How should we punish the Deep State once they are convicted of Treason?

I've thought in the past that we should just hang everyone convicted of Treason, but I don't think this is good enough for the Clinton's, Obama, Comey, Mueller and Lynch. I have a proposal for their punishment.

I think they should be given sentences to live in work release programs. The programs work like they do for most criminals in them, they live in a halfway house with roughly 100 other drug addicts and white collar criminals sharing a dorm style room with 3-7 stinky semifunctional adults. During the day they go and work somewhere like McDonalds or Starbucks as a toilet cleaner or a garbage dumper or a floor moper and the rest of their day is spent in "recovery meetings" with other criminals.

The thing about work release programs is that it doesn't matter how rich you are. Unlike prison there are no gangs in work release programs and no one else is one is going to let you fuck up their near freedom by helping you break the rules. You're not allowed to have outside comforts in your house or at your job, it's just one long fucking sad experience meant to break you and instil extreme fear of repeat offending.

I suggest we out them all in a program like this for 5-10 years, the if they are good, release them into a non-supervised halfway house for 5-10 years, then if they are good let them kill themselves or go back in their lives or whatever.

I'd love to make HillDog clean my Mickey D's table.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdOuNI9YkZs
youtube.com/watch?v=OY_cWGmfOrg&t=297s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boiled alive in the tears of leftists.

Noose

rope.

We switch their genders and have them date each other and we make a reality TV show out of it.

you can't be a traitor to a country since borders are imaginary

Wait, would HillDog become a man or a woman?

Some quality shitposting right there

Release them in a ghetto naked with cash glued all over them

Crucifixion.

Buried alive.

Deep under the frigid and barren expanse of the Antarctic continent lies one of the darkest and most remote of our black sites, Dahnald.

Put them there, and leave the rest to me....heh, heh.........

Creative. I like it.

You know down in Brazil if you're murderer will bury you up to your neck put something sweet around your face and put a bunch of ants on you

That's a variation of boating.

skinned alive then dipped in pvc glue, but not before all digits are removed

Doesn't matter you fat faggot. Contract is contract nigger.

public execution by firing squad in front of their families and entire America

Life at the bay resort

Fed to wild beasts in a football stadium during halftime.

Molten lead douches and enemas

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdOuNI9YkZs
plain and simple

I can't stop watching this. Why?

its inspiring isnt it?

because it's so simple.
that's how easy it is to fix the world.

That was amazing.

This is amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=OY_cWGmfOrg&t=297s

this is how it originally happened btw because the vid is staged
>"guilty"
>"take them to the backyard" kek

I would LOVE to be driving down the highway and see those you named in orange-jumpsuits cleaning up the side of the road, maybe that would be the ultimate punishment for them: reduction in the eyes of all the other deep-state Washington DC royalty to the status of common pleb picking up garbage at the side of the main DC beltway.

My dick is diamonds knowing that they're kikes.
>hurr hurr we rule over you goyims

Can't wait to fire'em up.

how the hat is flying away hahaha
audibly kekd

Impale them on the national mall. Let them rot.

THIS.

10/10 would pay per view.

Oh sweeeeetie. Trump will be impeached and indicted. His business would be liquidated and sent to Africa as aid

They are to have all assets seized and to be publically hanged.

5-10 yrs? I'd make them do it for 25-life

Yeah the trump organisation will

public hanging, Guantanamo, perp walk in public all on camera

Super max and an endless supply of blue raspberry popsicles

Sounds like you're itching for a Civil War?