>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 24
>Syrian gov’t calls latest accusation of chemical weapons usage ‘lies’
>Tillerson blames Russia for E ghoutha chem. attack, admits he doesn't know who did it
>Turkish warplanes start bombing Manbij. TFSA captures Adamanli&‘Umar Ushagi towns in Afrin
>Turkey:287 kurds killed. YPG denied, claims only 15-20 fighters were killed. YPG claims it killed 203 TFSA fighters
>Kurdish forces:There are no SAA troops in Afrin
>SAA to halt military operations in Idlib once Abu Dhuhour Airport is secured
>DeZ:SDF capture Gharanij town, 10km north of Haijn
>OPCW invited by Damasc&Russia to visit captured warehouses where rebels stored chemical weapons
>Report:US-coalition killed up to 11k civis in 40 months
>Pentagon:YPG fighters that leave IS front for Afrin will lose support
>US claims 150 ISIS terrorists killed in eastern Syria
>Report:Turkish military column enter W Aleppo in order to open a new fronton Afrin
>Latakia:SAA repells HTS attack
>Saudi-led coalition captures Hamily area in Taiz
>Houthis repell Saudi offensive in the Najran Region of Saudi Arabia

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RTUKnews/status/956566112518524931
twitter.com/RT_com/status/956539020850487296
orig08.deviantart.net/225b/f/2013/045/4/b/tohsaka_rin_by_zaydo-d5lsbvj.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Americans
>even knowing what Turkey is beyond a holiday dish

UK former chief rabbi blasted for helping Vice President @mike_pence pen Israel speech
twitter.com/RTUKnews/status/956566112518524931
jesus christ
its like a parody of real life now l

Threadly reminder
>Thanks for bread Padre

what does turkey taste like
always thought it was just chicken but bigger

First for the death of my country.

The sad part? That's London in the background

>Federalized Syria
>Turkish inluence will decline, they will probably experience a second coup, this time a real one.
>Iranian regime change/collapse
>Divided Yemen
The rest will be more or less the same.

It's noticeably different than chicken. More red meaty.

>Turkish inluence will decline
Now that makes 0 sense.

>I'm no good with explanations but I'll try
Chicken is white meat. Turkey is red meat. It has a... uh... MEATY taste.

it's quite different. probably my least favorite meat though

He's the Iran collapse r/t_d faggot

>>Federalized Syria
>>Turkish inluence will decline,
are all americans inept and geo politics

Hezbollah will win the upcoming Lebanese elections!

Keep dreaming.

terrorist Motorola BTFO exactly like we BTFO sa"a" / gayzbollah / al qruds terrorist scum.
Israel and USA eternal global caretakers #yourewelcome

Realistically that's not out of the question depending on how the nuclear deal goes.

>Divided Yemen
you really need to stop chugging that corn syrup lad
its fugging your brain

lol what
no Iran wont collapse due to econmic reasons in the foriable future
its being under sanctions for forever
its only through a outside invasion or a popular uprising both of which are unlikely

The only thing divided will be his buttcheeks.

>all americans inept and geo politics
for the most part yes
no worries though, you'll live to see /usg/ within your life

‘Columbus didn’t find our country, Indians did’: 8yo’s note slamming teacher for Columbus Day ‘lie’ goes viral
twitter.com/RT_com/status/956539020850487296
So strong and powerful
why wasnt this kid laughed and told to stfu and sit down
honestly america this gotta stop

Actually, Vikings found the New World first.

Yea, but they fucked up settling it.

Stumbling on to a patch of land isnt discovery
Colombus was the only one to notify the world that a fuck load of land is across the pond
discovery=/= stumbling on to it

I believe Iran's influence will swell so much that Turkey will lose influence in kind, and while/after retreating from Syria, the Kurds will invade Turkey.

