IT WAS HAPPENING!!!!

>Trump Ordered Mueller Fired, but Backed Off When White House Counsel Threatened to Quit

nytimes.com/2018/01/25/us/politics/trump-mueller-special-counsel-russia.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/01/25/us/politics/trump-mueller-special-counsel-russia.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre
archive.is/VVI1Y
politico.com/story/2017/06/13/can-trump-fire-special-counsel-robert-mueller-239500
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nytimes.com/2018/01/25/us/politics/trump-mueller-special-counsel-russia.html

"according to four people told of the matter,"

hey look guys, we found someone that still trusts the NYT's anonymous sources. Quick, let's rape him and take his wallet!

It WAS Happening...
If you just invented that, I salute you.

Jews are still hated, by the way...

Looks like fake news. Guess the white house is plugging more leaks.

So it literally didn’t happen.

This is literally Watergate again. His counsel saved his presidency. Educate yourselves you fucks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre

>according to four people told of the matter
So four people working for the NYT? What does that even mean?
also
>Trump Ordered Mueller Fired
Trump doesn't need to order that, he can literally fire Mueller whenever he wants.

This is the lamest fake news story in a long time.

Trump can legally fire Mueller and there is not a damn thing anyone can do about it. The media treats this like its a special prosecutor. It's not. That law died. This is a special council that works under Trump.

ITT: Drumpfs in denial

He listed 3 conflicts of interest though?

>"according to four people told of the matter,"

4 cucks standing around an Obama holdover jerking him off while he spews nonsense

>rape him and take his wallet
t.shitskin

what did he do? is it Russia he's worried about or is it other illegal activities?

it has to be other stuff, unless Russia is straight up blackmailing him - but there's no way.

Holy shit the comments on that page. Democrats are fucking retards. I honestly believe they are mentally ill.

BEEEEEEEEEEEECONNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

>People all in one thread agreeing with each other and linking back to leftyshit news

>Threatens to fire
>Doesn’t
What the fuck am I reading? Also this shows legit conflict of interest
>Trump interviewed him a day before for FBI gig
>Used to be a member at his golf club and argued over fees and left

The conflicts of interest

>First, he claimed thata disputeyears ago over fees at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Va., had prompted Mr. Mueller, the F.B.I. director at the time, to resign his membership.
>The president also said Mr. Mueller could not be impartial because he had most recently worked for the law firm thatpreviously represented the president’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner.
>Finally, the president said, Mr. Mueller had been interviewed to return as the F.B.I. director the day before he was appointed special counsel in May.

Did you read the listed conflicts? They honestly seem so fucking desperate.

Irrelevant. The reason the WH counsel gave was that it would reflect poorly and incite speculations as to what Trump is hiding.

>Mr. Trump has significantly ratcheted back his criticisms of Mr. Mueller since he hired Mr. Cobb for his legal team in July. A veteran of several high-profile Washington controversies, Mr. Cobb has known Mr. Mueller for decades, dating to their early careers in the Justice Department.

>He advised Mr. Trump that he had nothing to gain from combat with Mr. Mueller, a highly respected former prosecutor and F.B.I. director who has subpoena power as special counsel. Since Mr. Cobb’s arrival, the White House has operated on the premise that the quickest way to clear the cloud of suspicion was to cooperate with Mr. Mueller, not to fight him.

Which sauce was it?

well the first reason he listed was some Beef that Mueller had with Trump over one of his golf courses.

Knowing Trump's personality, he's probably never forgot that and doesn't like Mueller for that petty reason.

Ty Cobb apparently worked with Mueller and cooled his jets on it.

Assuming this isn't fake news, it's a very good thing Trump didn't try to fire this guy. but it may be good that he let everyone know he was willing to .

anyone else notice that since #releasethememo the lugenpresse has been pushing out fake reports as fast as they can? I've seen so many just today I can't even keep count. They're afraid.

It because demonrats tried to hijack the first year of his presidency with non-stop "RUSSIA" conspiracy theories because they were too butthurt to accept the results of the election.

