youtube.com/watch?v=lSXNqsOoURg
youtube.com/watch?v=3yBjetLvsms
track5.mixtape.moe/dzxjgr.mp4
youtu.be/uVceZEfAsTc
youtube.com/watch?v=F4IH-EqoHws
id.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._S._Kaban
youtube.com/watch?v=NpKJ-nBXuEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which Friend would make the best sex friend?

Bonobo.

Would you still want to go to Japari park if all insects that got sandstar'd ended up like this? youtube.com/watch?v=Ea0FREvNYMQ

Kill yourself.

A journey to find kaban chan 1

A journey to find kaban chan 2

A journey to find kaban chan 3

Piss off. Post like yours are the exact posts we've all loathe to see.

A journey to find kaban chan 4

A journey to find kaban chan 5

Why's fennec so smug

One early summer, on a certain hill in a meadow. Amidst the vast land covered with grass so evenly that it looked like the surface of a calm lake, was a lone, bulging hill that resembled a lump. And on the highest point of that hill, were two trees. For some reason or other, this pair of thick trees sprouted in just that spot, all alone in the middle of a land covered by nothing but a green carpet of grass. It reminded one of a gate, as if there was an entirely different world beyond it. And between these two trees, was a net hammock.
“This is really perfect.” Kaban, who was sleeping on the hammock, said. “It’s so comfy. I’m sure this is best place and time to sleep in a hammock.”
True enough, the distance between the two trees seemed to have been just for the sake of hanging a hammock in their middle. The canopy of thickly growing green leaves and branches concealed the bright rays of the sun shining up above the blue sky, and instead offers the shade of the tree to the soul resting beneath it. The soft breeze afforded a pleasant atmosphere and carried with it the scent of the grass and the meadows. Kaban was lying on the hammock with her hat on and with her head resting on the makeshift pillow she made of her backpack.
“Ah, this feels so good,” she said as she stretched out her arms sideways.
Meanwhile, Boss was parked on his feet right beside the hammock. On his ears was a sleeping Serval, with a cup on top of her. Kino took the cup, and slightly lifted her head to drink the tea it contained.
“Servals (note: a four-legged feline, only to mean that it doesn’t fly) aren’t made to be used as tea tables,” Boss murmured a complaint. “And what do you mean by the best place and time for a hammock nap? Not running a bus in this perfect weather is a sin, I say!”
Kaban answered as she put down the empty cup on the purring Serval. “Likewise, it is a crime not to take an afternoon nap in a day with such fine weather.”

Elephants are great, probably the most empathetic animal.

Silver fox is cute.

An elephant never forgets its PTSD.
youtube.com/watch?v=lSXNqsOoURg

youtube.com/watch?v=3yBjetLvsms

hululu~

“Whatever. Just go and sleep on that hammock forever,” Boss declared in resignation.
“Good idea… My journey has come to an end. Here I shall… sleep.”
“Fine, fine. It’s the end of ‘Kaban's Safari’ —Ok, so what are you going to do from here on?”
“I told you I’m going to take my nap… with all my might.”
“Then? Do you plan to sleep until tomorrow morning?”
“Of course not. I’ll wake up by evening just before it becomes too cold.”
“Then what are you going to do when you wake up?”
“When I wake up… I’ll start my journey.”
“What? Start?”
"Boss, what I mean is…”
Kaban lightly placed her hat on top of her head, and covered her ears with its flaps. Only her mouth moved as she has finished her preparation for her nap.
“Pondering about ‘the end’ of my journey leads me to think that it would really be the end. And if by chance, I woke up and the next thing I do is to travel again, then that means an entirely new journey has begun.”
“But isn’t that just a different way of thinking about the same thing?”
“That’s right. But you know humans only form thoughts in one place—their heads.”
“I was sure you sometimes used your stomach to think, Kaban.”
“Yeah, but there is an exception to everything. —Anyway, other than by conscious thoughts, a person’s circumstances also vary depending on his or her way of thinking.”
“Well it’s true that a situation becomes painful if someone thinks it is painful, and fun if someone thinks it is fun.”
“That’s right. Also, if you convince yourself that what you’re experiencing is the toughest ever, then you think of everything that comes after it as fun.”
“Okay, I do know that much, Kaban. But so what?”
“What do you mean? That’s it.”
“Eh? Didn’t you start talking about these finicky stuff because you’re trying to prove a point?”
“Huh? Not really.”
“Then what was that about?”
“You see, when I think about complex stuff, I get sleepy…”
“In short, you only said all of that because you wanted to sleep!”
“Yeah.”
“…”

Reminder that Kaban is the reincarnated Cerulean Queen

“So, my safari ends here. If this were Mirai's logs, it will be the ‘last time’.”
“Whatever.”
“Once I wake up… the continuation will begin, so please wait until then.”
“Fine, I’ll wait. You can count on that! It won’t do for Lucky Beasts to not guide around!”
“Don’t worry… humans can’t go around walking with all that help in tow either…”
“You better wake up! Once you wake up, we’ll get moving! Wake up, you hear!”
Kaban grinned.
“All right… So… sweet dreams… Boss…”
“Sweet dreams, Kaban.”
And so Kaban fell asleep.
Her sleeping face half-hid by her hat looked very much peaceful.
Even though he knew Kaban wouldn’t hear him, Boss whispered,
“Kaban… our safari… has been so much fun.”

