, and if anything part of the broad Euromediterranean group, with a diversity spanning from west Meds(n. Italians) to east Meds(s. Italians) as well as unique archaic ethnicities like Sardinians

>med inferiority complex
short
dark
ugly
stupid
angry
mutt

Italians are white. The only faggots on here that say Italians aren’t white are Jews and nordcucks. Nordcucks can’t stand the fact that Italians conquered more of the world than they could ever dream of. Italians still hold the ‘conquered the world’ award while nords get cucked, Italians enslaved them for 1000 years

>Liberia
iirc they like White pepo, specifically us Yanks

the nonsense here is reaching self-destruction levels.

el atrocidad...

Northern Italians are not Italian but austro-hungarians.

For years Italy was divided in half and basically blockaded at at a specific pass. DOn't remember where it was.

Only nonwhites would argue with this

>angry, dark eyed, dark haired, swarthy, short, ignorant
M-E-D-S-H-I-T-S
>you're not white, American
Does this mean I am wrong?
>nonesense
Such as?

>Everything worth mentioning in the world today was done by Northern Europeans.
nah, I think the battery, microprocessor, internal combustion engine, and so on are rather important
>sees flag
oh...

>unironically you irl

>tfw white people literally lived in mud huts until they were conquered by medis

>Northern Italians are not Italian but austro-hungarians.
factually and hilariously wrong
>sees flag
every single time

That's an American you disgusting fatty
We are along the most smart,kind,beautiful people in the world as a reflection of pur country

Not speaking for all meds, but I don't consider myself white, but what does it matter? Our contributions to Western Civilisation are legendary.

Exactly. The romans carved the world, almost everything you see today the Romans did first.
>roads
>aqueducts
>politics
>amphitheater’s
>colosseum
There’s so much I could go on for days but I’m tired

>Our contributions to Western Civilisation are legendary.
who the fuck cares honestly
our identity would be different anyway
the closest we've been with "whites" was during the middle ages with Catholic christendom, the reformation brought us far away again

I'm of German origins, my family comes from Duisburg. You don't have to be Italian to say greeks and Italians literally created civilization. The roman empire was the greatest human organized society in history.
Actually, you have to be a nigger, a jew, or some sort of mentally retarded border-line faggot to deny that.

Isn't it funny how the Mafia are all Sicilian, with Sicily being within reaching distance of the Tunisian coast.

The Mafia's criminality comes from the ungodly blend of natural European intelligence with natural African criminality. A marriage made in Hell.

The same goes for the Russian mafia; they're almost all Georgian (ie, Caucasian/Turkish mutts).

There are white Italians, and there are mixed Italians.
The white ones are GOAT; they built the Roman Empire. It's the mixed ones that you need to be really, really scared of.

White means European. White does not mean "germanic."

"White" is the group of ethnicities associated with Western culture. If we only consider germanic people to be white then the Western empires of Alexander, Caesar, Columbus, Cortez, Pizarro, Napoleon and others would be "non-white" empires.

It's pure D&C kikery to try and split a rift among Europeans along the sore old Protestant-Catholic lines.

>"If I can't be white then neither can you! REEEE"
can you take your brown ass somewhere else?
Like the bottom of the ocean?
Cars, Planes, Computers, Internet, Phones, Radios, Helicopters, modern furniture, mass production, industrialization, advanced agriculture, fashion, beauty standards, festivals, architecture of the modern world, common law, societies based around freedom and justice, individual liberty, world trade, capitalism as we know it, the light bulb, really all forms of energy production and dispersion, modern physics, modern medicine, all of modern science really, modern philosophy, modern acadamia, protestantism rules stronger nations than catholicism, we also rule the world right now.
We went to the moon as well.
Medshits have nothing.
>muh med inventions
nothing we wouldn't have figured out eventually.

Pretty much. If Italians aren’t white then we are in a league of our own above whites but I consider myself white and so does anyone who looks at me, Italians are white

>Isn't it funny how the Mafia are all Sicilian, with Sicily being within reaching distance of the Tunisian coast.

>The Mafia's criminality comes from the ungodly blend of natural European intelligence with natural African criminality. A marriage made in Hell.

>The same goes for the Russian mafia; they're almost all Georgian (ie, Caucasian/Turkish mutts).

>There are white Italians, and there are mixed Italians.
The white ones are GOAT; they built the >Roman Empire. It's the mixed ones that you need to be really, really scared of.

no, actually, the entire world as we know it today came about in the past 500 years and was done entirely by Northern Europeans.
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k

How does it feel to have 3 chins la atrocudad?

We are seperate and distinct from Northern Europeans and always have been, even so our influence is undeniable.

As always I neither piss off nor get offended for such threads. You know I am the chaddest here.
>I am rather shocked instead because there are many cretins here who enjoy such threads

>eventually
Italians did it first you can’t even comprehend that Italians beat you to it have respect, if you lack respect you must be a KIKE or NIGGER and you opinions are invalid anyway

>he doesn't grudgingly respect two criminal organisations which snub mainstream society in favour of personal gain and the furthering of their own kin

Rope yourself blud

Because everyone loves God's "chosen" right?