Like meat, it's disgusting

>Kurds will invade Turkey.
americans actually belive this

>Indians did
hopefully that little shit gets expelled for his blatant racism :^)

>why wasnt this kid laughed and told to stfu and sit down
Because mommy will call the bad school and yell at them for failing their special kid.
>t. soyboy
I BET YOU'RE EVEN A VEGETARIAN
DISGUSTING
IT'S BARBARISM OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
TFU
>filtered
Actually, he didn't even think that there was a new world. He was convinced he had landed in Indonesia, and kept trying to prove it.
But that faggot gets all the credit.
>google Amerigo Vespucci.

For that footfag
orig08.deviantart.net/225b/f/2013/045/4/b/tohsaka_rin_by_zaydo-d5lsbvj.png

>mfw I just realized that was Padre I was talking to...

>not knowing about the upcoming Biji Offensive which will destroy Turkey and restore the Eastern Kurdish Empire which racist Europeans called Rome

>pointed toes
It's already shit.
>Rome
>Eastern
Do you even geography?

Why wont america convert all thier M60s into these and just zerg rush every inch of afgansitan

>Be me
>High School senior, 17 years old
>Take U.S history class
>Teacher is talking about Columbus and new world and such.
>Teacher says that the whites are the invader and should give this land back to the natives.
>I say "Then this land would be around 98% empty population wise".
>Get expelled from class.
>Get suspended from school because of muh hate speech.

why are K*rds so retarded? It's like they can't even understand that people will find out if they lie about things like this.

Turkey influence isn't likely to decline. It's been rising for the last 10 years across the Middle East in soft power and now in hard power. Also, what makes you think Turkey will have a real coup? The first one failed and led to a purge making a second one within 10 years improbable. If there's going to be a coup, it'll be political from an ally of Erdogan in politics. Or maybe they'll be Erdogan's assassination.

Iran is a house of cards. They're not even a real empire yet and they had country wide protests that challenged the theocracy . And that's with an Iran that looks successful in foreign policy. One major misstep in foreign policy and the whole house falls down.

lad
the byzantiboo is here

you got fucking suspended for a shittalk?
AHAHAHAHAHAH
fuck me
thats good shit
i debated the holocaust and 9/11 were exaggerated or inside jobs and all i got was "stop being autistic"
fuck is wrong with your country

You know what to do.
>Constantinople
>Rome
Lanka...

No need to feel bad for I was merely trolling

People protest shit everywhere and governments don't fall because of it.

> country wide protests that challenged the theocracy
Just startnamefagging CIA
we already know its you

at least look at the map
Justin controlled rome

LAST THREAD SOMEONE POSTED PICS OF DEAD US SOLDIERS

Where did that person get them? What is the story?

like honestly i am laughing here
your schools are filled with soft cunts
i mean my histroy teach even joked that the jews did 9/11 after i said it

GOOD!
>Warsaw Pact
>Syria
>Ukraine
>Russia
>Tunisia
>Egypt
But he was saying EASTERN Kurdish Empire, whereas Constantinople and Rome are in the WEST, unless Kurds wuz Spanish and sheeit.

GOD DAMMIT WOMEN
OPEN THE FUCKIGN MAP
Eastern rome "byzatnium" controlled Rome for a decade or so

>Lankan reading comprehension
(You) in the middle, Me on the right, Padre on the left.

They're from US operations in eastern Syria and probably Iraq

>EASTERN Kurdish Empire, whereas Constantinople and Rome are in the WEST
lad, it was a play on how the Kurds like to claim they're behind all the great empires of yesteryear

That was obvious CIA work. It won't succeed in Iran.

check

s..sorry
i literally have no sleep for the last 27 hours

why did snus get banned

Also, I used to take a movie class (I switched it right when the next semester started) where we learn history through watching movies.

The teacher was a black female and the movies were all the SJW shit like "Hidden Figures" which was the first movie we watched.
Ive gotten expelled from the class million times.
My school was a full out SJW feminist shithole and a ton of druggies/thugs.
I could greentext one of the funny stories from that class if you want me to.