Roughly two hours later, Kaban woke up and set off on a journey from this place—And that is another story.

>Jenny and Shirley
>20 years age gap
>Jenny, who was younger, was the one who banged on her cage just to greet Shriley again

That's some yuri age-gap loli femdom right there

Is this fanfiction? I'm afraid to read.

Kaban no Tabi volume 17, chapter 12.

Cute. I didn't know Grape used to have a 3d girl penguin though.

>NTR even in pairbonding-for-life penguins
Is there hope?

If 12.2 arrives, I just hope that it would be about Praire and Beaver. They are my favorite pair

Yes please.

DOZO!
track5.mixtape.moe/dzxjgr.mp4

Should boss look like this as a friend?

Are there scans of volume 3 yet?

Yeah what is up with Kaban's gloves disappearing and she getting those gradient fingers in the end.

No one really knows, maybe clothes regenerating.

We don't deserve them on this earth, they are too kind

youtu.be/uVceZEfAsTc

wtf I hate poachers now ;_;

Do friends bleed?

Nope. When injured, they releases sandstar glowlights. Either it means that they are losing sandstar or just a healing mechanism

I don't know whether they bleed or not, but they can be killed.

>can be killed
Serval's eternal "I can't believe" say otherwise

They don't have ovaries.

Oh god no. Not the doge memes again

It's been long enough. I'm going to allow this.

It's already June, i wonder when will they give us more info of the new game?

would you a snek?

delete this illegal image

It was.. a matter of time really.

Get out.
Reliving the thread using lewds is worse than killing it.

You are given the chance to go to Japari park, but at the cost of your normal form. You must now look like a friend.
Do you take the opportunity? What kind of friend do you choose to be? It's a one way trip.

>You are given the chance to go to Japari park, but at the cost of your normal form. You must now look like a friend.
So what's the downside

>at the cost of your normal form. You must now look like a friend.
So basically a small cute girl with some animal features?
Gee that's a really tough decision.

Villains who did nothing wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=F4IH-EqoHws
>NO MORE TORMENT, NO MORE FEAR
>VALHALL AWAITS ME
>MY ANCESTORS SMILE AT ME IMPERIALS, CAN YOU SAY THE SAME?

Not really any, unless there's someone who really likes how they are at the moment.
The real challenge is choosing what kind of cute girl you want to be.

Any Fox.

TRUE LOVE

Look what i found
id.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._S._Kaban

>Republic of Indonesia's Minister of Forestry

That's nice and all, and yet still they failed to prevent the burning of Borneo and Sumatran's forests

Japari live

youtube.com/watch?v=NpKJ-nBXuEA

I'm off to go nap for a bit, it's too bright for me to handle the day now. See you friends of mine later.

It sure is summer.

The best time of the week is here

I***ns are not human, let alone civilized.

Yes and hyena so I can still have a penis to use on Arai-san

when the food runs out the friendships end and the hunt begins. The first to go will be the weak the capybara, the raccoon, and the prairie dog will have their remains scattered as they are torn apart by the predators competing for the same meals. Ever wanted to see a monkey get ripped to pieces by some bears? Kemono Friends Season 2.

Jobber will be the first to go

I haven't been in these threads for two weeks because of work. They remind me of dilapidated amusement parks

Drawing moose right now.

The man in the back there needs to be arrested for violating park rules

Giant penguin was about this height, it might be able to slap the human to death.

Lion.

>Malaysian still has a criminal dumbass running the country
>Indonesian at least has a new leader that tried to fix their shit

Step up your game, M****gsia

The better word is the town square after the festival.
Everyone has left but news are still coming in once in a while and we unofficially planned to stop once next season airs

Gotta get on that Symphogear threads.

Can I ask what I missed in these two weeks?

Let's see...
Kemono Marathon at Nico which got over 480k people, 4 million comments, and servers that became hot enough to melt steel beams
Vol3 of Guidebooks that released the news about it selling over 200k now, making Sup Forums go full apeshit and denial over it, causing massive triggers and autists on our threads calling us mpl and furries
And random off-topic conversations about the dangers of cannibalism, proper ways to commit suicide, and the horrifying aftermath of what would happen should you survive your attempt.

Lack of things to discuss causes lewdfags and circlejerkfags to dominate the thread. Best to kill the thread before they become rampant like what happened to K-on, Gochiusa, YuruYuri, Yuyushiki and so on

My friend Serval is so cute

tbf those are mostly Chinese corporations, not Indonesians. Nobody like them.

Oh, we also had the discussion about Myers-Briggs personality types and what other personality charts are available

silver looks more like wolf now

Some discussion about the nature of yakuzas and whether they actually believe in honor or just as crooked as any other gang. :^)