youtu.be/aSWbndbyYeo
>Pres Trump talks to reporters (audio) 1/24/18
c-span.org/video/?440270-2/
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis watches Snake Blood Drinkers in Indo 1/24/18
youtu.be/yx_4UZsdXf8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/25/chairman-chuck-grassley-releases-new-batch-of-fbi-text-messages-and-questions-fbi-director-chris-wray/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/25/chairman-chuck-grassley-releases-new-batch-of-fbi-text-messages-and-questions-fbi-director-chris-wray/

Thank you.

Reminder

Reminder of this redpill

>Democrat Don flips Texas, and locks Florida/PA as Blue strongholds
Fucking based! That's what I voted for!

>cage match

Don't talk about texas.

NYT pushing fake shit again to cover for Dems

Carley a C U T E

>Auto] 9
Moral of the story(s):
Read all of the letters that are flying back and forth betweek IG Horrowitz, Wray, Grassley, Nunes et. al.

Everything is being done in open. Total sunlight.

AMNESTY DON! HEART! AWE WE SURE DO LOVE OUR DREAMERS DON'T WE FOLKS? WE HAVE THE BEST DREAMERS. BELIEVE ME.

go to sleep trumplings

Dems will never agree. Nor will the House. It's like feeding rat poison to Dems.

Anyone who is unironically supporting the DACA amnesty is a retard. Amnesty has never worked before, and there is no reason to expect this time to be any different.

So this is the power of soy

>kikebart
You voted for Her

Fuck tehas

TWO MUGS!

Then they can filibuster amnesty in the Senate.

No.

Movement!

Khazar milkers are no contest to Aryan beauty.

Truthfully, I think there's a good chance the current proposal could (and will be) refined and perhaps made even better. But if we take the current proposal as it stands, I think all the flipping out over "muh amnesty" is pretty stupid and misplaced.

First off, I think it's very stupid to view this as simply being "amnesty in exchange for the wall and some other things". People seem to gloss over the fact that Miller helped draft this proposal, and Trump is very well and aware that granting amnesty is a lose-lose. Do you really think Miller of all fucking people would gleefully up the number of those protected from 800,000 to 1.8mil if there weren't some serious strings attached?

With all the stipulations regarding citizenship (such as the 10-12 year waiting period (and the long list of requirements), I wouldn't be surprised if this was basically just a way to kick the can down the street even longer, and leave some room to fuck them over later down the road ala . Of course, I'm sure a sizable portion of "Dreamers" them will fuck themselves over before it comes to that.

Also bear in mind that these 10-12 years will be after Trump's terms have ended--perhaps he's banking on the more long-term benefits of his other immigration proposals to help ensure an even more hardline Republican can win in 2024 and then handle this issue once and for all.

Furthermore, especially with the strong stipulations in place against committing fraud, and assuming there are measures put in place to prevent voter fraud, we only have to worry about 1.8 million shitskins rather than 1.8 million shitskins that can vote. So, the Dems, at least in the short term, stand to win nothing more than a moral victory, these people will give no electoral benefit whatsoever. And, ultimately, all the Dems are winning is essentially something they had before Trump became President. Any deal Trump strikes is essentially a win in this context.

You seem to think there's any situation in which amnesty in some form never occurs.

1st shill filter:

/lO3gTC/s/
/1159/ltJ/
/mzdBsuFc/

>I always wanted Amnesty for the Dreamers!
>Trump's making 1.8 million redpilled republicans!

Can we meme a /ptg field trip to the boarder to help clean the desert of water and supplies left for illegals crossing the desert?

hey Sup Forums am I white

You first.

That is not a source. That is a larping shithole that quoted Qanon posts. The actual source is at the committees web page

Kill yourself.

>DACA is very popular

No.

Trump will lose in 2020 if he amnesties people. Flat out.

►►158028515
>Not liking Amnesty makes you a shill
Back to r/T_D

trump didn't do a thing

Please, stop tripfagging for no reason.
Thank you.

Yes you always did want amnesty just like Her.

>Southern European

get necked

It's an embedded scribd document on that page, kike.

How retarded are these people? Miller put together a deal just shitty enough to piss off hardliners on both sides, ensuring that there's no DACA deal while also making it look like Trump did something.

Based Trump fulfilling her agenda!

HE'S DOING IT.

Link for this bill you're talking about, redditor from r/neoliberalism?

> (OP)

>immediately rejected by Democrats, immigration advocates and some Republicans, with some describing it as nothing but an attempt to rid the country of immigrants
They will be singing a different tune in 4 weeks when DACA is about to expire

Why is Tucker reporting fake news NYT?

>ANONYMOUS SOURCES

I'm sick and tired of news photographers that want to get in the middle of shit but do nothing. I saw the same thing at the Huntington Beach Trump rally.

fucking mizzou

>t. Rolla

>It's an embedded scribd document on that page, kike.

