Boku no Hero Academia

Did Bones deliver?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/heroaca_anime/status/870950097533652992
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shonen kino

Best

This is why I'll always like anime over manga, Music playing in certain scenes just makes it so much more impactful, This episode was amazing.

BONES certainly did deliver.

THE

Todoroki is way to fucking OP, like i mean what the shit, you have Tailman and Grapes in the same class; then you look at him and wtf.

>ITT: Casuals discover sakuga

It started wild, dawdled in the middle, and exploded at the end with full sakuga kino. As expected of Bones.

Can't wait for Summer 2018 when they animate AFO v All Might

ABSOLUTE

FACT

MADMAN

Fucking hell bones

FUCK YOUUU

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAあああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

>yfw SHOOOOOOOOOOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am thoroughly satisfied, bones has satisfied me

Umakoshi is god

If Deku had his quirk since childhood, he'd be just as, if not even more powerful than Todoroki.

Deku did pretty damn amazing for a guy that's only been using his quirk for what? Three Months?

Hori-sama, must be so happy
I will pray so that he may not die of dehydration trough crying

Rest in pieces Todoedgy, long live Todoautist!

Hori says he loves drawing hands but i find that his eyes/expressions are the best part desu.

Didn't he confirm in a tweet or interview that he cried when he saw this episode like two or three days ago?

I WANT TO PUT MY FACE IN BETWEEN OCHAKO'S OCHAKOS

Hori cried when he watched the episode. I cried when I watched the episode.

Yes, Bones delivered.

The animation in this fucking part fucking hell

oh boy

I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THAT FINAL SCENE

I shouldnt have read the excessive hype before seeing the episode myself, I didn't enjoy it as much as I expected

This is the episode where the normies tell their friends

I just came again, fuck.

I want to sniff Ochako's butthole!

Goddammit bones

ENDLESS EJACULATION

It's ok to admit you lost Izuku.

Where the fuck is Deku when the cement guy tries to stop it? Is it implying he was already knocked out and the explosion was Todoroki alone?

concrete flying at that velocity should've killed a ton of spectators

>normies
>3D reaction image
Fuck off and kill yourself, normalfag.

What a fattie

YUTAPON!!!!
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!!

No and I lmao'd at Miriokek jannycuck deleting all the negative ratings. You redditor numales can pretend it was all me all you want, but we 4channers know what really happened.

Fuck off brainlet vermin. You have no idea what Kino means.

good fucking shit bones
sakuga

The last cinematic shot of the winner

>Thank you, Midoriya

I guess I shouldn't have expected anyone here to have watched ConRevo.

Why do they dim it so much. There's really no reason to do it during ice-only attacks.

HOW WAS THE AUDIENCE LEFT UNSCATHED

MADMAN

search your feelings

shit this hype doesn't stay contained

It's really hard trying to cram all of Nakamura's cuts into one Sup Forums-compatible webm.

>Todoroki is way to fucking OP
Top jej, dumb animeonly. He's Bakubull's bottom bitch. And Grapes is stronger than him too.

I'd imagine they have special precautions for that shit.

This needs to be combined.

Because Electric Soldier Porygon.

What? All I'm saying is that you are a cancerous normalfag who doesn't belong on Sup Forums and needs to fuck off.

So Todoroki's dad is a gigantic asshole, his mom went fucking crazy for a moment, and it seems he's sepearated from his siblings too so that he can practice getting punched. Damn son.

Amazing episode.

PLUS ULTRA!!!!

twitter.com/heroaca_anime/status/870950097533652992

Hey guys new here. Thinking of making an AMV to this fight

Which Linkin Park song should I use?

HE GETS RAPED BY BAKUGO

Are there any other hype scenes on the level of this one I should wait for in the rest of the season before reading the manga or is it safe to read now?

>implying

Meanwhile WIT is fucking up SnK with CGI

you can see his shockwave for 1-2 frames on the left side

P L U S U L T R A

What was actually happening here? Why was the fire going backwards? Am I retarded?

>Which Linkin Park song should I use?
Based true Sup Forumsnons still here.

This episode was SHIT. Deal with it, reddits.

His hero name should be "No Chill"

They should've added at least some effects on those blocks

But goddamn the animation is 100/100

In terms of fight scenes no, but Todoroki's best moment comes later in the arc.

He visits his mom in the hospital and forgives her for everything.

I'm literally only ITT to see why someone made an AotS thread about this, so I don't know if I count, but that was the first thing I thought of when I saw those webms.

Rapid expansion and contraction of air because of hot and cold temperatures, similar to how tornadoes manifest

exactly

if you're this triggered by a normie image now you're in for an even more horrible time from now on

I think it's because of the air pressure of Deku's jump forward crushing into him?

How are people still alive after that

It's just stylized effects to give a sense of forward motion from Todoroki.

MFW

>my boner can't be contained

FUCK YES HOLY SHIT THE ANIMATION WAS GODLY. FUCKING SHIVERS DOWN MY SPINE.

SHOOTOOOOOOO

>I guess I shouldn't have expected anyone here to have watched ConRevo.
dont think you are an special snowflake

>tfw you were born with a pleb quirk with no flashy effects

todoroki turned into a jet engine

Could be simply stylization. But I like to think it's from rapid cooling and raping heating causing the air pressure around his to get completely fucking warped. Basically Tornadoes.

I thuought so but he was standing still so that doesn't really make sense.

This is probably it I guess

THE BEST KIND OF FATTIE

>that fucking ass
HNGGG

that use of you say run was fucking fantastic, oh my fucking god

FUCKING HERO ACA IS TRENDING!!!

Sakuga of the season

No contest

Imagine what this'll look like in the BDs.

volume extra page gets me every time

Imagine being Tail Man seeing this.

One guy is so physically strong that he can create explosions of air pressure powerful enough to act as an attack in and of itself.

The other has both Ice and Fire, on a level of pro heroes. Completely ignoring the fact if he combines his powers, the explosive power is so fucking terrifying it's on a level similar to a All Might punch.

Lucky little bitch.

PLUS FUCKING ULTRA FAGGOTS

Go to a refrigerated room and light a candle. The flame gets pushed away from the cold air.

Really though if we went full physics then electrical discharges should have been happening as well plus rapid increase in moisture.

Todoroki should technically be able to create localized tornadoes with his powers.

Is Deku a boob or ass man?

Pancake butt

USA SMASH WHEN?

>last post of the thread
>666th post

grapefaggot absolutely, eternally and anally BTFO

Where are my Endeavor flaming ejaculation gifs?

I think Ojiro has pretty much resigned himself to what the inherent limitations of his Quirk are. Seeing titans wage battle against one another doesn't seem to have impacted his resolve any.