"Trump tried to fire Mueller"

Liberals have a new conspiracy theory. Some gems in the comments:

>Holy shit. This is a really big deal. It should be the end of his Presidency, but obviously won't in this bizarro Bernstain bears universe.

>Four people told the NYT about this. Mueller learnt about this when he was interviewing people a few months ago. So you have probably at least four peopel on record for the special counsel investigation that Trump tried to stop it. I really don't see how he isn't going to get an obstruction of justice charge.

>If this isn't obstruction, I just don't know what is

Other urls found in this thread:

act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response-events/search/
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/missing-text-messages-between-two-fbi-employees-have-been-located-according-to-department-justice-official.html
dailycaller.com/2018/01/25/grassley-fbi-texts-strzok-page-clinton-investigation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reading that thread right now too, these people are fucking insane.

>blonald blumf is finished this time for sure says increasingly nervous man for the millionth time

lol trump and trumpfags are absolutely trash and retarded to boot

Hopefully there will be mass suicides when their heroes start going to prison.

Is Mueller purposely leaking this shit?
Or did NYT hold this until a time they need to change the narrative?

I post this when ever i come across a lefty forum... they always get pissed at me.

>Teflon Don... dems will be on suicide watch when nothing happens again. here ya go National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Call 1_800_273_8255

It's probably manufactured. The source is 4 anonymous sources, who were """told of the mater""" [most likely by a single anonymous source]. All you need to manufacture this is a single fifth column out of the thousand people employed around the White House. If you have a single fifth column that is an employee under Trump, then that fifth column call tell four "anonymous" fifth columns about this """matter""", and then NYT has enough of a story to make a big hoax.

>4 people told of the matter
4 literally who anons who were told by another literally who user. Welp pack it up, it’s over boys, it seems drumph has finally been stumphed

That's funny as fuck

Have yall seen this thing they keep shilling on /r/pol organizing a huge protest when Mueller gets his ass fired?

act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response-events/search/

We should start a hashtag or something calling for that protest to be activated just so they blow their load early and lose all their credibility.

So how can Mueller be unbiased?

Checkmark atheists

>republicans are too cowardly to choose country over party
Democratic party literally shuts down the gov to get votes from illegals which is the only way their party survives
kek

This might be funny if the spacing and font were right

>if we call it a bombshell, maybe people will actually think it's one
everybody and their mother want Trump to fire Mueller, what's the problem? too many Obama officials who refuse to follow orders?

They don't need to change the narrative. The narrative is and always has been Trump and company are majorly out of their league and are totally fucked.

Not a bad idea, but probably beyond the realm of possibility. We'd need to convince a reputable news source that it had actually happened.

>Bernstain bears universe.
these libs have no memes that are not stolen, much like jews. brainded drug addicted faggots

lol except when he was almost hired as FBI director again by the trump administration

>outright posting reddit images
Oh god, the new faggotry is too much for me to bear.

>Tried
It's literally nothing. Go back to bed.

>If this isn't obstruction, I just don't know what is

Meanwhile the FBI scandal is real.

> Lets these faggots walk all over him, doesn't uphold his promises regarding immigration, has a chance to blow them the fuck out w/ a corruption memo detailing the depth of the filth in washington :
Does fuck all
> Lets sanctuary cities walk all over the federal govt :
Does fuck all but verbalize punishments that never materialize
> Lets some fat fuck gook threaten the US ..
Makes threats and doesn't follow up on a single one

Trump either gets hard and commits to serious actions or he's going to be seen as a bullshitting no action mouthpiece. Every week it's 'almost happening', and nothing of value changes.. He takes no serious actions against people who are clearly demonstrating they want to undermine this country and what it stands for. I've heard enough bullshit... He either does something hard line or he's full of shit like every politician..

Big happenings arrive and instead of upholding the rule of law he tries to use it as a bargaining chip.

Couldn't even follow through because of fear

>>If this isn't obstruction, I just don't know what is
fuckin keked at that irony

>If this isn't obstruction, I just don't know what is.
Doesn't know what obstruction is.

That's not a crime, reddit is fucking retarded

The president can fire the FBI director at any time for any reason.

damn it beat me to it

Escalation, wonderful! Hopefully the plebbit-tier libshits grow a spine sometime in the next decade.

I tried to take over the World

Probably just saving that atomic asshurt for a day when he’s feeling glum.

This.

We will be forced to do something about these criminally insane faggots, won’t we.

lol like right before Mueller interviews him because he will look like a dipshit otherwise

>we
Yes fellow non kike white supremacist. Who could possibly deny your clear nonkikery.

What? What’s the crime here? A guy had a bad idea, but didn’t follow through on the idea on second thought?

So the conspiracy is the president was thoughtful and behaved rationally. Whoa.

4 people say. Heresay doesn't hold up in court.

I swear to God Tommy we better not get busted.

According to reddit the pee pee tape is real and we'll see it any day now!!!!

lol @ hookersinrussia username

Between this and ShariaBlue getting shoahed, today has been a great plebbit salt mining day.

Creepy Joe strikes again

Can I get a rundown on what happened with shareblue today?

did someone say obstruction?

> Strzok and Page are under scrutiny after it was revealed that the former members of Robert Mueller's team exchanged a series of anti-Trump texts during the presidential campaign.

>In one text exchange, Strzok and Page spoke of a “secret society” within the Department of Justice and the FBI the day after Trump's victory, according to two lawmakers with knowledge of the messages.

>In another infamous message, Strzok appeared to make reference to an “insurance policy” against a Trump win.

>Federal law enforcement officials told Fox News on Wednesday that thousands of FBI cellphones were affected by the technical glitch that apparently prevented those Strzok and Page messages from being stored or uploaded into the bureau’s archive system.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/missing-text-messages-between-two-fbi-employees-have-been-located-according-to-department-justice-official.html

>As deputy chief of the FBI’s counterintelligence division, Strzok helped lead the Clinton email probe. Page, with whom he was having an affair, is an FBI lawyer who worked directly under Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

>Page suggested that Strzok should not take an aggressive approach to Clinton because of the strong possibility that she would be elected president.

>“One more thing: she might be our next president. The last thing you need us going in there loaded for bear. You think she’s going to remember or care that it was more doj than fbi?” Page wrote.

>Strzok removed language from that statement which called Clinton’s actions “grossly negligent” — a term indicating criminal wrongdoing — with the non-legal term, “extremely careless.”

dailycaller.com/2018/01/25/grassley-fbi-texts-strzok-page-clinton-investigation/

and nunes memo isn't even out yet lads

It got deleted