Iranians are not like other people. Once they challenge the system, it tends to lead to dynasty or political system overthrow. Stories like the one of Kaveh in Shahnameh are embedded in the Iranian mind and the revolutionary cause has been accepted and promoted by the Iranian theocracy itself for decades. The problem is that it's a high risk game, because the theocracy is also setting itself as the target of the revolutionary spirit.

Country wide protests in the middle East tend to lead to systematic change or civil wars.

I got that, but your (what is word, sleep deprivation is terrible) East/West was reversed, and my autism got triggered.
LOL, REKT

the only flim i watched in history class was the film about jews hunting down and killing the munich Olympic attackers
good thing my teacher was a Sufi muzzie
constantly ragged on kikes

>Country wide protests in the middle East tend to lead to systematic change or civil wars.
I wonder (((why))). Also protest already ended so you can fuck off with your theories taken from your ass.

>I could greentext one of the funny stories from that class if you want me to.
Do it. We Graveyard Shift.

Thankfully I was done with HS before the SJW cancer started to take hold.

One does not simply zerg rush Afghanistan

>East/West was reversed
ERE was based out of Constantinople tho and continued to refer to themselves as the Roman Empire up until the Turks took the name and became the Sultanate of Rum.
Byzantine is a purely western term which only came out in the mid 1500s

I wasn't talking about ERE and WRE, I was talking about directions.
>OTL Kurdish homeland is to the East.
>Eastern Kurdish Empire based in Rome (to the West)

You're quite retarded if you think protests can't re-emerge because 20 people got raped and killed in jail. In Syria the protests got temporarily crushed as well numerous times before 2011 happened. And even during that year in some regions, protests were crushed for weeks.
>jews are behind all protests
Kek. Jews are incompetent as fuck when it comes to anything like D&C, that's actually the domain of the eternal anglo if anything. Of course, as a typical idiotic Catholic, you're still obsessed that your Semitic god was cruficied despite the fact that the real Jesus was probably not executed which is why Jesus Barabbas (Jesus son of the Father) escaped. But that's another topic that typically drives Christcucks into insanity.

I wouldn't be surprised if they reemerged. But we'll see how it goes, for now the protests were quelled and they started some reforms here and there. It might not be enough but only time will tell.

it cant because the organic protests were about high costs of living
not anti goverement tard

oh, that's what you're autisming about
>implying the Kurds didn't originate in Troy, aka Kurdistan before the Greco-Turk facists forced them to flee to Italy where they founded Rome as a homeland to replace Kurdistan until they could one day return

The truth is, the whole world is really part of Kurdistan

Talk to me when something happens. Even protests against fucking Tr*mp were longer and more violent.
Btw, I'm not a religious person, can't remember last time when I went to church.

>Be me
>Movie class
>Teacher turns on
>Movie ends
>Teacher wants us to write our opinion on the movie
>Everyone says "oh how brave of those black women"
>My turn comes
>Hey user, share what you have in mind about the movie
>I say "Well, to start off, this is a pure fake story, the story of three black women that have launched a man to space is just unbelievable.
First, women are not able to handle such jobs such as a job at NASA, second black women, yes especially black women, cannot handle such pressure and so much as this movie says they do.
This filth that i cant even call a piece of art, is one of the most brainwashing degenerate films ive seen in my life."
>Teacher calls the police on me.
>tfw cant even express any freedom of speech.

>Implying Adam and Eve weren't Kurds.

and the serpent in the garden was a turk

Meant for fucking leaf.

She called the fucking police on you!? How did they respond?

>Teacher calls the police on me.
Jesus fucking Christ
thank god i was born in a backward shithole

Everything I said makes sense if you have been paying attention.
>Federalized Syria
Kurds will get autonomy. The US has stated they will stay in Syria after the war until two things happen, Kurdish autonomy and Assad steps down, Assad can at least broker a deal to make one of those things happen and hope the Us leaves.
>Turkish decline and possible coup
Nobody likes Turkey in international politica, except maybe Azerbaijan, none of the major powers in Syria like what Turkey is doing, they will get snubbed hard in the negotiations. It will be embarrassing and Erdogan will lose badly at home, wasting Turkish soldiers for nothing.
>Iran collapse
This is already happening.
>Divided Yemen
The Houthis are not coming down from the mountains and the Sunnis in the south are not going up, unifying Yemen was a mistake and it should have stayed divided like in all of its history. They do good in the mountains, but they got destroyed in Aden by warships.

