>go to wikipedia to see how crazy and nonsensical what they write is
>white genocide conspiracy theory
>edit to remove slur against white nationalist
>1 minute later change reverted, page locked
>go to page of edit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:El_C

>pic related is what I find
>editors page is all communist propaganda

This is the guy allowed to slur whites. A guy who loves an ideology that killed 100 million men women and children.

What the fuck do we do anons.

tfw Wikipedia and its marxist editors need to be gone forever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XiGULgVY32I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:El_C
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marxists aren't human and wikipedia is trash. They infested the site and kicked out non marxist editors. Dont even go there for non political pages. Dont give them the clicks, and desu their science pages are turning leftist...in other words are throwing away science and facts and being rewritten. "Birds are not birds because white supremacists said they were birds"

This shit happens all the time, senpai. You can also see articles on subjects that have the potential to cast Jews in a bad light, and there will be tons of users with jewish identifiers on their page busy editing or lobbying to edit things, or IP addressing coming from fucking israel. To say nothing of all the overt communists.

It's a real problem Wiki can be a good source on lots of stuff that's political neutral, but anything even tangentially related to politics (including lots of any history articles) all have to be taken with a massive grain of salt and viewed as propaganda. And it's scary that wiki is where the majority of people nowadays go to get information. He who controls the wiki page controls the flow of information.

How the fuck does society allow this? It's, by the numbers, several times worse than nazis

Wikipedia is very Jewish.

Whats stopping their site from getting shut down? It's not exactly impossible to do

>on the Hebrew wiki
Lol

>It's a real problem Wiki can be a good source on lots of stuff that's political neutral

Except that's not true anymore. The marxists are fucking with science now. The scientific method means nothing because "white supremacists" created it.

Perhaps this is another op opportunity. If we push what marxists are staring to push in academia (specifically science and biology) onto the pars of wiki that normies still think are legit then more normies will drop it. At this point from what I've seen most normies do realize its a fake encyclopedia with political bias on political articles...we need to change it so that they feel the same way about the other sections and the marxists won't be able to help themselves with their retarded way of thinking..

Trying to change wikipedia is like trying to change reddit. The average person will feel that removing pages such as the second example here is wrong, but if called a nazi or racist they will yield.

They don't fuck with real science. The only place you'll find commies is in low energy input sciences such as environmental science. They can't keep up with real sciences.

Don't give them an inch, user. I wouldn't put it past those fuckers to try to propagandize the hard sciences if they could.

What this user said. Its obviously run by jews. You can aggregate all their editor info and mine it. You can also do this over time using wayback. What you see is them purging accounts in any way critical of jews/israel or linking jews to many atrocities and murderous movements like the other user pointed out.
Its actually a site where this data clearly provea the JQ. You can see over time marxist accounts overtaking and attacking non marxist accounts. Many of the marxist accounts can be found to openly or through key words reveal being jewish.
Then what is interesting ia while these marxist accounts attack western values and white people in their edits, they support for the most part ethnonationalist israel.

Wikipedia editor data mining is basically a roadmap of the JQ and one of the best proofs for it.

It is a free for all that is settled on 'votes' and people arguing the most mundane shit like presidents having a drop of black blood. The Chinese and a shit ton of ideologies have so many alts to pad the polls and get the wording just like they want to. If you want to change it, change it, but use evidence that's 'reputable'. It is a winnable fight, but for those who have a life/job to win against those who are paid or don't care, it is very hard.

They are already doing it at unis. I see them trying to change health programs in toronto away from empirical evidence because its created by "white supremacists".

Kind of like those marxist profs saying math is white supremacist

b-b-b but wikipedia is red pilled! See! We can turn dah tide muh broda, we can find de wae

youtube.com/watch?v=XiGULgVY32I

Articles about Galileo have turned into Commie and anti-Catholic rags. Everyone has something they feel personally affected by and seek to change because they're 'right'. I'd suggest a religious and conservative infusion but that might murky things up. Better to show the truth and let your enemy kill themselves than stoop to their level.

Now imagine people with these views holding powerful positions.

