>le 1% face

heh
you're good

>Quality of life
>Germany
>3

>USA
>not number 1 for cultural influence

I wonder if my quality of life is different then someone who lives in South Chicago? Probably no I guess.

>quality of life
>Canada 1
>Sweden 3

Absolutely trash methodology.

Yes you are right. America is very bad. Pls stop coming

apparently it's italy who is #1,

>leaf

number of rapes/grenades dodged

>images having trouble loading for me
>hover over flag spot
>canada
>every fuckin time

waaaaaa! it does't give me the answers that I want, thus it must have bad methodology, even though I don't actually know what methodology it used to get the rankings.

I can't hear all the burgers in this thread over the sound of our free healthcare and our open and tolerant country. Checkmate rural and suburban retards

(((Cultural influence)))

I havent seen a single bit of god damned culture come from Italy my entire life other than Americanized pasta and pizza.

Did they explain their reasoning or they just went with something like 'Pizza duuuuuh'

You just cant have max quality of life when its that cold, the math just doesnt work out.

Canada doesn't have Hawaii or Arizona or guns or Hollywood so I don't see how any data can make it anything but our lil bitch.

>U.S.
>Power: 1

wut

The only metric that matters is quality of life for people with an iq over 115. Who gives a shit about the quality of life for literal niggers and retards? In the US, if you're smart, you will find no other place on earth other than maybe Switzerland with such a high standard of living. Check 'em niggaz. Oh and pic very fucking related.

Power...is all we need

Most of these lists are just horseshit. If the country is western/Japan, it's a good place to be. The difference between the USA and France is not nearly as great as between the USA and Turkey. There are areas in the USA that are better than some mid-tier Canadian areas, and vice versa.
Also I spent a month in Toronto and got fucking accosted by homeless people every day I was there. I never saw that shit in midwest America, so I'm gonna go with my own anecdotal experiences lulz

Drumpf has a double digit iq and he seems to be doing ok

>Power
>1

Damn right.

sure you can, if you're not a pussy

whats the "adventure" tab? what does that even mean?

gee, i wonder what kind of "hard data" they dug up to rank countries in the "movers" category...

honestly, this is a good thing though. this way anyone shopping for a new country to move to won't bother coming here.

hell, maybe we can even get illegals to just keep going straight up to Canada.

>germany entrepreneurship: 1

Wut? What the fuck have they started over there in 40 years?

your state is 65% white and declining at a rate of 1% a year kek

>USA
>power
>1

It's funny because pizza is so widespread because of Italian-American influence via American films.

Where is my jungle?

>data > your subjective feelings about things
Three kinds of lies:
1. Lies
2. Fucking lies!
3. 'Best place to live" statistics

>Sweden above USA
o-ok

awww confederate boy's feelings are hurt!

can always spots the leafs that have never left the continent

instead of a wall build an underground railroad instead straight to canada with posters about their free heathcare etc..

It's coming, leaf...

why would you want to do that to a Timmie's, they have excellent beverages at reasonable prices.

More than half of those categories sound vague as fuck. Plus, we don't have the abomination that is Canadian Human Rights Tribunals.

and the founders of said countries are...
>white, white, white, white, asian, white, white, white, white, white, white
but all races are equal guys its just a social construct

>your state is 65% white
>what are natives for 100$ Alex

How the fuck does the UK top the US for adventure? It's just a bunch of hills and royal game preserves. Germany at least has the Alps in their favor, but the UK?
Someone explain this to me.

Natives aren't increasing in population. Anchorage is filled with spics and seaspics from the Philippines. Natives have always only made up about 10% of Alaska's population. Go ahead and look up the demographics of Alaska. It was 75% white just ten years ago.

again,

>Your subjective feelings
>actual data

We're the world hegemon. Of course we rank highest in power. There are only three super powers in the world and we're the strongest of them.

To be fair, I've heard Canadians say that Tornoto is a shithole.

it kind of is, but hey, it's our shithole

>just ten years ago.
You mean as soon as the Obama administration started taking statistics. Kinda like 23andme saying 1% >

Cool they do polls on alternative realities.

Nigger, I'm disputing the validity of the data, based on the fact that it sounds like it's feelings based.

>this much delusion
Kek. Hispanic and Asian gangs in Anchorage have been growing at such a staggering rate that documentaries are being made about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=k_eVcttuReI

Go ahead and keep living in denial, faggot. Alaska will be a blue state in ten years.

China and Russia are just regional powers, not super.

At best, you could argue that Chinese investment gives it world-wide influence, but their troops are still contained to Chinese soil, and their GDP is still only 1/3 of the US.

Hollywood and pop music have zero value.

