Why we need to redpill the newly rising black intellectual movement

Tariq Nasheed & Jesse Lee Peterson:
youtube.com/watch?v=EQri_AwSd60

>Tariq: I try to find ways to replace the system of white supremacy with the system of justice.
>Tariq: We're in a global system where white supremacy dominates all areas of activity.
>Tariq: Non-white people are too dumb to get smart.
>Tariq: I seperate white people and white supremacy.

eventually in their conversation, the (((white supremacists))) are mentioned

>JLP: Well, you mention the jews - there are white people blaming the Jews for their situation. If white people are smart, why are they manipulated by jews too?
>Tariq: Well you've got to specify who Jews are racially, there are some that identify as white and some that identify as black.

>Tariq: The Jewish people were always white but they didn't see themselves as white enough, they wanted to get the mulatto strain out of Europe
>mentions Holodomor, Bolsheviks, Stalin but doesn't see (((them))) for who they are, just groups them into the category of 'white supremacist'

You can very clearly see that black intellectuals are struggling with the question of who are in power.
If we extend an olive branch to them and redpill the leaders of these movements, there could be a domino effect.

Andywarski, please bring Tariq Nasheed onto your stream and have a REAL dialogue about race
I think it'd be good to have Enoch on aswell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8nhuOkIfm64&bpctr=1516938865
adl.org/blog/louis-farrakhan-renews-his-anti-jewish-views-in-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=OiQG23S2cZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=ELBIzK_JdG4
youtube.com/watch?v=_NpHs-SlVnA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-American_organized_crime
youtube.com/channel/UCIgbxKzg2BpGN_AQ6uarXDw/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>black intellectual

Checked and agreed. Nazi larpers on Sup Forums are too busy crying for death to all black people instead of proposing any realistic solutions.

Look at the video before making a comment.
They're speaking at a higher level of discussion than
>bix nood niqqa whyte pepole iz racist
It is VERY easy to see that black leaders are struggling with who to point the finger to.

Holy shit, checked

>Nazi larpers on Sup Forums are too busy crying for death to all black people instead of proposing any realistic solutions.
You do realize that literally the majority of such posts are false-flagging leftos

Kek agrees.
This notion is righteous, we HAVE an obligation to clue people in

Czeched and kek'd

Is it safe to say that the final red pill is Nigs and Whites need to unite to destroy (((our mutual enemy?)))

Leaving us all to our own countries, where we can have true world peace?

There was a website that was made by a black guy who was mad that blacks blamed whites for the things Jews did. He was black. Wish I knew what it was.

>Tariq: I want whites to stop practicing the system of (((white supremacy))) and replace it with a system of justice
>Tariq: (((white supremacists))) like to create false opposition

>JLP: What do you want from white people?
>Tariq: I want them to stop practicing (((white supremacy)))

>JLP: Do you like white people?
>Tariq: I love white people, but I hate (((white supremacists)))

The final redpill is literally communism because when you boil it down all these gay faggot incentives to turn our societies into shitholes come from profit motive

Communism is just Judaism.

this

Tariq works for the elves cant you high IQ whites see that.

Don't let this die

It'd be based as hell

The profit motive comes from their hook-nose economics. If industry is used to it's proper extent, and corporate abuse is kept at bay by the nation's interest; than there will be no problems with free-market operations.

Jews are 1.5% of the U.S. population and are overrepresented in all aspects of power. The general argument is that they are more intelligent and harder working than everybody else. While there certainly is a degree of truth to this, they are also nepotists, who show the highest levels of in-group preference.

Take the fact that Black men (not all) chase after White women. Why do they do that? Why do White women sleep around so much? It's all manipulation and it happens every day right in front of you. Why is every other Black guy a thug and every other White guy a White supremacist? These terms are designed to divide us, break up our in-group preference for our own race of people, and to divide us.

If you want to confuse a Communist, ask if loans should have interest rates.

Exactly, which is why we need to inform them about our common struggle

>Tariq Nasheed
>black intellectual

This will happen. Malcolm X and George Lincoln Rockwell were allies.

