What does Sup Forums think of decriminalization?

Decriminalization of marijuana seems to be one of the most divisive topics on this board, so I curious to see what you all think.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xR_42d_IiBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>seems to be one of the most divisive topics on this board,
If you noticed this then why did you start this stupid thread? Just look in the archives

Idk why not
Not like it's a shit thread for trying to make conversation

When he didnt realize

Blunts were made of tobbacco.

anything to get them addicted to weed goyim.

When he realized

Blunts were made of tobbacco

When he realized

He posted the same thing twice
>158024918

DUDE

It should happen.
>send police to chase a dorito eating stoner.
>Lock up said dorito eating stoner for smoking something that grows naturally.
>More shekels needed for (((Justice)))
Fuck it. Decriminalize it.

smokelet detected

Legalize all drugs and let the fucktards sort themselves out of the gene pool.

Bonus: what the fuck will gangs do for money now? Fucking racketeering?

>Bonus: what the fuck will gangs do for money now? Fucking racketeering?

Black market gun trade for a start...

They already do that, but the average kid in the burbs is looking for pot and the boys in the cut want crack. 90% of their income is selling drugs, not AK47s.

Perfect excuse to repeal gun laws.

I was just listing off an example. I know there's no way they'd make as much selling guns.

Also, like moonshining, there would probably be an underground trade for drugs, for people who want either a cheap high or are under 21.

it never should have been criminalized in the first place, and it helped family members who had cancer so fuck the rockfellerjew poison empire and fuck dow and dupont for keeping this shit going

I wasted 8 years of my life smoking pot
The day my dealer died of cancer was actually one of the best days of my life. I am finally myself again.

All for it along with the legalization of all drugs and prostitution.
>Why user?
Because then the illegal drug trade and the illegal prostitution trade all die out. We'd find new ways to treat drug addicts and find new ways to better people, we'd make billions, the women would be safer, healthier, and cleaner.
There are many benefits, mostly the fact by legalizing drugs Mexico's economy collapses so I want it for the lulz

What tf leaf?

Doesn't matter. If you feel like toking, you'll toke anyway.

The rope to all potheads

Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone on this thread is a pothead.

>helped family members with cancer
By giving them more cancer. Smokin weed in order to cure cancer is like saying smoking tobacco can cure cancer, it doesn’t.
>Rockefeller Jew Prison
George Soros supports legalization

Are you this retarded? You do realize the dealers can just start their own businesses legally without any consequences and sell it for cheaper. And Prostitution is a degenerate interatction that spreads AIDS and other STDs

Legals or not, people will smoke it. Might as well make it legal so not to fill jails for nothing and get some sales tax money. Better than giving it to evil cartels.

No. People who smoke it should go to labor camps.

I think it should be legal, but I don't think anyone should smoke it.

lol this nigger thinks paco the weed dealer who can barely speak english and smells like ass can compete with monsanto. lmao

>Smokin weed in order to cure cancer is like saying smoking tobacco can cure cancer, it doesn’t.

What's the alterantive painkiller? Opiates? Yeah, I'd take pot over that any day of the week.

Marijuana has clinically-proven medical uses and is hugely less dangerous than opioids. It certainly shouldn't be a Schedule 1 drug. I support legalization and think it's funny to see same conservatives who claim to be for small government also demand for the government to arrest people who smoke a harmless plant.

Decriminalizing weed and letting potheads smoke unregulated is dumb. Legalizing it and taxing the fuck out of it is a great idea, as we can siphon money from this degeneracy rather than letting the profits solely go to cartels and hippies

Decriminalization is the worst of all possible worlds, where there is absolutely no pressure to keep users from funneling money to the criminal underground. Either ban it or legalize it please.

You shouldn't go to prison for growing/smoking it, but itshouldn't be legal

Selling it should be a felony.

It actually does have a positive effect on cancer. Rubbing hash oil on melanoma has made them disappear in multiple experiments.
It also is very good at treating the symptoms of MS and other neurological disorders.

Its not the cure-all people crack it up to be though.

An American who wants to take opiates.
Well imagine my shock.

Decriminalisation diversifies production though, so you have a lot of smaller producers rather than big organised crime, I think that's a preferable situation but am on the fence about it because I don't know whether it would increase use or not

Did you even read my post aussiefag?
I said it's a better painkiller than opiates.
Learn to read before you criticise people for being degenerates.

Nonsense. Distribution is still illegal under "decriminalization". Decriminalization refers to non-enforcement of laws against possession and consumption. If it were legal to sell it would be called legalization.

