Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world...

Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world, but will jump on a BWC at the first opportunity that one appears to show interest. Do they secretly want to be BLEACHED?

Lots of them at salty that despite all their efforts, white men are just not interested in them. It's like the nerdy kid hating the pretty girl even though she has never spoken to him.

Just like 80% of you would jump on Bens sisters titties

it's a lot easier to hate people online than offline.

Virtual signaling and herd mentality makes them do the first, superior genetics and stability leads them to do the second.

>pretend
They are not pretending.

If you would then something is wrong with you

>black women jumping on white cock

This is the way of the world user. Liberals can't stop it, neither can you

White guy in Toronto here, back in the day I used to sometimes post ads in the casual encounters section of craigslist. Around half of the replies I got were from black women.

how can anyone be attracted to ashy skin im feeling faint

you have low t

>Why do black women pretend to hate white men?

I fucked a few black girla and had a few black gfs. They were good looking but it was almost 2 easy to get them

spoken like a true 56%er

The same reason white women like black men is why white men don't like black women, high testosterone. High test low IQ.

They'll take anyone because the market for black women is extraordinarily small.

Same reason permavirgins hate women - nevagonnahappen

they are tsundere

Why do you keep making this thread?

Then asians are not evwn on the scale of easyness to get

they just want to get pumped full of your white seed, deep down they know it's the only thing that will turn around their genetically imposed perpetual mental retardation that is choking their race to death

I remember you, you posted this image but witchy he same copy pasta. I grew up in an area where all of the people around me were black. Most of the black girls I have slept with seem to like white men because they perceive them to be an object of status that they can possess and show off because it is rare for them to have a white partner.

A few of these girls brought me to their homes and would show me off to their family. Ultimately though I don’t think many marry white men because race is a significant barrier. Even if you think you are physically and emotionally in love their are experiential differences that can’t be erased.

Also the dynamics of a interracial relationship can be messy. Ultimately one race is dominating the other in a sexual relationship(not always the conventional penetrator either). I think it can be exotic and fun but is ultimately a bad thing for society in my experience. It isn’t good for social cohesion. White women that saw that I dated black women would say that I had jungle fever and that I was only interested in black women.

Also their is the whole other problem of children.

licky liky!

Why do you keep posting this exact thread? I saw this thread like 3 weeks ago.

Damn, I want to breed that fucking girl so bad.

It's a shill. I'm surprised not many Sup Forumsiticians seem to notice that "white women" are ruthlessly shit on while all types of minority women have individual threads made about them with the sole purpose of convincing white guys to date and fuck them.

Having mixed race children is really difficult. They are either going to take on the traits of one race predominantly or the other. But they will never truly be either race. It poses a serious identity crisis for someone who lives in a very racialized world. I think it is actually rather cruel to chose to have mixed race children because they can never have a truly authentic racial identity and in group/tribe which is really crucial to mental health. Pic related is muhammad Ali’s grandson btw. I think it is interesting he is white presenting and is basically considered white if you were to meet him without any context.

Also be careful black girls are fertile as fuck. I have fucked dozens without protection and have paid for 2 abortions. Not sure how the others went but I hope they look like me and not the mom, would probably give them a leg up in the world.