Do you believe the earth is 6000 years old?

Do you believe the earth is 6000 years old?

I think it's just as likely as it being X million years old. It's all bullshit. Only the Vatican knows the truth.

>Only the Godknows the truth.
ftfy

>Only the Vatican knows the truth.

>not knowing our emperor palpatine and kabalal freemasonic order.

Nope.

Omnipotent, or even technologically advanced beings (depending on your choice of "God") have no purpose meddling with life here, or creating it.

Earth is a miserable OBLATE SPHEROID of dirt, just like any other life-bearing world. Deal with it. "Flat Earth" and other biblical fantasies are ultimately a more hellish form of confinement than accepting a reality in which we can eventually spread our madness across the cosmos. Only an imbecile derives comfort from anything less than absolute truth.

We are absurd, and we tend to think absurd things. Confronting this is the first crucial step towards not being an insufferable idiot.

Ever notice how Christians are like that 13 year old kid who still believes in Santa

No. I got a job once saying I did.
In a job interview right out of school, doing great, acing it. Boss gets a serious face, "user how old is the earth" look around, see nonsensical inspiration verse on wall, tell him 6000 or so, BAM "when can you start?"
Bullshit job, but what ever.

What benefit is there for me to believe either way, or to even give an ounce of thought on the subject.

No. Its several billion years old and the geological evidence backs it up.

Literally none unless you're a jew trying to sucker shekels out of people from the goyim in the name of ((science))).

nigger lmao

Every thread attacking Christianity is made by an insecure atheist hoping to feel justified in his own non-belief by mocking what he hates.

It's actually only about 250000 years
It was built with those layers

proof of god and that this is just a sliver of something much more grand.

did you know in order to enter the kingdom of god you cant take your flesh with you? being white is as irrelevant and being a black. the material god satan wants you to believe otherwise.

no, i'm not mentally challenged

>Le 56% IQ
Baby Jesus take the wheels!!!!

yeah it's at least 6,000 years old

No, not even close

No, Luigi. No.

What if the world is timeless? It has been forever and will always be?
giant ice globe, with small replaceable suns

Portugal is the very image of racial purity btw

>Only the Vatican knows the truth.

Jej

Earth is 76 Trillion years old. The white man is 6000 years old and that is the beginning of him Biblical speaking.

Thanks

This isn't attacking Christianity and I think you're projecting your own insecurity onto the thread.

>Every post on Sup Forums promoting Christianity is made by Americans
Really makes you think

Deny the intent, and then try to turn the argument back on him. The equivalent of, "No YOU are!". Classic.

Well, you are, so "No U!"

It's 2018 years old dummy everyone knows that, just look at today's date.

where tf do people get 6,000 from?

No, moron.
Atheists are underage edgy faggots.
Christians are more mature people.

Yes, it's definitely at least that old. More likely about 4.54 billion years old.

We found rocks and fossils that date back further than 6000 years. 6000 years back is roughly around the time writing was discovered.