BTFO!

Retard alert. He'll lose if he doesn't build a wall and end chain migration.

This amnesty hearsay better be horseshit

If anyone is using an extension why post the ID's especially when they charge every thread?

Trump will be arrested

He reported that the WH denied it.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:

>FORMER INTELLECTUAL WHO CAN'T HOLD A JOB BECAUSE HIS JEW RAT POLITICS WERE REVEALED
I love you Tucker

You think that they're going to end chain migration and give up 25 billion for the wall?

B
T
F
O

Are you ready to take the pantsuit pill yet, /ptg/?
Are you ready...for Her?

The East Asian DNA is bullshit and no. Lol most White people in New York have Semitic ancestry as this state was at one point like 20% Jewish. 3% Arab. Today it’s like 8% Jewish, 2% Arab. 46% European. Only like 43.4% - 44.4% of infants are actually White.

Being a kike shill makes you a shill. You get Btfo in the last thread and you start right back up in the next thread like nothing happened. Same pics and pasta even. Hitler was right about your kind.

Bill Kristol's asshole will never be the same

>Hayden

>how can vanilla ice cream even compete

pixar characters have better acting

>Talking like a nigger

>If anyone is using an extension why post the ID's especially when they charge every thread?

Because it makes them mad, and that makes me laugh. Also, actually using the filters blunts their raid.

>It's my borders, my choice
NO TUCKER HIDE THE POWERLEVEL

>I think all the flipping out over "muh amnesty" is pretty stupid and misplaced.

No, it's not. Don't try to be overly cerebral.

>First off, I think it's very stupid to view this as simply being "amnesty in exchange for the wall and some other things"

That's what it looks like, though. It doesn't even reduce legal immigration numbers, which is the only acceptable compromise for DACA.

> I wouldn't be surprised if this was basically just a way to kick the can down the street even longer

Until a democrat is elected in 2020 because Trump's base sees this as the fundamental betrayal that it is and decides to give them citizenship immediately.

>committing fraud,

Pure fantasy. Illegals have been doing that for decades, and Trump hasn't magically started prosecuting them for it. He could in the future, but there's no evidence of that, and it's much easier to deport them for being illegal than to try and build a criminal case.

Texas will be blue with all of those Californians flocking into Texas and millions of illegals in Texas and soon they will be citizen of us, once trump grant them.

if you have to ask, then NO! The standard is NOT ONE DROP

>Upped it to Scribd
>Calls other people kikes

KYS

Because he's a dumb fucking faggot.

>tonight on a very special episode of hannity we talk to the same guests about the same topics as we do every other episode of hannity

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1 (800) 273-8255

>29582 retweets
>166061 likes
one... nothing wrong with me

>just when Kristol thought it was over

It's already making Dems angry. It's a white supremacist ransom note apparently.

>tfw no yummy Tide Pod to snack on

He losses if he does any of those things (amnesty, no wall, no end of chain migration) because that's exactly what he was elected to do the opposite of.

It's a betray because that's what it fucking is.

...something's got to give.

Stay mad!

all they want is a story. I expect nothing more from the cowards

WALL:
[x] Unbuilt

AMNESTY:
[x] Granted

HILLARY:
[x] Unjailed

PROMISES:
[_] Kept

###
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1 (800) 273-8255

This is why I can't watch Hannity. It's
>shrieking about Hillary/The Left

and

>Newt Gingritch

, the show

>It doesn't even reduce legal immigration numbers
What the fuck do you think chain migration is? It's a limitless fucking program. Ending it is huge.

>I'm sick and tired of news photographers that want to get in the middle of shit but do nothing. I saw the same thing at the Huntington Beach Trump rally.
Eh, you gotta get the good shit to make money, but 98% of the time whoever you're shooting for won't pay for an ounce of insurance on your behalf and definitely won't pay your legal bills if you get sued. Also a lot of these guys freelance since they live in Jew York or commiefornia since something is always going on there and all they gotta do is show up and sell they won't waste their time caring about what goes on as long as shooting it can net you a paycheck

>tfw a single meme will be able to be put into history books to explain the Trump presidency

>It's another Tucker loses the argument but /ptg/ pretends he won it anyways episode

Good, Trump caved in and will submit to Mueller soon

get fucked trumpkins

fuck.
off.
shill.

Yes "We love the DREAMers, don't we?" Don is worried about losing because of DACA, something with an approval rating double his own.

get your ass off of that table that's where the food is made

the fact that he's such a bitch they he can't handle trolling or dissenting opinions should tell you enough

Ok, this has one or two shitposters in it, but still useful. Use it or not, I don't care.

/lO3gTC/s/
/1159/ltJ/
/mzdBsuFc/
/lO3gTC/s/
/V8TtFugq/
/q9RRDHv7/
/g8ZoOPa4/