Irrelevant? He doesn't even need a reason. He can just flat fucking fire him. The only reason they talked him out of it is because of how it would look politically. Not because it would be illegal or even wrong.

>"four people TOLD OF the matter"

This could easily be four people who got the information from one person who was making shit up.

Five people standing around, Guy A pipes up. "Yeah, I heard Trump actually threatened to fire Mueller."

Guys B-E: "No shit," "Really?" etc.

Guy A: "Yeah, but then he backed off when his own lawyer threatened to quit."

Guys B-E: "Whoa!" etc.

Nor is there any guarantee that Guy A was a witness to *anything*. Consistent with the Times' description of its sources, Guy A could have just heard the story from somebody else.

The article is going to get a lot of clicks from Drudge, but the sourcing is total bs.

Oh, use this if you must read it:
>archive.is/VVI1Y

More (((anonymous sources))) huh?

Can’t wait to see this place when Trump gets removed from office. I’m going to cum even harder than I did seeing cutie Hilldawgs crying on election night.

A dispute over fees years ago, who gives a shit? Mueller has way bigger fish to fry.

He worked for a law firm that represented Kushner but Mueller wasn't on that case.

>Mueller was interviewed to return as FBI director before being appointed special counsel

How is this a conflict?

DUDE COURAGE LMAO

Someone has been watching spielberg propaganda a la The Posr

>I'M GOING TO CUMM AHHH HAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Reddit's fetishes are getting weirder.

So, Trump didn't fire Mueller. Yes, huge happening. Massive. Wow.

Are you actually dense? IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE CAN. Nobody is arguing his legal rights to do so. Holy shit man...

Can’t wait to rape your facist family during the revolution.

which 'special counsel' threatened to leave?

It's only slightly better than "a person familiar with his thinking" , slightly.

The fact that Trump tried to fire Mueller and only didn't because he was talked out of it is news. It means that Trump doesn't trust Mueller.

Read the article

Then what is the point of this article?

>rejected from a job
>go investigate the guy who turned you down
yeah nope no conflict there lol

White House Counsel, Donald F. McGahn II, he's been invovled with Trump since the beginning of the campaign. He knew. assuming story is true ofc.

Actually he can’t. He can order him fired but he can’t do it personally. The Deputy AG would have to do it and he already said he wouldn’t unless he had good reason which he’s already told Congress he doesn’t have. Trump would have to fire him and replace him with someone who would and that would have to be a lateral transfer of someone in his cabinet that’s already been approved by the senate...Scott Pruitt as an example...the former corrupt AG from Oklahoma. Trump is fucked. His not being able to get it done last June should tell you he can’t get it done.

You fucking kike pussy. I would never rape your family. I would fucking incinerate them though. You and your fucking satan spawn. YOU FUCKING VILE FILTH AND VERMIN YOU FUCKING CUNT

Easy. Because it could be seen that Mueller was easy on Trump to get a job had the investigation ended with no charges on Trump

You know Dems would howl about that and sperg out about the country being destroyed if that happened/does happen.

Do you know what "irrelevant" means? Or do you just argue for the sake of arguing?

He's called it a witch hunt. I think it was already clear how he felt. But if you guys say it's huge, I'll go with it.

You misread it. Not special counsel threatening to leave. White House counsel threatening to leave and not wanting to tell DOJ to fire mueller.

Huh? It only says he interviewed to be FBI director (again). Doesn't say he was rejected.

but why would they threaten unless theyre backing mueller?

stay mad shlomo

It really isn’t though. Anyone with a brain thinks Trump doesn’t trust him.

That’s like saying anyone being investigated doesn’t trust the investigator.

>This didn't happen
>BUT IT COULD HAVE
>and that's why trump is so dangerous
propagandists seem to be losing their teeth, they're clearly getting worn down

Typical MAGAmoron that doesn’t see the importance of this revelation.

ohh i see

Because it's a stupid move.

Firstly Mueller was already FBI director and wouldn't have an issue assuming the role again. But if we want to take that as a conflict of interest, its one that helps Trump, why would he want Mueller kicked off?