I dont want anything to do woth it, don't want it in my life in any way, don't want to be around anyone who's high, don't want it in my house, and don't want my immediate family doing it. Other than that I don't give half a shit if someone smokes it(their life, not mine). But even with it being illegal, half the people I meet on a daily basis smoke it. The problem isn't the individual person and the drug's effects on them. The problem is there are few downsides, and it makes you feel good. Combine that with America's severe lack of personal accountability & consideration for others, "it won't happen to me" mentality, inadequite self control, group think, crowd following, and you probably wouldn't be able to go to any populated area without at least smelling it, if not getting a contact high. You'd have a much higher rate of car accidents from people driving high off their ass, parents would be too lax raising their kids and you end up with an entite generation that never learned manners, respect, accountability, etc.

Maybe my expectations are worse than the actual potential, but life has taught me to expect everyone to take everything too far and to be as unreliable as possible until they prove otherwise

Decriminalisation can refer can refer to different things. Growing up to ten plants in this state used to be decriminalised, and people selling small quantities weren't prosecuted, only fined. Only big producers and dealers were targeted. It resulted in a lot more small scale production that has persisted even as laws were tightened again. I think its a preferable situation in terms of where the money is going, I just don't know whether it has resulted in increased consumption or not

As long as they don't try to make me give up my gun rights for smoking weed.

Driving while high has never been shown to slow reaction times. If anything, it makes you physically calmer and more alert. I love driving while high.

WEED IS TRASH AND DUMB TO SMOKE

>AIDS n shit
Look at Europe, prostitution is govt regulated, the women are safe inside a secure brothel, they get regular medical exams, same benefits as any other worker, no pimps to abuse them, all johns have to wear condoms

If prostitution is legal, you don't have to waste time with some annoying bitch just because you're hard up. The only problem is when bible thumpers get all upsetti and righteous at there being a whore house on the same continent as them

The mutt meme is all kinds of special from a "country" where it is legal, and common, to have sex with literal dogs...

No way near as lucrative.

You actually believe that?

Legalize, recreationalize too..

I'm heavily invested in this market. I will use these degenerates to make myself wealthy.
I smoke sometimes too but can't stand those who make it into a lifestyle. It's just a thing, you don't need to dedicate your life to it.

I feel like decriminalization and recreational use will make it not such a "culture".. The fight will be over .. No one will care and mind their own business.

Race autocross and hotbox before every race. 2x champ in 2 years, recommend sobriety at Nationals however, all those fools are tweakin

>WEED IS TRASH AND DUMB TO SMOKE
Gtfo 12 year old

Pot is mostly harmless
I mean alcohol and cigarettes are perfectly and objectively more dangerous than MJ.
My state has a huge heroin problem and I hear about people dying on that shit a couple times a year.
Make weed legal and the heroin market crashes.
It's a win win for everyone, especially the economy.

Kek. That's awesome.

Vermonter here. Weed was just legalized recently.
So now the potheads and the closet potheads are all collectively and openly retarded without any sense of shame or limit, despite the newly passed policy on weed being somewhat restricted in itself.
Weed may not be chemically addictive (or at least that's what everybody in Vermont says, and I couldn't be fucked to look into it myself because I'm American), but it's addictive in a mental sense. Pothead morons will do everything they can to convince you that weed is a "mind-expanding" activity, and that it blooms creativity. But all those same people who claim this is the case are some of the most dull people I know. Weed becomes all they talk about. Life experiences that should be experienced and appreciated on their own now only become enjoyable and worth mentioning to them if they're high on weed while they experience it, such as a day on the beach or a night out with your mates.

So tl;dr weed makes you retarded.

I was hanging out with some people a few weeks back and 2 of them went to the other room to get high. It wasn't much more than an hour, maybe as little as 45 mins, bit when I went in to ask about something one of them was only alive in legal terms, glassed eyes, minimal movement, almost unresponsive, didn't even notice me walk in until I left.

Not saying everyone is going to do that, but I always expect people to do the dumbest shit and to take everything too far.

>Make weed legal and the heroin market crashes
Not sure if that's how it works, but it'll definately put a bigger gap between legal and illegal drugs, therefore huting the market, but not making it crumble.

Watch this:

>prag·ma·tist
>ˈpraɡmədəst/1. a person who is guided more by practical considerations than by ideals.
>"hardheaded pragmatists firmly rooted in the real world

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xR_42d_IiBs

I'm a cop.

And I'm a navy seal

What can I say, I'd really want the war on drugs including marijuana to continue. It's a moral stance, I know decriminalizing it would lead to no "real" damage and more people would probably live, dealing a heavy blow to dealers too.
But I'm no Jesus. I want the morally righteous to survive, the ones who don't get involved with those kinds of pleasure. I like our current society as it is. If it was up to me I would try to make alcohol illegal too. I feel like it takes a certain type of people to try to waste its time by stupefying themselves.

