I want this type of individual to disappear

Iam all about the preservation of the white race but this is hard to keep my integrity and my values when I see this kind of man invading the modern world and having influence on young generation.

>Stupid face
>Stupid tatoos
>Douchebag attitude
>His only concerns are social media, likes, attention, self validation
>Always do stupid shits
>Zero concerns about what’s happening worldwide, politics...

How do we gas ideologically this type of retards?

Shut up you fucking faggot.

bet he scores hellacious poosay

Become Eliot Rodger

God damn I'd let him fuck me gf in a heartbeat

How the fuck is it suppose to answer my question fucking idiot?

and he is singledickedly preserving the white race while betas and manlets are airing out their greivences on a lebanese stone tablet forum

t. neckbeard autist

>hating on Chad

Stop being such a faggot

stay mad and forever alone, betaboi

You need those guys to throw to the meat grinder in times war tho

*times of war

what is happening here?

Do you really believe a facebook celebrity is going to help the white race ? Pic related is Jackson o Doherty. A fucking retard , nigger tier. How the hell someone like this can help us?

>her
>white

The media, economic level, and schools are the cultures that create d-bags. Yet I don't mind this guy much. I personally like art work but not on my body.

You NatSocs are gonna gas so many now, that I have to wonder who will be left. Once you kill all commies, liberals, anyone remotely non-white, the kikes, the centrists and the cuckservatives. Who are left?

Send him over the wall first

It's always funny to see someone with the english skills of a french 15 year old high school student call other people retarded. I'm not sure what country you're from, but I mean come on, what's your excuse for not being actually fluent in one of the world's easiest (and most used) languages in the world?

You psychos are the ones that associate killing with rightism because of your electric jew masters plus you people are kind of stupid. He never said physical force. That is what commie like to start with. That is why all commies and their pets must hang starting now!

Why do you know his name, faggot?

>Zero concerns about what’s happening worldwide, politics...

Politics isnt for everyone. Never mind actual radical or revolutionary politics, and contemplating the existence and downfall of entire civilizations.

Most people arent cut out for that and just want to live their lives in peace.

uh ok

Because Iam the OP idiot and i choose the pic purposely.

>I'm all about the preservation of the white race, fellow natsocs :^)

Get the fuck out.

yeah, a lot of people are going to have to die

Tatoos are disgusting. People with tatoos are inherently degenrate and should be gassed. He does have nice muscles though and would be welcome in the master race though if he had no tatoos

Jackson's a cool lad

Having nice muscles is going to save the white race.

Gay and kys.

my flaccid meat was in her mouth for a photo

latina

my question remains

This is getting hilarious.

literal faggot tier post op. this kind of individual spends all his life sleeping with women, drinking, travelling and basically doing your job for you. if you were more like him, you wouldnt have to worry about posting about the huwhite genocide because you wouldnt be a beta. tidy your room and then go outside

You can score a lot of pussy and not look degenerate. Pic related is me. Do i look degenerate? No. Do i get pussy? You figure it out

> Found OP's pic related.

Don't you have a sports bar to haunt or some Bar Stool Radio (TM) to listen to?

Remove (((their))) influence and these guys sort themselves out pretty well.

I look exactly like that guy and I am an unapologetic exterminationist in regards to niggers, spics, muhammads, and especially jews.

can't take the bants hey?

Fuck. Forgot pic

>ideologically

It is metaphoric in connotation. We're talking about rights of the individual, communities , and races. It's a lot for a kike commie or their pet to grasp. Diversity is a kikes greatest strength! Not the White Man World a kike wants to quote diversify!

How is it hard to understand Jackson O Doherty is a retard and is everything that is wrong with our modern society ?

While you RP on a jap-owned imageboard using a flag of a dead nation and whining about someone else's success, he is getting experience picking up women and will no doubt have children with no effort and economic stability.

People in this thread looking like him are butthurted because they think you are associated them with his behaviour.

This board is american I guess.

The same way that is hard for you to understand that you're a retard and everything wrong with the society

Well, we know who the fat neck beard is now.

>not degenerate
>pale as paper
>5 o'clock shadow
>skinny as an ethiopian
>$200 suit from JC penny's
you like like you're about to try to sell me coke, you fuckin degen.

You associating this guy with success?

You look like a used car salesman desu

why do you know who he is?

Cmon man .
That's fucking New JERSEY,
NOT the rest of the US.
You know it's like picking on the retarded kid in school.
New Jersey can't help it , they were born that way.
Now say your sorry to NJ

I wonder who's behind this post

I think OP just hates the trendiness of said subject. I remember seeing commercials when I was a kid where I wanted to snap the necks of the actor. Sometimes things just rub your instincts the wrong way.

You look like a young Mr. Bean

Because Iam criticizing a looking good guy iam automatically a neckbear.

You guys have such strong arguments it’s frightening.

