Hero Academia

Holy fucking shit.

Was this the best fight scene this year? Best animated scene this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

ran.2hu.moe/clpvss.webm
ran.2hu.moe/hghwvz.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there a greater dad?

It was.

I mean the last clash was excellent aside from the dimming of the entire sequence (why do they even do that?), but the rest of the fight didn't particularly stand out to me, it was just kind of fine.

>why do they even do that?
So epileptic kids don't have seizures I think

>there are people on Sup Forums right now who are not watching the show and will not see this fight

ran.2hu.moe/clpvss.webm

Because of Pokemon years ago.

This one panel and Shinsou's speech were the highlights imo

the dimming has been around for a long time, it's linked to epilepsy. IIRC it started after the infamous Porygon episode caused hundreds of epileptic seizures across Japan.

>not the webm

>there are anons who died before watching this

F

>your father will never be this proud of you

Lmao Bakugou looks like he's in his phone not paying attention

you still got AoT with Eren and Reiner

I was aware of the whole Porygon thing of course, but I didn't link that with this.

I can understand it, but it's a huge turn off especially in the digital age of anime where it seems like they just turned off the lights or something. I don't particularly recall older anime that did this as a result of that new animation law, but then again I haven't seen everything.

>couldn't watch it for 3 weeks
>now it's time to get ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HYPE with 3 eps at once

The Porygon scene was on a whole different level though. These kind of effects were popular with cel animated shows but this scene really pushed things too far. A pity it cause a regulatory knee-jerk reaction so anything remotely flashy these days is subject to heavy dimming and ghosting. Hero Academia has it heavier than normal though for some reason.

If you were the head of a superhero company, would you want to hire Deku?

MHA uses bright colors which can cause it. No need to risk millions I guess if you'll just get rid of the dimming on the BD's

Todoroki should be mc.

He's easily paying more attention than anyone else.

it was definitely an overreaction, but it's understandable considering what happened. It's weird that it features so prominently in BNHA, might be a BONES thing (I don't follow their productions so much, so I wouldn't be able to tell)

Kirishima was cute this episode

You mean worst

I'd be keeping an eye on him for sure, but at this point he's still too reckless.

I was expecting it too be good, but holy shit....

>Mr. Half-Assing everything because of muh tormented past
>MC
Fuck no, faggot.

Not really. At this point of the anime he'd be a liability.

It's likely to be a requirement coming from the main station that airs it. Mob Psycho and Concrete Revolutio had plenty of flashy action but never had huge amounts of dimming.

But he's a great side character anyway.

So how will this Suave mothefucker fight be, if this one has been this good?

So is Endeavor's fire beard always burning, even when he sleeps, or does he have to consciously use his quirk to keep it there?

is he also our guy?

yes

>SOON

> Mr. I'm le dumb bully full of myself
> MC
Fuck no, faggot.

He's my husbando.

>dekumom has to watch her son get BTFO in front of the entire country

#2 has a name: Loser
Which your dumb ass should already know, because it's your bitch-ass name too. Loser.

> best
at least. But I'd rather want him as mc than that stupid nerd Dicku

Nah man. This is Dekus story about how he BTFO everyone and became the Numba 1 hero ever. Ofc he's gonna be weak at first and grow into a literal God.

Sleep doesnt exist for someone aiming to be #1 hero. Thats reserved for the weak.

Here's a thought. If quirks can negatively effect the body (Todoroki getting cold after spamming ice) then how can he withstand projecting fire over a massive fucking burn on his face?

Are you a nigger? I don't understand what are you barking, lowlife scum

Can you hear it? The ost? the voice actors? Your pulse raising and raising?

While i can empathize, it depends on the quality of the adaption. This and berserk are feor me this season, the paragons of an amazing and high effort adaption, and abominable/lazy as hell adaptions.

For fucks sake, compare the animation for this episode, with pic related. Both were highly anticipated and loved scenes, but one was good and the other was FUCKING AWFUL

>the voice actors?
haven't heard gran tarino yet

Barking, you say?

There is no point in it if he won't become alpha af and stays nerd like now. And we all know that mcs in jump shounens never ever grow as characters and stays like Luffy until the end

Except the entire manga is a flashback of how Deku bested both icyhot and explosokills. Baku won this one tournament but in the end Deku became the #1 hero and symbol of peace. Enjoy living with the fact that no matter what occurs in the story, at the end Baku did not surpass Deku

Leave Deku alone! He gave us the gift that is healed Todoroki.

Pretty sure that the debris from the explosion killed some of the audience...

First episode of the season IIRC we see him watching TV and him saying something

So one or two episodes to fill in the rest of the fights until the final?

This is the most I've been hyped for a battle since Haikyuu!! S2's final match point. Same OST composer as well.

ran.2hu.moe/hghwvz.webm

>Lida's brother next week

REV UP THAT SUFFERING

It's the only way we're going to get a good Zodd vs Skull Knight fight.

Just look at how is.

