Dragon Ball Super

It's finally time. Do you think they'll fight for a bit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNZRTkpfuqA
youtube.com/watch?v=V9rIrqRQwRs
youtube.com/watch?v=K00ehPWrnDc
youtube.com/watch?v=OjWcFJsg-yg
youtube.com/watch?v=zesceyrNPds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Greatest team-up of all time. It took us 20 years, but we're finally here.

FREEZA FREEZA FREEZA FREEE-ZAAA

FREEZER
FREEZER
FREEZER
FREEZER
youtube.com/watch?v=xNZRTkpfuqA

Use the catalog retard

Fuck off Cauliflafag

This is why the rest of Sup Forums hates us. We can't keep shit in one thread because every retard just has to be the OP of the next thread.

>Not "Caulifag"

who cares, either way he's a fag

Of course they will. The lead-up to the tournament will be longer than the tournament itself.

Keep to one thread I don't give a fuck what autistic pent up hatred you have for a character, stop shitting up the board

Is Toyo still /Our Guy/?

Maybe their fight would last for five minutes.

so 10 episodes?

>24 hours
He will disapear right in the middle of an awesome fight, right?

The tournament only lasts 48 minutes.

This is hilarious.

I'm trying to figure out what's the deal is going to be.

Let's think about it for a moment. Is it really going to be as obvious as "If I help you, you'll wish me back to life with Dragon Balls"? Frieza died more than once, he knows what awaits him in the afterlife.

Even if they resurrect him, is the first thing he's going to do is to attack them? Or get stronger again and try to kill Goku again? This isn't going to work.

Hell, even if he succeeds... sooner or later he will simply die of old age, then it's back to Hell Cocoon again. He must be smart enough to understand something so simple.

My theory is, lads... Frieza will be resurrected for good, but this time he'll either have a change of heart. He has to, there is still time to escape being sentenced to Hell.

Well, either this or he's going to backstab Goku and goes back to hell again, this time for good.

translation?

What is that from? It's an old stuff isn't it? Or it was drawn recently? Google isn't giving anything.

If he wants to avoid Hell he could just go with his original motive for the Dragon Balls: Immortality.

Beerus would erase him right away. Hell sentence again.

They're going for Frieza Redemption. Toy sales for Golden Frieza were off the charts. It's too soon to kill him off for good.

Someone post that image of Golden Frieza with a top hat.

Hakai doesn't send you to hell. It's an oblivion sentence.

I won't let something like that happen!

Hey, Enma!! Let me go to the upper world! I'll change the future! No... I must change the future!

It's only a 24 hour resurrection like Goku in the Buu saga. He's going back to Hell no matter what.

>Frieza's gonna be rewarded with a permanent resurrection for saving the universe

Do not reply to me ever again.

Yup. So, chances are he's going to want some way out of Hell, or at least a way to not be stuck in the cocoon. I can't see Frieza helping otherwise, considering that getting erased might actually be preferable to an eternity in torment.

Yeah, no. They'd sooner ask Yamcha to come than let Frieza be revived for good.

>They'd sooner ask Yamcha to come than let Frieza be revived for good.

>says Frieza won't be revived for good
>forgets that Goku doesn't give two shits about what Frieza did on Namek anymore
>Frieza drives the sales thru the roof

Frieza's here to stay. Get used to it.

Well, if they're going fuck the story in support of sales then sure. But from a story perspective, it's way more likely that Frieza will cut a deal to lessen his problems in Hell, then work on getting revived or whatever during his 24 hours without the others knowing.

One problem with that: Goku mentions "unbelievable demands" in the preview. Frieza's not gonna be content with a "better" Hell.

And who says Frieza can't get a brilliant story/plot development arc? Since he's one of the most popular anime characters of all time, his story arc will be one of the best Toriyama and Toyotaro will create.

>lessen his problems in Hell
nah he's definitely gonna ask to be revived or get a dragon ball wish

There's a lot of hate between them and not only from Frieza's side. Even Goku admitted that despite Frieza's enormous talent as a fighter, he can't really enjoy fighting with him because he's so evil and that's very rare

I don't get what's wrong with this pic. He knows he drew Zamasu fucked up at first, and is pointing out how Toriyama just corrected the design and showed how he's supposed to be drawn.

Exactly it would've looked like shit had Toriyama not stepped in.

>Exactly it would've looked like shit had Toriyama not stepped in.
Yeah. That's how it's supposed to be. I don't see what's wrong with that. It's safe to assume from that point on Toyotaro was able to draw Zamasu correctly.

It should've been Cell. Cell's better. Frieza couldn't even beat Vegeta.

Slay queen slay

dragonball threads lately
and i don't mind

What is your favorite power up episode?

youtube.com/watch?v=V9rIrqRQwRs

Caulifla gets ssj4
Cabba gets ssjb

I'm surprised someone hasn't made a goku condom edit

>not Frieza

ningen.

I decided to waste my time photo editing this picture.

And this is what I made.

My only regret is that I had bonitis

not me btw

the condom is for her

Chi Chi was a good wife and mother. More than Goku and his spawn deserved. Prove me wrong.

Why is she so smug?

Gohan deserved her. He was (and should have stayed/had the potential to be) the strongest being in the universe, while also a scholar with a qtpie rich as fuck crime fighting wife. Also while not being a gary sue at all.

Gohan is the son Chi Chi had always wanted.

>cabba choking on Caulifla's super saiyan banana.png

No other woman in all 12 universes would be able to put up with Goku and his contact bullshit for this long and still love him unconditionally. So yes she was.

I think toei is deeply confused, they think that powering up Cauli-sue will make us like her more. They're forgetting that in doing so they're undermining our favourite characters in doing so.

SSJ3 with just tingling is inbound.

>Autists shitposting the same images again and again
Who could have forseen such a thing?

>BAWWW SOMEONE BESIDES GOHAN HAS HUGE POTENTIAL

Best Frieza theme or best DB theme?

She sacrificed her life to keep us all safe from the Goku menace.

nope
youtube.com/watch?v=K00ehPWrnDc

do you enjoy eating shit?
do you have any selfrespect left?

What if Jiren is king of U11's demon realm?

>toeishills meltdown doesn't stop yet

What happened? Usually their butthurt lasts less

The poses are the same, but that's nowhere NEAR the 1:1 of The proportions are entirely different, especially on Vegeta, in addition to facial expressions, hair, hands, and arms.

All of the above is different in that image, yet somehow 1:1 in the Super anime when trunks goes USS

>I think toei is deeply confused, they think that powering up Cauli-sue will make us like her more.
And it's true for most of this fanbase.

Trumps famous line fits here perfectly.

Sad!

I like to defend the manga, but I gotta defend this too. Yamcha's pose is a gigantic fucking meme and this was one of the funniest parts of that episode, and it's not 1:1 like

>they didn't deepen Kale's voice when she's in full Broly mode.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjWcFJsg-yg

I see this thread is already off to a great start.

>they couldn't wait 3 more years to make Yamcha's death pose 30th anniversary
What a shame

>Toyocucks in full meltdown mode

Like clockwork.

So vegeta can finally be put into the trash can?

6 seasons dvd/blu ray sales of super
30k sales in japan
2 dbs manga volume
250k sales in japan and peaking n1 in europe top manga sales

how will toeishills ever recover from this?

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
youtube.com/watch?v=zesceyrNPds

Pretty sure it's just one person.