>戦士たちはパラダイスに行く
>彼らはそこに着くとタイタンを見つけることはできませんが、これは期待されています
>しかし、彼らが壁に着くと、彼らは彼らが見つからない
>ちょうど瓦礫があります
>誰もいない
>島全体が放棄されました

nah

grim reminder will not happen

Can someone explain the timeloop shit? What the fuck is the author thinking?

there is no timeloop, that theory is shit

> Warriors go to paradise
> When they get there they can not find a Titan, but this is expected
> But when they reach the wall they can not find them
> There is just rubble
> There is no one
> The entire island has been abandoned

ここにエンドガム、ブラザーズ。

That's not timeloop.

How is it that hard to understand, have you never read a story with a time loop before? My personal theory is that the story has ended with Eldian genocide countless times, and at some point Eren always sends back his will to try and change things using the Coordinate, but it always ends in failure. It's an endless cycle, but something along the lines changed it. What did, we still have yet to see.

>Mikasa telling Eren "see you later" at the beginning of the series
>Eldians blood and bones can travel through the paths
>memories transcend time
>Kruger saying we repeat our mistakes over and over
I don't know why some people get so buttblasted at even the mention of this theory, it's perfectly valid.

fuck off, timeloop is not real

That would be nice, having the Eldian going to destroy Marley while they are away.

Why are you so mad? It's been foreshadowed plenty, and there's nothing wrong with an eternal struggle story.

Are we alternate timeline?

>Sends memory back
>Gets slightly better at it each time
>A little more information carried over
>Eventually child Eren remembers enough to stop the cycle
>This won't happen for many times after our current cycle however

You fuck off triggered user

>It's been foreshadowed
no, you're looking way too much into it
>there's nothing wrong with an eternal struggle story
it's cliche and boring and totally unoriginal, predictable too

youtube.com/watch?v=yJVZg4VsdKE
How bad did they do it?

i don't know if you're samefagging or what but i need to tell retards to fuck off, timeloop theorists come every now and then and gets BTFO

"See you later" Mikasa also looked like adult Mikasa.
Which fits with Eren mentioning her hair had changed.
Anime added in a dream sequence to that scene as well that was full of titans.

Kek. I love you user.

VA for any language in that scene doesn't matter. It's the music that makes it great.

You're the only one samefagging because you are getting assblasted over a fucking theory.
>BTFO
How? By you getting triggered over it?

>Looking way too into it
Multiple characters, multiple times have mentioned the cycles. Whether this is merely a commentary on the cycles of civilizations and culture or a more metaphysical reference to the fact that Eldians have access to a space outside of linear time (which Isayama, conveniently introduced right as the talk of cycles was also mentioned), it's clear that the movement of wills and memories along time is going to play a major role in the series in the future.

Explain to me how it gets BTFO when all you're doing is bitching about it like a fucking autist.

I want timeloop so Erwin comes back.

>VA for any language in that scene doesn't matter
Is there an Arabic dub?

didn't even show the best part

>being this retarded
>forgetting time is not linear
>forgetting memories exist beyond time
>yet still insisting it's timeloop
retarded theories need to get shitted on

Dubs that cuckasa going to die next

here's your reason

From our perspective, and from a literary perspective, it will be a time loop. Stop acting like an autist.

>tfw historia goes back in time to save ymir in the next loop

HOLY FUCK

Does quads cancel this out?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Mikasa fans on suicide watch

Holy shit.

I'd say it doubles the chance of it happening.

memories and wills? yes
time loop? no
all time exists without a past or future, it's just how we perceive it that makes it look like it's flowing

Reminder that quads mean she dies in the next time loop as well

FUCKING SPOILERS WHEN

>memories existing beyond time
>still insisting that it's not possible
You're retarded.

No it doubles the chances

state your fucking reasons then, calling anons autist is doing nothing

That one user seems to be really triggered at the possibility of a time loop, how many people think it's possible?

beyond time means no timeloop, timeloop would be following a linear way of time which doesn't exist

Dafuq? That's what people have been doing? You retarded or something?

I don't think it's possible, I just hope it happens so Erwin returns.

I think it's the memories that are in a loop

>Dafuq
>still bitching
if you have something, out with it

I think it's entirely possible, it's the only thing that would explain the namedrop, it also saves Ymir which pleases me

Whether or not they actually embrace the timeloop or just say "it's happen before but we've broken the loop this time" is another thing

exactly my point

I think it's possible, especially with that Mikasa scene at the beginning, and the whole talk of cycles and repeating mistakes over and over. It could be meant literally or figuratively, I guess we'll see.

didn't isayama say he changed his ending

What was Zeke refering to when thinking "they never learn" when he was baseballing Erwin?
Eldians getting defeated in the past by Marley? Or something else?

He changed who survives because some characters got popular

I don't know anymore, he changes his mind alot, the only thing that's obvious is that it'll probably be a bittersweet ending at best.

it's strange, because we don't know how much the monkey knows neither his intentions nor the number of hairs on his ass

This. It's actually really possible especially after Kruger's exposition and going back and looking at the chapter 1 Mikasa scene. Personally I don't want a loop to happen especially after we got this far in the story but I have to admit it's seeming more likely after the Kruger talk and knowing that memories can be passed back through time with Grisha's final words being sent back in time to Kruger.