I hate stoners.

Nice

I'm a rabbit in a hat.

Who cares what you like or don't like?

Alcohol is worse for people than marijuana. If you shit on marijuana and drink alcohol, you are a piece of shit.

How much do you want to buy?

If you shit and eat grapes you're an ass hat.

Pic unrelated

>Sounds sufficiently stupefied sober.

Congratulations
Here's a gold star

If you hate both you are fine. It's just that we already failed the war against alcohol a century ago, even when forbidden it was way too easy to produce by normal people and it was done by everyone. The same isn't being done with marijuana, this is still a winnable battle.

i'm all in favor of losers pursuing their dreams. Legalize the pathetic weed.

I want it to remain illegal just to spite you insufferable pea-brained potheads.

Kill yourselves.

Hey guise....

Yeah man legalize weed!

Raise the minimum wage to $50!

Free health care for tide pod eaters!

Fucking morons.

Decriminalize and tax all the drugs. Allow the degenerates to fall to the bottom of society while the clean end up on top.

Thanks, Sheev :3

slay kwin

Pic unrelated

Testing

Before I post

>The same isn't being done with marijuana.
How would you know? They have LED setups now that hardly take much electricity. All these tech gadgets in everyone's homes are spiking average electricity usage I would imagine. Must be hard to tell who is growing any more...

Doesn't make a difference to me either way. I'm still going to smoke.

Does your I'd say fag?

nobody cares stop bringing it up. stoners are pathetic and seem to think they will change something by nagging people . maybe it is true . THC lowers testosterone according to a study from a few years ago. nagging people is what women do

This is the ideal American family, and laws should strive to keep this alive, even enforce it depending on who you ask.
You think marijuana has a place in this picture? The parents must be a great example to follow teaching them about harmless fun and the kids must not do anything bad (or else be punished). In the ideal family, not one of them can be a stoner.

I'm all for the legalization of weed I'd enjoy the fuck out of it.

B U T

I want it criminalizes under the death penalty only because it would hurt liberals severely. My hatred for the left has no boundaries or limits. I'll fuck myself over just to hurt them in any way imaginable.

I know you are.

Which is why it's so pathetic that you fags keep complaining about whether it's legal or not.

He's testing being a fag before he makes the official post.

I just told you I don't care. The rule of law is dead. We're going to gas the kikes really soon.

Confirmed. ID says fag.

This meme makes me laugh every time I see it, is it a form of meme Stockholm syndrome?

Wouldn't a good family know not to smoke pot regardelss if it was legal or not? Do we need laws throwing harmless people in jail just because it might hurt the American family?

Legalized and tax the fuck out of it to suck all of the money we can from pot smoking degenerates, not throw them in jail and pay more taxes for a victimless crime.

its fucking retarded and nobody should care. if you wanna smoke, then smoke. if you dont have a connection, get it online or learn to grow it yourself. who gives a shit what some faggot politician thinks about it. if he feels so strongly he should personally visit my house and rip my plants out.

the only reason they pretend to care what people think is because deep down the governement wants to legalize it, but at the same time they don't want to piss off non-stoners, who are very likely the more productive members of society. I say that as a massive pothead myself.

the reason they want to legalize it is because it allows for people to remain minimally productive while artificially content. thats not the case with harder drugs, which inevitably fuck you up to the point you can't possibly be productive, or you get your shit together and turn things around. recovered addicts are a force to be reckoned with.

Why, how very leftist of you!

More and more morons on this board.

Weed I have no problem with, it's other/harder drugs that really damage your body.

You heathens can fuck right off. Marijuana is a sacred plant given to me by my creator.

Fight faggotry with faggotry

Decriminalize, and run the same anti-smoking campaign they are for tobacco. Making it legal kills the taboo, and the campaign gets most people to avoid it. Easier, less social harm, and same desired outcome.

legalizing it will only lead to it being right in front of everybody's face 24/7. it would be naive to think that in the long term more people wouldn't start smoking. from there it would snowball. monkey see, monkey do.

As much as I personally hate stoners, I don't see why drugs should be illegal. The more opportunities for dumbshits to fuck their lives up and get themselves killed before they can reproduce, the better. Also, their pot taxes can cancel out their welfare.

>20 years later
>DUDE, IT'S JUST COCAINE

Don't talk to me.

I didn't consider the price of keeping them in jail. Regardless, I still prefer the stigma attached to it being illegal, but I can see the benefit of taxing it.