Don't worry anons, wikipedia is dying a natural death just like everything marxists touch. Their money begging is getting more and more desperate, expect them to be running ads soon.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:El_C

Any way to dox these people? Seriously wondering that this freak show is like IRL.

inb4 doxing is bad..
marxists support the most murderous hateful ideology of all time. Even nat socs just wanted other people out of their countries and sent back to their own. Commies want the whole world to be poor slaves to a ruling class and anyone in the way killed. Fuck them.

One time I edited wikipedia to say some bird's beak secretedly a deadly poison and it stayed up for months. Could still be up for all I know.

Use Metapedia instead.
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

meanwhile posts critical of marxism/ israel or pro western culture/ caucasian get edited by fringe lunatics in seconds

really makes me think about what wikipedia is about desu

NOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYY

I mean fuck...ALWAYS THOUGH

I've never thought this before but finally I must ask: was hitler right? at least when he pointed out the jew so much

Every time. Wtf

What are the odds

Look at trotskys page they try to hide that he is a kike

he wasn't right about everything, but he had some good points

These fucking kikes need to be removed right now

>Not using Encyclopidia dramatica

why does this ALWAYS happen?

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

do they really? kek

r u guys making fun of me

nah larper

thanks for bumping though

???

cool

sage

Fuck off El_C. Go to bed. Fucking kike.

Good contributions. Perhaps add to how fucked up this nonsense has gotten next time instead of jokes.

do you know how that works?

Gotta spread the word first. While also being willing to take the flak that inevitably comes from speaking out against (((them))).

The problem is that considering they are ideologues they are probably either paid to do that all day or are in a position they already can do that all day..its likely the site would be up and pushed by the "media" even if most people knew full well it is horseshit

I was literally the one who pointed out he was a Jew you stupid nigger.

Are you guys actually fucking chinks? Your English is shit.

Well considering the flag clearly I'm a chink.

It's the internet. don't like it then gtfo

Do you have dyslexia? I understood them fine.

Canada is full of chinks.

Why the fuck are you three antagonizing me, I literally didn't do shit.

>Feel free to comment on my Talk page, or via Email. On the ((((((Hebrew)))))))) Wiki

THAT'S IT

FUCKING KIKES

GAS THEM ALL

HITLER SHOULD HAVE GASSED THEM ALL.

There was a buzzword floating around a few months ago and I looked it up there. A few paragraphs down, it stated something to the effect of an example would be "far-right extremists". I changed it to "far-left extremists".... 2 days later, it was changed back to "far right", so somebody is monitoring it. At that point I got pissed and changed it to "Neo-Marxist" and then they switched it to something, so I changed it to "Jewish-invented Marxist", then they just edited the "Jewish" part out.

It's clearly Jews (J.I.D.F) that's molding culture to their ideology. There was a video a while back about a convention in Israel 'teaching Jews how to edit wiki' for Israeli's interests or something. They're actively subverting it.

That's just my experience. If you persist, they will cave if you show them you're woke.

Wikipedia is a fucking shitshow of misinformation and indoctrination

>If you persist, they will cave if you show them you're woke

Nah they just block your account. I've caught jews before in other places and do get the "fuck you you're just goyim and we control you" back but on wiki they usually block. I wouldn't be surprised if one maybe shows his teeth but you would have to bait them well and get lucky with one of the more retarded subhumans.

Any website that incessantly asks me to donate can fuck off.

Wikipedia is the next step up from having a #RESIST account with 80000 tweets. All the Sup Forums shitposts in the world couldn't stack up to the amount of fucking wasted motions of even one of these insufferable losers. I've got to be infected with MKUltra or something because I would straight up assault somebody if I heard about their edit count.

I noticed that too. Wikipedia being subverted. It's time to start saving Truth- preserving videos and documents. This stuff might not be available forever. Read "the protocols of the elders of zion". Explains their plan. Downright evil. May the Lord guide us anons. May you rejoice forever in truth and justice. Blessed is the man who washes the dirt from another man's eye, for he has rescued him from blindness.