>that schnoz

You dont understand. These are tactics to compete for women. If women value these qualities in a man, men will behave this way to compete for their attention.

lmao sounds like you got cucked by Chad

Sorry soyboy but you can't just wish Chad out of existence

> This guy launch the «Get rid of it» movement on social media

>Pol approves this guy because he looks like a Chad.

This board is lost.

No.You dont get pussy

I'm a big fat short green haired feminist and I want pic related ditz girl to disappear

cute

Fuck, your tears are so delicious

Because of his stupid Facebook videos

I agree I hate those guys, and it's not because they get thots on their cock all the time. It's because they've somehow managed to be a man and a massive faggot at the same time and some mixes are just repulsive.

Like leftists being useful idiot faggots for big corps.

The only way these things pass is by ridicule. These are the sort of guys that were wearing Crocs 10-15 years ago.

>Iam all about the preservation of the white race but this is hard to keep my integrity and my values when I see this kind of man invading the modern world and having influence on young generation.
>>Stupid face
>>Stupid tatoos
>>Douchebag attitude
>>His only concerns are social media, likes, attention, self validation
>>Always do stupid shits
>>Zero concerns about what’s happening worldwide, politics...
>How do we gas ideologically this type of retards?
I take it you hate Chads?

Thx :^)

So a Chad is Ok in Sup Forums‘s book? I thought you hated them ...

Not everyone can be a high-functioning 3-digits IQ schizoid autist like us.

Take women's rights. These type of men are created by women's unrestricted nature that adapts to regressive r-selected behavior.

at least he can actually reproduce with a female unlike you baka

You have the wrong idea, my guy.

There are men who look like that, and who fit your description. But not to worry, they have no chance in the market. The economy does not reward men like that, it profits off of them.

There are other men, however, who also look like that. They don't really care for politics, but they do care about markets, and well I guess, politics to the extent that it affects markets. Mostly, they care about their monthly cash flow.

That's the kind of guy you need to become.

Also, don't be such a fucking hater.

Why would you do this

The kind of guy you need to become...

Maybe for the /fit/ part but he participates to the degeneracy you all are against of. And you tell me to be like him? How is this beneficial to act like a whigger ?

Spotted the sports bar patron
Fuckin faggit

>known for high investment pairing (fitter offspring)
A rabbit gives its young more care than a wolf in North America.
>later age at first intercourse
uh, no.
>one must compete but the other eats grass which is free
Ecology is not politics, stop trying to mash them together. You're comparing two separate organisms as though they're political leanings and then extrapolating it to two groups of the same organism.

>European flag.

Kys

> this
> or (((education)))
I think you are fighting the wrong problem here.

personality and IQ based eugenics

/thread

> (You)
>So a Chad is Ok in Sup Forums‘s book? I thought you hated them ...
Chad is our Savior.

Chads are great because they are white and acting like niggers fucking wet white pussies and doing stupid shits.

Improving the future of the white race is no longer the issue then.

don't kiss your flag too much

convince them they'll go to hell if they behave like that

Eat yours by the rectum.

Not you.

He's the least of our concerns.
He'll be fat and divorced within 10 years.
The real problem are the numales and soyboys. They are the weakest.

The most important thing in life that you can do for yourself is to rewire your oxycontin reward system to work based on money instead of spontaneous bonding, as your human farmer wants. Only when money is your primary objective in this world will you truly become happy and useful to those in control of you.

Degeneracy? Haha, if you had the cash to fuck a different hoe every week, I know you would. Don't lie. And don't use words that internet weirdos use.. like degeneracy for example.

Also, no, it's not about acting like a wigger, or whatever. It's about having the intelligence to effectively acquire a large sum of society's resoures (i.e. cash), and to put it to good use. If you're smart enough for that, you're valuable, and you deserve to reap the rewards

You must be 8 years old anyway...

Haha sorry, this is for you

The amount of cash the guy is using is to throw off things on the ground and making videos out of it.

But yes the White race is becoming stronger and smarter thanks to these Chads, wew !!

Your command of the English language is subpar. Improve yourself before you do anything else.

I never got the powsi!!!!

I'm sorry, if I own my own business, if I accept clients or tell them to piss off as I please, if I wake up every morning and decide how much I feel like working because I don't have a boss on my case, if I literally do my own thing, while everyone else is chasing some "career", who are "those in control" of me.

And before you bring up "le Jews", I have zero debt, I'm not making interest payments to financial institutions.

Not really. These types don't have the balls to ejaculate into a woman. They wear condoms, pull out like faggots, and frantically panic about whether their slut is on the pill.

lol sterile faggots

so alpha, so much offspring we're drowning in Aryan babies.

>Sup Forums now idolizes hypersocial narcissist fem-men
What went wrong? Remember to avoid neo-masculinity.

And no children to show for it so he is no better than an incel.

do you even read what you type?

you can still go to mcdonalds

You don't own your own business, so stop pretending that you do.