Told only to us by Deku. Calling yourself a messiah doesn't mean you really are one.

>when you're a villain fighting all might and you hear you say run starting in the distance

Have you even read the manga? Deku has already had growth, a lot of the characters have actually. Hori is doing a surprising good job at developing his characters. I know this must be hard for you to imagine, being a beta shitposting on a Mongolian basket weaving site, but Deku was powerless in a world with people who have godly power. He then was gifted one of the strongest powers in that world. Of course he won't instantly be adjusted to having that tremendous strength and won't throw it around like an asshole. He remembers and knows what it's like to be powerless. He has the drive and compassion to truly be a hero, something society in that world is lacking, as everyone has these cool powers from birth and wanna cash in on them for influence/fame/wealth/ego stroking. Shouto isnt even alpha, he's just a spoiled kid with daddy issues.

Theoryfag go away you're overthinking shit on a fucking shonen

Just embrace it and let All Might come at me.

>that kino shot

It was beautiful. Even that first punch on todoroki was just pure satisfaction after the beating deku gave himself not to mention that fucking ending

Whats the song played in Todos flashback?

Nah. Once he can handle 100% without wrecking his body he'll be unstoppable with his drive.
>tfw Muscular fight won't happen this season

errr excuse me
_LL M__HT

orphan of kos reference

Are you ignoring his massive jumps in ability/power in under a year of having his quirk? The power which is now exponentially more powerful then when it was all mights due to compounding of the power? He is literally going to be stronger then all might, the guy who inspires everyone and with a fraction of said power overshadows literally everyone except for the OP hax arch villain, and even then he still whooped his ass in the end.

But continue on with this delusion. Tell me why would hori write this entire story with unreliable/liar adult Deku? He wouldn't. Stop being autistic or wash your mouth out with a shotgun blast, faggot.

Imagine, end game deku who is even stronger than All Might, risking his life and going full madman against a world class enemy of stronger and even greater proportion.

>implying deku can ever measure up to the true symbol of peace

>this episode

>watched that ending scene like 20 times already
It's so fucking good.

Where should we expect this season to end?

Sometimes I forget Kirishima is voiced by the Samurai Flamenco guy. Maybe that's also one of the things that make him seem so gay.

If it ends in the Stain arc, which is extremely unlikely, when we first see AfO

If at the End of Term exam, which is more likely, the scene at the mall with shiggy

It will end with Shiggy saying hi to Deku

While I enjoy the story for what it is, my two biggest disappointments are that Deku didn't get to be a quirkless superhero and that the main girl is Ochaco instead of the gigantism quirk proto-heroine from the original unreleased draft.

The illegals spin-off delivers on the former, but for the latter I'll just have to stay disappointed forever and maybe hope Mt.Lady somehow inexplicably becomes important enough to get more screentime.

>Deku vs AfO
Will he ever ditch the hood on his costume? It would be improved if he just kept the mask.

It will end on the ending on the stain Arc.

After Deku says, "My name is Deku" to Gran Torino

>AfO

AfO passed on his legacy to Shiragaki user

>Bakugou's Origin is the shittiest of the three

kek

Nah, Kirishima already seemed gay before the anime started. That just helping things Also, I didn't know Kirishima's VA was the same from that dude, thats interesting

>wanting batman faggotry

Honestly just kill yourself.

>Tfw no illegals cameo in the main manga

Drink bleach, aspie. One person calling themselves 'the greatest' is not truth, no matter how many times it's said by that same person. Show, don't tell, and for all his leaps and bounds into being stronger he still gets his ass kicked on the regular, so there's no money where his mouth's been putting him since day 1.

>a quirkless hero
But with the caliber of the people in 1-A he wouldn't realistically be able to keep up. He still technically can't until after he trains with GT.

>You Say Run starts playing
Chills everytime

>That feel when can't wait for when Deku vs. Muscular animated

Loved that arc

>have to wait for my roommate to wake up to witness the madman in all his glory because we're watching it together

be straight with me Sup Forums, how was it

>when Deku forgets to turn off his madman switch
I feel bad for his mom

Wake that fucker up right this second. I can guarantee he wont be mad by the ending

lets put it this way, i thought it lived up to the hype.

>Deku fails entrance exam for UA hero course
>simultaneously applies for support course where he does get accepted
>manages to switch to the hero course after proving himself during the sports festival arc
Tell me you wouldn't read that.

Fair point, but again I was expecting the story to go in that direction when it started. As I've said before I still enjoy the story for what it is right now.

I want to sniff her butthole!

Honestly, as much as I like Illegals, I'd don't really want more of it.

As cool as normal human beating the crap out of super powered people is, 9/10 times it's mostly plot armor. And the other times I can't help but feel
>I wonder what the other fight scenes would look like if the main character had some cool flashy power
Look at Black Clover. It's shit, but the fucking MC's power is so fucking boring.

Slap your roommate so he wakes up.

When he full-on powers up with OfA that gimp can blast him full-on in the face all day and deku will just laugh it off.