Whether you like it or not, this guy is a figurehead for black people who are trying to figure out how to become who they are

They are dispossessed in the same way that whites are.
Just look at his twitter following and youtube following

Your digits tell me it's time to spread the truth
Pic related speaks to the negro mind

I was going to post something along these lines last night. They would make great cannon fodder in the race war against (((them))).
++

Feed the flames of separatism(to Africa)
Convince them they can be kangz there, that if only the African diaspora goes back home they'll own their own shit

Yes.

It's time for blacks to rise up.

And join the struggle

>black intellectual

Saged.

They're all looking for answers. I don't blame them, they were literally fucked when their people sold them into slavery.

I just wish Tariq wasn't so bull-headed as to not really ((())) =/= White, and that we hate them too.

I have always had more in common with black nationalists/panther types than white liberals. I want Europe to be white again, but that doesn't mean we have to be enemies with other races. I do feel it is possible to find a common ground with blacks. We do not have to be enemies despite bad blood between us.

I honestly wish them the best. It's not like I'd be sending them back just to get them the fuck out.

It's just like a mutual break-up, it just doesn't work out for us.

Haiti would be cheaper and more logical.

I feel the same

Thomas Sowell is already pretty much red pilled isn't he?

Bump we're on the precipice of unity against the one true enemy and subjugator of all peoples

I suspect even he realizes how schizo it may seem to constantly be on the lookout for the boogeymen white supremacists in his mind.

It does kind of get redundant, and the evidence that whites are still masters of the world isn't there, all he can point to is the founding fathers

You will never redpill tariq nasheed. He's a full whye peepo did everything. Tommy sotomayor tells more honest facts, trying to redpill other blacks about their savagery and nasheed shits on him.

Most Jews are white or self hating white.
Check'd
t. Black intellectual

They exist, they're a rarity, and it's not a guarantee that Tariq's one, though.

Maybe they're only around 95 IQ, but it's something impressive considering their shade.

Never say never.
Thr evidence is out there, and it is heavily stacked against the "whyte pepol iz ebil" theory

Communism and Capitalism serve the same masters. Both have ((Groups)) amassing massive power as the end result. One is 1984 the other is Brave New World. 1984 won't happen again, you can't look at tough skinned Eastern Europeans to understand why. People in London though think they're free. They are good slaves, the Brave New World method is much more effective.
Worrying about economics while demographic issues aren't solved is a waste of time. Once a nation's constitution is fixed a lot of things will happen naturally, such as commerce being viable without greedy cunts trying to fuck everyone over, after all fellow citizens are their brothers, neither lazy assholes who won't do any work. As long as such society is ethnically homogenous and doesn't allow people to be lazy(going as far as imposing artificial hardship if necessary) the rest will fall into place. Stop wasting your time with the tree branches when the roots are rotten, especially considering what ((Economics)) has been for a good while.
This applies both to whites and non whites by the way. If each were to live in its native lands without messing with the other's business we would be cool. If they continued living in aidsville that's their fault, not ours. If we help them get their ethnostate they can help us get ours though.
See Malcolm X and Rockwell.
And stop thinking of an ethnostate as this one corner of land where this very particular set of rules needs to be applied. Such a thing won't be allowed to exist while there is ((influence)) in the first place. Once we recover self determination there is no need to artificially plan a homogenous nation. it is a natural result of a healthy people.

Most of (((them))) are Khazar jews
Mixed races of Turk and others

I would say more arab than white

Nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=8nhuOkIfm64&bpctr=1516938865

hello fellow white people

**can look at tough skinned Eastern Europeans
And by a nation's constitution I mean ethnic make up

Farrakhan gets it. Tariq is a dumb nig, and too stupid to grasp reality

This.

Tommy is the only intelligent one. He's already redpilled on many topics as a conservative and cuts through leftist bullshit with wit and humor, and makes blacks confront their own rotten behaviors.

Tariq is a fucking feminist retard black-Kang-apologist, a polar opposite of Tommy.

Will they both mention the Jews more? I know Tommy has started to. If Tariq gets educated on Jews being behind a bulk of "white" slavery then that'll be something.

