Black Thugs are Now Raping White Men in South Africa

afrikaner-genocide-achives.blogspot.co uk/2010/01/police-jail-rapes-of-white-sa-men-is.html

>“Wimpie, a white boy who was dabbling with dagga, is put in our cell. I don’t know how old he really is, perhaps 16 or more, but he looks no older than 14, with skinny arms and short, spiky-crowned, brown hair. He tries to fight, and so they hit him. His resistance stops abruptly when one grabs the back of his head and smashes his face into the steel bars ...The 20 men take it in turns to rape him. It goes on for more than eight hours, almost the whole night. The boy does everything he can, in his pathetic, limited range of action, to try to deter them, but he is ignored. He screams, he cries, he begs, he tries to bargain, he prays.”

>“It is in the morning, though, that I am forced to see what life has coughed up before me. What’s left of Wimpie is lying in a corridor between the bunks, just in front of my bed. He is still naked, shivering in a pool of his own blood where they have discarded him. I will literally have to step over the small body to go and eat my breakfast.”

In South Africa, white men over the country are being brutally raped, sexually abused and used essentially as cum dumpsters by savage Black Thugs. With the police and government against them, the White Man has essentially become the plaything of the Negro, the body of the White Man being used for the sexual pleasure of the African.

In this sick state of affairs, white men are being forced to sexually submit to the Africans, their minds broken as their bodies are ravaged by intolerable, abominable, Thick Black Dick.

What is Sup Forums's opinion on this matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/voices.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doesn't the same thing happen in american prisons?

Yes. Almost all sexual assaults in prison are black-on-white assaults.

t. CJ statistician

Yes. In America too, white men become sexual objects for Blacks, simple toys to be used and disposed of. In American prisons, white men are used as sex slaves and traded from Black gangs to Hispanic gangs and vice-versa, for as little as $1 or a pack of cigarettes.

hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/voices.html

The number of White American men raped in some prisons is as high as 30%, possibly even more as so many rapes go unreported.

>What is Sup Forums's opinion on this matter?
you are a fool if you would rather go to jail than die in a shootout with police in a nigger infested country

Maybe wh*te south africaners could you know shoot up all the niggers instead of being cucks.

This boiled my soyboy blood

a nigger will fuck anything

I read this story years ago and it's stuck with me ever since, probably because Wimpie reminded me of what I was like when I was a young dumb skinny teenager who got caught by the cops smoking weed. All they did to me was take it away and give me a warning, but if I'd been in South Africa that would have been me

>opinion on this matter?
That any mass of whites not hitting back at niggers deserve to die. Including mine/me.

SA whites have plenty of guns and plenty of land. Yet they still keep niggers around farms and do not secede and do not shoot niggers on sight. No amount of writing on Sup Forums can save them

Deserved raperations

>coming on pol to post your homosexual fantasies
fuck off faggot this has always gone on in prisons

And you think this is acceptable? For white men to have their tight, scrumptious little bums to be brutally fucked until bleeding by savage blacks with their big nigger cocks?

>What is Sup Forums's opinion on this matter?
You're telling me Africa is full of low IQ gay niggers?
About what I figured.

this
start shooting the fuckers

try nofap for a while you should be able to get an erection without black men being involved.

Their ancestors should have known better than to move in next to niggers

I LOVE EMIGRANTS

so you're saying this will happen to europe in 10 years?

I rape black men in prison, no homo.

This.

Was genuinely surprised when I didn't once see the word "buck" in reference to the black men in this homos story.

Based

This

how is this different from whites in america importing niggers and beaners and getting raped by them in prison? oh yeah thats right it isnt LEGALLY BASED MAGA

/thread

white people shouldnt be in south africa. they should leave. if they are to stupid to leave its a bit like any white person in the middle east where they know they may die at any moment

You will not be raped when you die, Jewish faggot. You will die in an oven, screaming in pain, with a disgusted God looking away as he prepares to give the Devil your mortal soul.

Show your real flag you closet homo turk. With all of the other black faggots selling their asses rape doesn't happen as often in our prisons anymore.

You're either watching too many movies or you're just a faggot with a fantasy, probably both.

and niggers shouldn't be in europe.

>too young to enjoy Western Civilization at its peak
>too old to take part in the coming race war as a young man

Fuck man, I'm in my 20s now, I'll be like 50 or 60 by the time this shit finally pops off. It's not fair.

Dude I know plenty of white guys who have been to prison and they came out changed. i could tell something happened to them.

It makes me scared to think of their tight asses being savagely fucked by dozens of buck niggers, fucking them until they were shitting out negro cum, black semen and white blood mixed together in the anus of so many poor white boys.

But you were born just in time for your sweet ass to be taken and enjoyed by a powerful African bull.

Even white boys can learn to service thick, juicy big black cocks.

Have as many white children as possible (with a quality woman in the confines of marriage) so they can be young men when shtf

does this explain the high recidivism rate in American prisons?

That's messed up lol