>“No, it doesn’t bother me because I hope that he’s going to be fair,” Mr. Trump said in response to a question about whether it bothered him that Mr. Mueller had not yet ended his investigation. “I think that he’s going to be fair.”

>Mr. Trump added: “There’s been no collusion. But I think he’s going to be fair.”

Why didnt the white house deny it then

Okay, so you are dense. Let me make it very clear:

People have been speculating about Trumps ties to Russia (as well as other illegal/shady shit).

Trump tries to fire Mueller, who is investigating Trumps ties to Russia.

This leads to the question: What is Trump trying to hide?

The conflict of interest reasons given are honestly bullshit. See . If you don't think so, you are actually just in denial.

its a stupid move on trumps part? if thats what youre saying i agree

He can.
politico.com/story/2017/06/13/can-trump-fire-special-counsel-robert-mueller-239500

I do argue for the sake of arguing, but that doesn't make it any less irrelevant. The point isn't whether or not Trump can fire him, the point is WHY he wants to do it.

No...he can’t. He can in a round about way but he can’t do it personally. The fact that he told the WH counsel to make it happen should tell you that.

I’m not assuming that he was gonna kick Mueller off. My example was if Mueller continued, found nothing. Had it been known he was interviewed right before the investigation that would seem fishy to anyone even Sup Forums fags.

Essentially Trump worried if he was found innocent people would still bitch.

>The political price for the removal — however accomplished — would be steep, and Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff suggested it would lead Congress to re-establish an independent counsel statute and reappoint Mueller.

He can physically do it, in the same way that you can physically chop off your hand if you were really determined to. It would look really fucking guilty for him though, because he would be circumventing every single other authority (namely the AG) to do it.

Hey DEUMPF - I want to #paywithcrypto

After I use up their holes I will move on to eating them. I’ll eat them one limb at a time. You can’t beat fresh meat. Don’t worry we won’t replace you. Whites are too tasty to eradicate.

I don't think people understand, but Mueller is probably one of the people at the top of Trump's shitlist, even before this special counsel. Mueller did cover up 9/11. Trump is probably planning something extra special for Mueller.

The why is obvious. To do away with the investigation (which it wouldn’t)...Trump is guilty of many crimes user...prepare yourself.

jfc dude go read some books

you wont do shit to his family and there will be no revolution

Read the article. Trump can do it himself but it's there's no coming back from it for the Republican party in general. It would literally be 10x worse than the Saturday Night Massacre. You remember all that frenzy over "King Obama" for him using his Executive Orders? Trump personally firing Mueller would be that on a nuclear level.

you have to be 18 to post here

He wants to do it because it's a sham investigation. And at the time, was all the media wanted to talk about. Granted, it would have looked bad politically. That's why they talked him out of it. But this is not a politician that was elected. He just sees incompetent people getting in the way of results. I'd have fired Muller though.

>It Happened
can yous not into grammars?

>according to some guy who said he heard it from some guy trump almost did a thing
>t. ny times
Cool story Jews, cool story.

lel, you brace yourself dumb fuck, people have been shitting themselves over trump, shows that theyre the ones who is in trouble

>conspiracy isn't a crime

You can suck my jizz out of your families ass holes. It will be the only nutrients you receive goy.

If it’s a sham investigation, why did Drumpf’s Justice Department appoint Robert Mueller?

his soylent is running low, go easy user

Was he interviewed for the FBI director position personally by trump?

I thought that Mueller had bipartisan support.

Another round of fake news is on the horizon, I see.

You don't actually know that. The best everyone outside of Trumps inner circle can do is speculate. And doing shady shit when being accused and investigated for shady shit only leads to further rumours regarding the shady shit.

He might be doing it for the reason you are stating, but he isn't making it seem like it.

>42 percent of Republicans consider accurate news stories that cast a politician or political group in a negative light to always be “fake news.”

Stupid.