Not to mention the largest army in the world is useless if you can't transport it anywhere. China's navy is growing, and would be a major threat within their territorial waters, but it is still utterly outclassed by the United States.

> Germany Adventure 58

>that documentaries are being made about it.
By conservatives I guess... oh wait. Is there actually any scientific data that the liberals use that isn't tampered with?

again,

you have no idea how they came to these rankings, but, you're more than willing to say it must be wrong because it's not in concordance with your feelings.

By all means look in to how they came to these numbers, but you won't do this cause your too lazy to actually do some work.

>japan
>citizenship

that's a joke right? you can literally never be a japanese citizen unless you are born in japan. you could live there 30 years on work visas, pass all the tests, and never be naturalized. that the fuck are they talking about?

It is.
Worst city in Canada.

>s-shut up
>c-census data is a l-liberal conspiracy!
Do you hear how delusional you are?

i agree, doesn't make sense

this is actually true
I lived in Canada before and all the Canadians I met wished they could trade geography with the US.

Why do you think 90% of them live within 200 miles of the US border?

Being challenged has seemed to upset you. Why are you so upset?

maybe it doesn't mean what you think it means,

Just a guess, it might mean the 'value' of having that as your citizenship in terms of where you can go and what you can do with it, rather than how easy it is to get

I wonder why all the most liberal countries, except japan, are all at the top..
really makes you think

>adventure category
>look how they came to the numbers! But you won't because you're lazy
why not explain it to us lazy people how they came to the numbers for the Adventure category? Or are you too lazy? Good luck.

pol's too busy with gay shill shit like mbmc to do anything that'd actually make a difference.

Also, how on Earth does France have more cultural influence than the UK?

I kind of understand ranking Italian cultural as the most influential due to the senate, providing models for modern republics, phrases such as 'vice versa' and 'How long will you keep us waiting?', and Latin vocabulary, but France? What has France done?

The best I can think of is the French revolution, which didn't inspire democratic coops due to Napoleon's warmongering, French movies, and food.

My assumption was that it was added in order to make 3rd world countries/shitholes appear better than they actually are.

i'm not the one trying to use anecdotes to try to undermine statistical averages,

If you care go look up how they came to that number, if not stfu

>where you can go and what you can do with it,
so let me get this straight: it is an asset for a country for its citizens to be able to travel unrestricted to other countries? how or why should anyone give a single shit about this metric?
>wow you just cut off your own arm, but you did it so masterfully! you are the best surgeon in the world!

you're an idiot if you actually believe that every single country in the world watching our movies and listening to nothing but our music makes us anything but first in cultural influence
the entire world has been following American culture sincw the 1900s

NOBIS ERAT IMPERATOR ET FAEX!

>statistical averages,
statistical averages of what? adventurousness? fuck off libshit.

why are leafs so gay? anyone have any ideas?

>adventure
>33
US should be #1 is that a fucking joke?

that would be Israel user

because this list uses zero data other than
>who is most liberal?
>also fuck drumpf
if Obama or hillary was president I guarantee you we would be #1 or #2 behind Germany/ Switzerland

according to the leaf, we just don't know what adventure means and we should not be lazy and look up its meaning before shitposting

the fact that they just came up with a bunch of arbitrary metrics is beside the point

does someone have trouble with math?

How about the alphabet you're typing in retard

All useless statistics, but what should I know? I'm just another filfthy American.
You, I like.

Who the fuck likes to live on this shit island reeeee

for the last few decades no one considered Them anything more than goofy, cold Americans so they're doing everything they can to stand out

>we had occurred and sediment

> entrepreneurship
> 1

Oh wait

Canada I can understand. Sweden and Germany though? What the fuck.
Netherlands and Denmark should be higher as well as Australia. And NZ isn't even in the top 10?

I can't even name one Italian actor. I know Roberto Benigni because of that awful film he was in about the Holocaust that we all decided was Oscar worthy for some reason. I don't know any Italian singers besides Pavarotti. I can't remember the last time I saw an Italian film besides the Roberto Benigni one. I don't remember playing in Italian video games as a kid, they were all American or Japanese. I know several brands of Italian cars, though.

How the FUCK is Italy ranked number in cultural influence when they don't have any cultural influence anywhere on the planet? Even their former colonies (Eritrea, Somalia, Libya) don't seem to have any "Italian cultural influence" at all besides all the ancient people who can still speak Italian because they grew up during the colonial period.

>HUEHUEHUE pass the gravy for my french fries, my fellow leafs!!!

How many of those countries are overrun with rapefugees? Just checking.

>germany #1 for entrepreneurship

get the fuck outta here