LM soon.

The guy changes his mind frequently but I hope he at least has a general idea of how he wants the story to end. He did say he wants a happy ending for everyone but that means there needs to be a reset since a lot of the cast is dead already. Unless his idea of happiness is death.

that's what I hate about the guy a lot
>makes characters to please the fans
>gets easily influenced
>retcons his own manga
>changes ending just to please fans
why can't people be like miura?

Kruger telling Grisha about Mikasa and Armin probably changed alot of things. I think the memories do affect events.

The way he said it made it seem like he knew something about the wall conflict. Like shifters had attacked them before but the king wiped their memories of that.
Knowing Zeke's backstory though and that BRA were the first attack it doesn't really make sense.

>Bert in a wig
>best anything

New LH scene today, are you ready?

Consider that he was talking about both at once, and that SnK actually manages to have some social commentary and deeper thinking to it once in a blue moon. He was definitely talking about Eldians in the past, as he mentioned the kings in his monologue; but it's also possible that there's a double meaning for us readers. There are plenty of talks about cycles, which one can interpret literally and metaphorically. There's enough foreshadowing that us, as readers, can recognize the validity that the sequence of the story will end with something regarding the abilities of Eldians to maintain their minds/spirits outside of time, and to act with impunity regarding the laws of the physical realm. It's an odd case where beforehand the time loop theory was prevalent because of the first few pages of the story, but now it has basing and not only that, reasoning. The idea that Eren somehow manages to send his memories back in time was one that was talked about plenty, but no one ever knew how; now this theory has water to hold.

Oh shit, does that count or does one cancel the other out here?

All he said was a satisfactory ending, I doubt he's going for a happy one, and the story makes that obvious.

what if it's just supposed to happen that way, i mean when eren looked at frieda in mirror through his memories, it appeared as if she was also looking at him

At the moment it's a closed loop.
>Krugar mentions Armin and Mikasa
>Grisha arranges Eren to have them as friends
>Grisha yells about saving their lives to Eren
>This memory goes back in time to Kruger
>Kruger mentions Armin and Mikasa
etc

Yeah. I personally like to think that Eren's dream in chapter 1 was memories being sent back to him from his future self so he can do it right this time. It seems likely since he saw his mother get eaten in that dream when that didn't even happen yet. Unless it's future Eren's memories being sent back to him.

Will they announce their attraction to each other or will it be so far that Hanji announces she's having morning sickness and needs Levi to get her something to relieve it from the shops?

if eren sent his memories back in time how come our current eren has done nothing that is related to future knowledge?

i don't see it as loop if the memories just flew to another shifter in different era

Because regardless of how desperately bad he wants to change things, the will he sends back becomes so minuscule that it, in the long run, means nothing. That or, as a kid, he doesn't understand.

but nothing happened user, he just saw flashes and nothing, it didn't change anything at all

>Eren captured again
It's real

Well I mean she was looking in a mirror.

So maybe in one of the future iterations, Eren will be able to break free and save everybody.

He doesn't remember his dream

It could be that it's because he hasn't unlocked the Coordinate yet. If future Eren sent those memories via the Coordinate pathways, then current Eren needs to learn to use Coordinate ASAP so he can act on the memories and make a better timeline this time around.

That could mean that this loop is a failure since chapter 1 Eren didn't understand a single thing from the flashes. Maybe we'll see another loop later on in the story where we go back to chapter 1 Eren and this time, he understands the message clearly and acts on it.

No it means it's definitely going to happen

Either way they need to give them closure as it seems season 3 could have been cancelled. Plus the manlet sells. It wouldn´t be weird if they change the Mikasa and Eren scene and make them kiss.

but eren wasn't a shifter then
couldn't it possible just be a random memory of the future events since we know all eldians are connected through paths and memories often flow through them, what if it was not targeted
what's the whole point of receiving the memories of his mother getting eaten if he doesn't get coordinate to unlock it?

>she was looking in a mirror.
yeah but that panel is strange, you need to look again

While we're actually discussing plot, I think Mikasa's "see you later" should be examined.
Does she mean the child her will see him later, or does she mean the adult Eren will see her later?
We're talking about Eren sending his memories back, but adult Eren's timeline would could moving past that.
Maybe he has to go into a trance to send his memories that we won't wake up from for a while?
Or do you think he dies sending his memories?

>brother

It could be. The thing is, we still don't know a lot about how Eldian paths work. Isayama might be keeping it deliberately vague so he has room to improvise with it without resorting to asspulls. At this point all we know is that memories can be sent back in time (Grisha and Kruger) and previous shifters can influence new shifters via will (the king and his successors).

>season 3 could have been cancelled
how can people even think that

there's also a theory that it isn't mikasa

I shouldn't be surprised, it's ridiculous how many views this moment has on YouTube