All Italians are Aryan, period.

>It is one of the hardest questions to answer in the history of Sup Forums

No it isn't. Italians are niggers. Always have been. Always will be. There has never been any debate over this.

and then the Mudhut dwellers totally outdid the retard Meds.
really makes you think
simply untrue, I've been to Italy, looks like Syria.
>meds jumping in with their nigger tier tribalistic mindset to defend each other's shit tier "achievements"
it only seems like b8 because you don't like it.
>Western Civilisation are legendary.
Western Civilization =/ Classical Civilization
t. Chang
You have to go back

You're not white.
>"YOURE FAT YOURE FAT"
??? You don't even understand your own stereotypes.
>Italians did it first
oh yeah I forgot about the Italian space program

t. Joe Gomez

I've seen the Sopranos, of course I respect them.
But come on now. You can't build a civilisation on loan sharking.

The Italian mutts are the purest superpredators on the planet. We should be scared of them.
They don't have the pathological altruism that holds most whites back, and nor do they have the pathological retardation that holds most blacks back.
It's a very dangerous mix.

Vre, Italians aren't "aryan" and neither are us Greeks. We're southern europeans full stop and we should be proud of it.

lol, you don't get to cherrypick like that
our identity, from north to south, is not-white, no matter if some of us look Scandinavian

Historically ignorant, jew. Protestant eminence is only 203 years old. You seem ignorant of anything that has happened between the fall of Rome and Waterloo.

>Northern Europeans created Northern European civilization.
Not from scratch they didn't. We all have a shared civilization, Western civilization. The roots of our differences are very, very shallow.

>Memeflag
Opinion disregarded

Western Civilisation wouldn't be the same without Classical Civilisation.

Go on...muttie

If that's your identity, then you no longer get to claim the Roman Empire as part of your heritage. It's one or the other.

Caesar was white. The Romans were white. That's pretty much the pinnacle of Italian civilisation, and if you don't want to claim it then OK. Be niggers, see if we care.

>all the butthurt medshits

Yes, they are

wow you really got me
>"yous b ignorant"
spoken like a nig
>not from scratch
Meds took from Egyptians who took from Mesos
Yet none of them progressed as far as Nordic civilization.
I think you guys improved some fucking pots or something?
might have developed better city planning based upon previous civs.
But you never went to the moon, you never reached for the stars, nor did you fly like the birds.
The Aryan man is simply better in every aspect.
none of you look scandinavian

>If that's your identity, then you no longer get to claim the Roman Empire as part of your heritage. It's one or the other.
non sequitur

>Caesar was white. The Romans were white.
wrong, "white" identity didn't exist, they were Italics like us
proof of that is how they called Germanics a different unmixed stock altogether

Χαιρε συνελληνα \ο
Οι Ελληνες μια χαρα ειμαστε Αρειοι, kαι τα αδερφια μας οι Ιταλοι επισης

>none of you look scandinavian
rare but it happens

I'm not butthurt, try harder, try again. The lion does not care about a monkey laughing at him from a tree.

>the only history which exists is the 20th century

How old are you? because I'm ashamed to eventually talking with a 12yo jewish mentally handicapped kid.
We are talking about history here, not some youtube varg's video.
The level of discussions here is reaching depressing levels.

Italians or Romans, as you prefer, literally created:

Political Structure
Senate
First Stadiums
Bridges/Roads
the first Highways
massive architectural masterpieces (here in the u.s., any political bulding is modeled after Roman buildings (the federal court, capitol hill)
the most complex (working) structurated society in history
the most letal army in history
the greatest empire the world ever seen
Italians invented the telephone (meucci)
first project of an airplane (da vinci)
the highest forms of art (michelangelo, caravaggio)
telegraph (marconi)
discovered america (columbus / vespucci)

your ignorance is depressing.

You're right, but look at what Classical Civilization did.
Not much.
A few wars, some land, concrete and aquaducts right?
But you didn't extend life, you didn't study the intricacies of the world via biology or physics.
You didn't cross the sea in ships of iron, nor did you fight any particularly large wars.
Northern Europeans do everything larger, better, and more often.
The world as we know it is entirely Northern European in origin.

If nord are so superior then why got cucked by 5'5 jamal who hasn't washed for 3 weeks?

I have green eyes brown hair and porcelain skin and im italian

>Are Italians white?

Clearly not

Your entire country was raped by 5'5 jamals you dirty wop

>not white
Says the fag with a meme flag

>obviously not an ethnic italian
nice try, Riggoli
>modern technology came about when Northern Europeans were in power***
ftfy

>obviously not an ethnic italian
born and raised in Italy from Italian parents, ethnic Italian
your butthurt is showing btw

When?
The arab invasion was only in Sicily

reminder as to who posts this shit

una fatsa una ratsa

in his interracial fantasies
their low IQ, due to extremely high negroid admixture, prevents them from telling reality from dream

If someone is clearly not Black, clearly not Asian, and clearly not Jewish - then what the fuck are they?