youtube.com/watch?v=ub4qnyDusqU
hooktube.com/watch?v=SQXqkiKXiHc
youtube.com/watch?v=lNaHMXN12ek
youtube.com/watch?v=KpOtuoHL45Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3JXMdpGpfBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I miss weed desu

youtube.com/watch?v=ub4qnyDusqU

Unironically having been smoking it every day for about a month now, Should really stop but i feel so much better and everyone around me says im doing much better

hes shite lol

What colour is my tab now?

I smoked pretty much every day for 10 years and I've been off it now since last summer except a couple of spliffs on new years night
Kek

any reason why?

Just felt like it was time I guess, wanted to stop feeling lazy and try to get some motivation and discipline back and not give any more money to the local Paki gang for new Audis/BMWs. I've swapped cigarettes for a vape as well and I feel healthier for sure.
I do have some seeds somewhere though, I might grow a plant this year just for fun.

Do it, theres nothing more satisfying than looking in the tent in the morning and seeing an extra pair of leaves sprout off.

If you did it everyday for 10 years what were you doing those 10 years uni/work?

Work. I'd smoke every evening when I got home and then all day at weekends and just play vidya

love it

hooktube.com/watch?v=SQXqkiKXiHc

grow it lad
plant the seed we all need

How did it affect your social life, girlfriend/mates.

Also is the difference between something like 4/10 weed low mids, vs something like high grade weed like 7/8/10 stuff

This shit is giving me a headache son.

I paid high dollar for this...

>How did it affect your social life
Steady decline
>girlfriend
I don't know that feel

Same here lad, it hurts to think about the times i got so close to it. How old are ya lad

I heard yank weed is dead cheap and bretty good especially in cali/Colorado

I did have a gf when I was 18/19 but none since. I'm 28 now.

How old are you user? I feel like my social life has declined, but I think that's mostly to do with people getting serious jobs, emigrating and having kids etc.

Just turned 18 here lad, got so close a few months back but fucked it.

I just want to get a good job and settle down in a nice country but holy shit everything is so fucked nowadays. I'm not even gonna go to that shitshow called uni

>US Has banned haggis since 1970's

interesting tbqhahwhhfam

Weed is a nasty nigger tier degenerate habit and we should stop bros.

It is also a waste of money.

We, you should be investing that money instead of smoking it away.

>tfw no friends or girlfriends for the last 3 years

>Just turned 18 here lad
>but holy shit everything is so fucked nowadays
If only you knew how bad things really are.

never

You will start questioning it eventually.
I used to say the same thing you are now.

I have had a pretty shit life not in a "STACEY REJECTED ME" normie sense. I'm trying to keep my hopes up and keep thinking that it will get better itno my twenties

>7 being high grade

>implying it isnt

Weed aint legal here

Are you working on an OS now?

Nah just masturbating and shitposting. I also drink.

It does. Trust me. You have probably heard it many times, but it does. Shit things will still happen now and then but at 21 i was homeless as my parents kicked me out (i live in Scotland, this is normal) - long story short i pulled myself together and got my life sorted. If a homeless depressed outcast could get themselves together, then you can as well. Hardship truly does make you stronger once you escape it.

I thought you were talknig about the state of the world, not the state of you.

I feel bad for you, George.

Fuck, I forgot britbro.

My state just legalized Medical Marijuana.

Thanks, I hope so lad. Thinking about moving away to try and start again.
they're both pretty shit right now tbqh, I was talking about both

Well don't. I'm fine. I chose to be this way.

Well, I didn't.
I was born this way :(

Born what way? We're all born without friends and girlfriends, lad.

I was born to not have any friends, George.

Every time I try to me kind and friendly, I always end up being obnoxious

FB just suggested I add my old high school crush. Why am I being tortured?

Been gone from pol since july 2017 but been browsing again the passed week. Used to post daily,
the board has gone to so much shit and I mean in regards to the catalogue. What happened to pol?

the donald tards came flooding in

genuine shilling

They were here in a good amount when 2017 began. Expected to see r/the_donald here but it doesnt seem like they're particularly larger than when I went off. I suppose there seems far more yanks in proportion but looks more like the board has had a silent exodus

Shilling has been massive since mid 2016 though.
How is Britpol faring?
I know 4 30 isnt the best time to check it but it definitely seems less active. Mind you i did leave off the back of the general election but its always been healthyish. Even at this time the board would still be active with 10 or 11 and it'd turn in to a mu/ thread

Its a lot less active since pressue killed himself. coincidentally, by a pure coincidence, the paki stopped posting all hours of the fucking day too.

we had a really nice Sup Forums thread the other day but without the elitism, it was nice. Britpol has been fairly comfy but at a slower rate of posting for like a week now.

Weed is haram. You'd better stop it right now or muhammad will ENRICH you.

He left before pube became even more a faggot before the WN and pube fight and p*ki posting.

Once the election ended the american subhumans coulden't figure out what to do and eventually ate themselves alive and killed pol with them.

Britpol is a complete shitshow

el goblinos del americanos....

>tfw worked at mcdonalds when i was 16
>tfw one day some cunt order 90 nuggets and over 50 quid worth of fries

fucking state

youtube.com/watch?v=lNaHMXN12ek

holy shit kim jong un sounds nothing like you would expect

What fucking state?
Georgia?

Bath and north east somerset

>90 nuggets and over 50 quid worth of fries
Fucking what? How do you even order that much.
Hey I'd like 90 nuggets and 500 fries please. Like wut.

