Now the dust has settled. Did you watch the Anime of the season yet?

Now the dust has settled. Did you watch the Anime of the season yet?

Sure.

whats with the horse

I don't watch shonenshit

>Now the dust has settled

BNHAfags really are cancerous.

Sakuga of the season tops.

But not AOTS

To be fair it's competing with Uchouten Kazoku. In any other season the sports festival would shit on everything.

I don't trust anime with armor that trashy in the promotional material.

The most elaborate high-five ever cockblocked by cement.

Also
>SHOOOOTOOOOOO
>IT'S TIME TO SURPASS ME MY SON
>k dad gimme 1 minute

She's sturdier than any armor she could wear. Anything she wears is for durability and fashion.

>So let's talk about a great word - diegetic
Having an in-world explanation doesn't change the fact that an actual human made that design for a reason. And that reason is pandering.

If she's sturdier than any armor, why wear stupid armor at all, when you could just have stuff that is actually easier to maneuver in?

>shonenshitfag talks about pandering

This is some grade-S comedy

I have admitted to reading/watching ONE shonen series. What makes you think I watch/read more than that?

At least of WSJ series, BNHA is the only one I read regularly (I occasionally marathon some Haikyuu, but nothing else). And I have a slight distaste for the pandering in it, but it's way better than most, and I mostly just watch / read it for the characters. Sakuga stuff and cool drawings are just a plus.

And honestly, my main problem is with armor that looks like shit. My internal /tg/ screams in agony every time I see it. Like, stupid-looking superhero costumes I can live with, but stupid armor is just my pet peeve.

Now that the only important part of that arc is settled, we wait patiently for the Stain arc.

also, it's really heartwarming when best boy isn't edgy af.

Of course it's also for fanservice, Sherlock. I'm just telling you that it also checks out in story. She wears a light attire, that doesn't impede her mobility whatsoever. It appears to be something akin to cured leather, meaning she can do stuff without it tearing all over the place. She comes from a village that consists of people like her, so it's not outlandish to believe they'd make such clothing. You made an assumption and missed the mark. Now you can still choose to ignore the show, because you can't possibly be wrong about initial impressions.

What are you going on about
It's barely even armor and that's the point
She doesn't need armor when she fights

Its alright. Not like I'm watching much else this season anyway

Nips are doing capeshit better than western comics which is all about SJW, multi kulti and allah these days

Don't like bnh, to childish for me

Why does she have armor then? Armor is impractical and sweaty to wear, so why wear it if you don't even need it?

This is not an in-world argument. I hate impractical armor, because in this case, it was used only to justify showing more skin.

>he thinks gay shonen shit is the best anime of the season

You could have just read .

It's not about initial impressions, even. The fact that a series even HAS designs like that raises my concerns. It's either because the designer is a perv who can't keep it in their pants, or because they're fishing for watchers. Both have negative connotations I'd rather not get into.

Hell, I am watching Magi and seeing how trashy the designs for some of the equips are and one plate bikini (god fucking why) and made me raise concerns to the end of first season and the beginning of second. At least in that, the silly designs mostly extend to the dudes, too, so it isn't a glaring point of inconsistency, at the very least.

Having silly armors is fine, that can be a thing, but you gotta COMMIT! Having proper armor on dudes and cheesecake on girls is fucking stupid beyond measure. I see no justification for it that doesn't take points away from a series.

It's a good series so far and I gave you reasons why her attire is plausible from an in-world POV. If cheesecake armor isn't your thing, then keep ignoring it. Then you won't need to bother finding out that the fanservice goes even both sides of the sexes. I'm sure before long, a high budget, well animated high fantasy romp, whose promo art tingles your jingles is just around the corner.

We'll see. Depends on whether my other buddies put it on our watch-list, I might end up watching it anyway. But I ain't putting it there, not the biggest fan of straight-up medieval fantasy anyway. That's something simultaneously related and unrelated to cheesecake.

More of a sci-fi / realism guy honestly.