If there was something to it, don't you think they would have gone full Obama DOJ and refused to appoint a special prosecutor and block any attempt? I don't think they expected to be paying for Mueller's meals until 2020 as he does full cavity searches on anyone that ever shook Trump's hand.

>hey look guys, we found someone that still trusts the NYT's anonymous sources. Quick, let's rape him and take his wallet!

>Anonymous sourcess
>Maggie Habberman

It's probably Bannon still LARPing

I'm mean seriously, even normies should be seeing the correlation between news or scandal in Trumps favour and one of these anonymously sourced hit pieces.

The 4 people told of the matter is really impressive!

>Was probably the headcount of the editorial meeting where the NYT cooked up this bullshit

Good luck doing that without guns you stupid fucking kike.

you knob. are you that stupid?

whether he colluded or not, we don't know. but Trump clearly wants to get rid of Mueller because he's shitting his pants Mueller will find out SOMETHING.

ask anyone 2 years ago and they would've told you Trump was a scumbag and had likely committed all sorts of crimes - he becomes your party's candidate and you become stupid?

In your opinion. But the russian conspiracy boils down to someone releasing DNC and Podesta emails. The contents of which made the DNC and Hillary look bad. Do you suspect for one instant that if the RNC was hacked and caught doing the things that the DNC did, that anyone would be asking who did the hack? Or do you suspect that the media would be talking about the behavior that was uncovered 24-7. I don't think you would even hear about "russia" even if they were the ones that did it and danced on television claiming credit. Nobody would give a shit and the RNC wouldn't be able to generate a lick of sympathy for how their exploits became known. That's the bullshit of all of this. This whole narrative is made up to keep form looking at what democrats actually did.

>whether he colluded or not, we don't know. but Trump clearly wants to get rid of Mueller because he's shitting his pants Mueller will find out SOMETHING.

Find out what exactly?

If (((they))) had anything on Trump, don't you think it would be splashed all over the place by now?

One of the reasons the (((media))) is so invested in this is that they have been talking Russia Russia Russia daily for about a year now, can you imagine how bad it will look for them when Mueller doesn't find anything?

How much trolling do you think CNN will have to sit through?

>trump already admitted to obstruction twice

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED REEEEEEEEEEEEEE PUTIN HELP MEEEEEE

Eh?

It's news, I just don't see how it's earth shattering like some here.

That's not how special investigations are supposed to work Jew. You do not get to investigate anyone for any fucking reason just to dig through their entire life to see if they may, at one point, had done something wrong.

Special investigations are supposed to start when there has been a crime, or strong evidence of crime, committed. Guess what doesn't exist in this special investigation? A crime. There is absolutely zero evidence whatsoever that amy crime was ever committed during the election in relation to Russia. The only crime in any of this seems to be beating an evil old hag in an election. If you want any of us to accept that this special council is anything else but a brazen coup attempt then show me evidence of a fucking crime having occured.

If it's even true.

Hmmm, who wouldn't be a little worried and very annoyed that FBI was looking into anything and everything you have ever done and your friends have done with unlimited scope, resources, and timeframe? An agency that can legally lie to you but you lie to them even be construed as lying to. That prosecuted Martha Stewart and Scooter Libby. This whole "if you aren't guilty you shouldn't have anything to hide" bullshit is idiotic. If you ever had an innocent family member deal with this system, you would demand that shit be fixed. Even innocent people lose their reputation, five months of legal fighting, and several thousands of dollars. And that's if you are a nobody that didn't even get indicted.

>if it's true
>jew york times reports some anonymous guy says some other anonymous guy heard trump did a thing we consider bad
Right so we know it isn't.

>That's not how special investigations are supposed to work Jew. You do not get to investigate anyone for any fucking reason just to dig through their entire life to see if they may, at one point, had done something wrong.

This.

If I was Trump, knowing that Russia is BS, but a bunch of crooked lawyers like Mueller, Rosenstein and Stzrok were digging around looking for the time you claimed a business lunch as an expense without the receipt I'd be tempted to fire the cunts too

Yeah it says pretty much that in fire and fury.