Stop thinking in those terms. Your vision is blurred because the African American is exceptionally brainwashed and dumb. Mind you, I'm not saying other blacks are geniuses, but they have more capacity for self reliance, and we should help them achieve it so both of us are left the fuck alone. If only thug culture loses steam they'll have more potential to be independent, in the same way many whites need to be literal cuckholds. Neither population has the power to change IQ averages(at least soon), but we still have to work WITH them if we want to be left alone ourselves. That is different from throwing endless gibs. Whenever a black proeminent figure talks about blacks becoming independent we have to support them, that indirectly helps our own cause and might even lead to both groups directly assisting each other in the future.
Stop acting like a trashy skinhead and shouting nigger every chance you get. They will help us achieve our goals if we help them achieve theirs. And since we have a common enemy, working towards our pursuits will help them as well, all we need to do is make sure they are aware of such dynamics, so there can be team work

He believes in God, he believes in justice, and he believes in inherent good.

Would you rather have him leading a black movement, or would you rather have some toxic masculinity engorged soundcloud rapper with rainbow colored dreads and who reeks of pot?

It's time for blacks to get some redpilling

Waste of digits.
Watch Farrakhan speeches on YouTube. Everything Sup Forums says about JQ, he expands upon like a redpill dropped into an atomic bagel. He literally said if Kushner and his cabal JFK the Donald all of his blacks will declare war on them. He loves Trump. His entire InfoWars interview was blasting the JQ as Alex adjusted his face. Farrakhan published three books showing Jewish records in the slave trade, using their own documents. They're on Amazon. Why don't we know these blacks exist? Because of the (((MSM))). Bill Cosby got in deep shit with these womyn only after he turned to Farrakhan and gave him millions. Remember Cosby telling blacks to wake up, dress better, speak better? Why do you think Judd Apatow, Howard Stern, and every Hollywood kike was gunning for Cosby decades later all a sudden? Cosby's son was murdered in cold blood by the Jewish son of a known Jewish mobster, google it.

>Black
>Intellectual

>Pick one

Isn't a separatist as far as I know. Most likely isn't, otherwise he wouldn't be invited to Fox News and the like.

This

Lol
adl.org/blog/louis-farrakhan-renews-his-anti-jewish-views-in-2017

Farrakhan is unironically a better speaker on all things JQ than David Duke, rivaled only by E Michael Jones.
youtube.com/watch?v=OiQG23S2cZ4

6 of 6

>waste of digits

I'm not saying WE get redpilled on the JQ by watching blacks.

I'm saying WE get prominent, popular, truth-seeking blacks redpilled on the JQ by giving them redpills

Someone get this guy to read Tony Martin

It's basically impossible to be truly "redpilled" on the JQ though, the rabbit hole goes so deep

Tommy ripping up Tariq's rude behavior on his Jesse Lee Peterson interview is hilarious. He goes through it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=ELBIzK_JdG4

Tfw Farrakhan spent his entire interview with Alex Jones explaining how we have a common enemy and basically endorsing Trump over Obama and Shillary.
youtube.com/watch?v=_NpHs-SlVnA

Who cares?
This is about helping people identify (((them)))
This is a beginning

black intellectual you say...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-American_organized_crime
More people need to be aware of this, there is so much stuff out in the open that I can barely imagine the shit they sweep under the rug.
Also, I see Farrakhan more as an entrance figure, but useful nonetheless. Keep in mind the Nation of Islam has been infiltrated for a long time, what we need are some black leaders advocating for certain values at the same time they become aware of the infiltration which any threatening organization suffers. If they blindly follow a dude like Farrakhan without acquiring values on their own first they'll be sheep led to the abyss, and that will heavily impact us as well.

I'm just gonna leave this here:
(The Amazing Lucas - yes, a black redpilled intellectual)
youtube.com/channel/UCIgbxKzg2BpGN_AQ6uarXDw/videos

black intellectuals no less.....

This kind of thing needs to be spread WAY more, including in those redpilling threads. We need this to reach common black people, slavery is a very imporant topic, and for them to read something like that will result in a major chimpout

ooh i found one...

Agreed.