My friends, it is time for me to leave the beautiful plant until I sort my life out as I have just graduated. Last weekend of smoking coming up. Wish me luck bros, I wish the same to you all

Obviously could be wrong and its just been a shit week on the board but jesus the front page is now consistently shit

It's like the flat earth evangelicals, fascist larpers, shills and edgey trump fans are the only ones here and everyone keeps the shill posts and bait threads on page 1 to 10 nonstop. Board seems legit edgey teens obsessed with trump, shills and refute this threads. Yanks seem to out number everyone 10 to 1

Mate, you should fucking see the state of the customer (and most of the employees) there.

I kid you not I have had some women complain of a hole in her bagel and some fat fuck who would always try and scam veggie burgers off people by storing them in his boot then coming back and saying it fell on the floor or something.

why the fuck are most British girls such munters lads

Glad to hear the mu/ threads are still going

I always wished I’d had a good Stoner gf, never did though. Well, except a fat I used to smoke with and bone.

What the fuck.
He talks like an alpha but looks and moves like a complete beta, reading his speech off a script and hardly looking at the crowd.

I went to a maccas the other day and it was a mix of old fuckers politely waiting for their small orders, and schoolchildren looking like starving wolves, waiting for massive orders. Kids always seem hungry these days.

It's all the fucking they do.

I used to be able to eat a fuckton of maccy' ds when i was a kid i still remember the order i got every time.

cheeseburger with just the cheese and burger and those weird onion shit things.

9 nuggest
large fries
choccy milkshake large

>go to university for 3 years
>be in a worse position than i would have been if i had left school after GCSE
>no matches on tinder within 25km
>no matches on okcupid within 25km
>no friends
>can't find even meme jobs
I'd rather be a factory worker in Malaysia.

>using faceberg
You brought this on yourself.

People in north korea who work 10 hours a day for no wage and go home to their state assigned gf are probably unironically happier.

Damn
I just get 2 or 3 double cheeseburgers if I ever go, but I try not to. It's bad for you init

Yeah, it's pretty shit food to be eating on a regular basis.

also dont ever buy the wraps, dear god dont

I'll never forgot how not one soul offered a helping hand and how not one soul stuck with me through the thin.
If i'm ever in a position to do so i'll give as many helping hands as I can.
If I ever get friends i'll never abandon them.

It's a lonely old life and humans are pack animals. That's all they are. Clowns and dogs.

Most wraps from a shop or food joint are rubbish, I never go for those.

Yeah it's one of the few things in the store that you would commonly find a fingernail in and shit in

Going from huge ambition with bright future after slogging through books and digging trenches of debt to sudden reality of shiy job with no chance to ever buy a house or even travel past the cheapest holiday you can find for 2 weeks every year.

Reasonable actions to be honest

Lmao i dropped out of school at 15, not even because i was dumb, I still got my GCSE's which were alright, 1 A* 2B 5C. Decided not to go to uni and am probably earning more than if i would have ever went to Uni.

Still thinking about maybe doing a law degree one day but the horror stories scare me away from uni too much.

I have no respect for anyone. Not scientists, businessmen or sportsmen. I don't want anything. I don't want to achieve anything. Anything I achieved would be purely out of spite, to say 'haha' to other people. That is not a worthy motivation. Even if the world gave me a 'dream life' tomorrow I would feel exactly as I do now. I can't ever forget the reality of how ruthless and Darwinian people truly are and so I can't love them as a mass. I've always stood up for the little man throughout my life, even to my own detriment but as soon as I require a little sticking up for there is nothing but static. That's the reality of the great mass of people meaningless static noise without a heart or soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=KpOtuoHL45Y

God damn how does that fucking happen even?

First existential crisis bro?

What do you do mate?

Plumbing, hoping to start my own business in a couple years time with experience, trades are always useful and can be learned at any age,

You dont wear any gloves, no one washes their hands, maybe like 1 in 10 employees, i did it autistically like every 5 minutes though.

Wraps are one the few things you literal touch and smother EVERYTHING in the wrap because they're a cunt to roll up.

Stop that

Based cardiffanon died for our sins

>What happened to pol?
Retarded mobileposting niggers started typing Sup Forums as pol for one.

The sadder I am the closer I am to reality. When I've had caffeine and I've been to the gym in about 3 hours I won't feel this way at all. But this is the truth.

>The Birdman is a funny bloke.
>So all the children say,
>he feeds his young and builds his nest
>forever and a day.

>His wings get clipped and he soldiers on,
>what a noble guy.
>With any luck he’ll have a thought
>before the day he dies
youtube.com/watch?v=3JXMdpGpfBU

tfw CA fag and just smoked some legal I bot

would i get in shit for reading mein kampf on a bus

no brits yuo better get back to your tea and shit don't worry about those plants their bad for you and well also obviuosly illegal and bad ooga booga witch

why do yank faggots always have this weird type of posting autism

flaagot

lel

That story can't be true. 15 years?

need to bacon bomb this shithole with drones. operation Liberty Rain

he broke the windows of a mosque and left bacon on the door handle. so of course it had to be a hate crime which adds a shitload of time. and then they probably added charges of terrorism or intimidation on top of the vandalism. meanwhile the beaner who murdered kate walks with time served, or would have if hilllary had been in the white house.

hallo yes weed is immoral okthen thankyou

ok thank you

Bloody hell. I give up, lads.

go to sleep mate.

Nah I woke up at 11 last night and need to wait for the post now.

Fair enough, I'm also waiting for multiple things in the post. Got to stay awake til 8pm to reset my sleep cycle too.

I tried to do that yesterday but I didn't make it.