To be fair, he's right.

If you mean by first European, then that's the Vikings...and that's only the documented one. Good possibility that others may have as well.

doubt.jpg

Can you fuck off already you dumb mutt

>reality isn't realistic enough for this underaged dumb mutt

>>Iran collapse
This is already happening.
It aint happening
Go touch yourself to your neocon fetishies some where else
>>Divided Yemen
The Houthis are not coming down from the mountains
>he says while a houthi offensive is ongoing
>Turkish decline and possible coup
there is literally zero chance of coup in turkey
its a one man state

>Police comes
>Teacher says i was offending the black people in this class and was threading the black minority in the school.
>Policeman was black.
>Get handcuffed
>Send to the NYPD station
>They call my parents
>parents come
>Police says that ive tried to kill a black female
>wtf.jpeg
>Parents pay the fine and take me home.
>tfw got spanked for 2 days.
>tfw they did not even want any evidence of me trying to do so.
This city is pure shit..... it was my mistake of moving here.... could've stayed home and joined FSB.
Im being honest, this place is pure shit.

>>Iran collapse
>This is already happening.
Confirmed for retard

While these scenarios are not guaranteed, they're in the realm of possibility and posting stale memes instead of formulating an actual counter just shows you don't want to think about undesirable scenarios and can't handle anything outside of your bubble

I have read a lot of greentext stories that never happened, but this is the most never happened of all

>there is literally zero chance of coup in turkey
especially after the failed burger attempt gave Erdo the excuse he needed to clean house

What fucking shithole city do you live in, and what fucking parents do you have that they actually believe you tried to kill a sheboon?

Christ
i pity you lad

The high costs of living were a spark and the anger turned into anti-theocracy sentiment. Do you really think Iranians, who are seen as secular and "modern" people, to want a theocratic government?

The problem with reforms is that the Iranian govt has to take money away from the clergy. There is a huge lie about Iran being some simple state, it's actually more complex. The clerics are divided and many won't accept giving their money away. There is also the faction that currently rules the IRGC and its related factions. For Iran to reform, it would have to decentralize some of its "shadow" institutions. But that is too difficult to do during a time when Iran is still fighting a war(s). This is why I don't really care for when people say that "Rouhani is a puppet of the regime". He could be a decent guy at heart it doesn't matter. The problem is that he can't do much even if he wanted to.
>more violent
How many protesters died in the anti-Trump protest?
I disagree about Turkey losing influence but if Erdogan does fail in Syria, he's done. Turkey will likely get a secular nationalist leader.

Also America will be more oil independent than it by becoming the biggest exporter of oil soon. America is shifting towards being an isolationist country. This vacuum of power will lead to interesting developments. Interestingly enough, Israel is actually going to become far more violent as it is right now restrained by the US and the opinions of American Jews who tend to be leftists.

this

don't, it never happened

Go on.... think that it never happened.
Just come visit Brooklyn and see for yourself.
I live in Brooklyn.
Ive gotten to many stupid shit because of being white.
yeah this place is bad.

Sad green screens ;_;

The problem with reforms is that the Iranian govt has to take money away from the clergy. There is a huge lie about Iran being some simple state, it's actually more complex. The clerics are divided and many won't accept giving their money away. There is also the faction that currently rules the IRGC and its related factions. For Iran to reform, it would have to decentralize some of its "shadow" institutions. But that is too difficult to do during a time when Iran is still fighting a war(s). This is why I don't really care for when people say that "Rouhani is a puppet of the regime". He could be a decent guy at heart it doesn't matter. The problem is that he can't do much even if he wanted to.

>NYC
Fuck. Literally East Commiefornia.

Why don't you just run away, and start a new life in the countryside?