And blacks need to be remembered who were the often talked about ((managers)) constantly robbing guys like Little Richard and Ray Charles. This is another huge topic for the black community

>black intellectual movement

>black intellectual

What Tariq fails to understand...

The truth will come to light.

They shaoh'd his pages the second it started getting some views.

I understand, but I'm saying there are millions of redpilled blacks globally. We don't hear about them because the MSM does not benefit in doing so. It doesn't fit the narrative. If you watch Farrakhan's sermons on YouTube, all anons will be shocked by the size of his audiences, how well dressed and civil they are. We shouldn't be. But the JQ feeds off and propagates our anti-black views. It's petty. Sometimes I even forget Farrakhan's speeches are in America. His bodyguards are considered as badass as the Secret Service, what are called Fruit of Islam, I believe. Their training acumen is brutal.

The black American faces a steep trajectory for survival, as the Chinese, spics and global mutts are more racist toward them than whites. But I guess a capeshit Disney movie is worth a million Farrakhans in the current year.

Quints have told us it is so.
The near miss has told us your ways are old and we must take up the new mission
You are wise to question, but numbers greater than yours have chosen truth, brother. We shall let these things pass as they were.

This Tariq guy is intelligent for a nigger I must say.
I mean he was wrong about shitloads of things, but you can tell from the way he speaks,
the way he stops to do introspection, the way he can play devil's advocate and put himself in other people's shoes is very impressive.
This is much smarter than the average person even, not just the average nigger.
Hat off to him.

>black intellectual

Peterson is about as woke as good negros get. He knows way more than he lets on but he plays uncle nice Tom for the show because he (rightly) understands other negros are fucked no matter which race is in charge.

Tariq is a j-left puppet.

Also worth discussing is how the often complained about tribal wars in Africa which ocurred after the imposition of artificial borders also happened in Europe. A lot of modern European borders took shape from feudalism onwards, aka when Europe started to suffer heavy influence from ((usury)). There were a lot of internal wars in Europe, but we don't hear about that so much.
Make it clear to them that both us and them suffered internal wars due to ((foreign)) influence, just do it in a way that doesn't seem to downplay their own struggle.
I mean, even if you don't want to look that far back, it doesn't get more obvious than WW1 and WW2

Kek agrees to your plan

Stop being cunts about this one term. This is a very important debate, if you don't want to take part in it gtfo, you're just trying to achieve the image limit you cunts

Except black crime is a well documented fact while white supremacy is a meme. For every one actual nazi in the US there are probably a thousand black felons.

In before:

>NO we must rip it apart and purity spiral further because muh dick, muh genetics, muh ethnostate.

>Joining with other races against the Jew? That sounds like Civic Nationalism! What are you a kike? No I want to have an idealized state based on ethnic identity with zero problems like BASED Israel.

God I fucking hate other burgers so much. End my life.

Cunts??? are you referring to Australia?

So what will we do to get this plan in motion? Use twitter accounts tagging some of these dudes to post these memes?
It needs to get off the ground fast before lurking shills doxx this as "ebil white supremacists trying to trick black people! watch out!"
Also share links to black channels such as youtube.com/channel/UCIgbxKzg2BpGN_AQ6uarXDw/videos

>based negros will help me
All two dozen of them?

United, none could stand against us. Separate but equal. Like brothers.
Kek blesses you.

How about you read the entire thread? No one denied that, what we are saying is it would be mutually beneficial to address our common enemy. Not doing so is perpetuating the problem. For instance, see

>mentions Holodomor, Bolsheviks, Stalin but doesn't see (((them))) for who they are, just groups them into the category of 'white supremacist'
>You can very clearly see that black intellectuals are struggling with the question of who are in power.
Kind of interesting actually. From their perspective the difference probably does seem small

That girl is so gorgeous. If she fell in love with me and I with her, out of respect for her genes I wouldn't ever creampie her. I would make her get sperm donations from her same kind if she demanded a family. I would raise them too. Id creampie her if she was already pregnant frim sperm of her type or if she really demanded it id creampie her over a nigger but make sure she doesnt get pregnant and teach her a lessin on endangered species. Id protect her with my life.