I am really more of a Jewish supremacist

>In the email, Oswalt said he does not identify as a white supremacist.

>"The history of the white peoples would certainly suggest such a thing, as I am a firm believer in the laboratory of reality, but today I am really more of a Jewish supremacist, considering my acknowledgement of the Jewish dominance of media, finance, academia, and most other important institutions in modern life," Oswalt said.

Corvallis police arrested Oswalt on Monday, which was the same day his interview with the campus paper the Daily Barometer was published.

Police arrested him for criminal mischief after they said he and another person placed bumper stickers with a racial slur on two cars in June.

kezi.com/content/news/Student-sparks-outrage-after-inflammatory-views-surface-470937443.html

>an honest jew
what did he mean by this?

He's joking you literal fucking mongoloid, I want to rip put your spine and throw it to the baying hordes of Reddit immigrants

I would leave you to rot on Pennsylvania hillside

This isn't a bad idea. Also that video of the Jew calling out the kikes to make Peterson got me thinking, what's stopping us from talking in public as )))jews(((?

Bump for intrigue

so youre saying that we should larp as kikes?

>calls out jews
>arrested on bullshit charge right after

SHUT IT DOWN

It's not a larp if it's real in my mind

Do it. If they try to call you out as being ethnically Jewish, just say you converted. If they try to call you out on having converted, just start debating the technicalities of conversion to Judaism, in order to obscure that whole part of the discussion.

yes. this is a great idea. they LARP as whites, why not put out stuff like

"my fellow jews: we need to admit it. we are 99% of the world's problems."

>a bunch of autistic neonazis convert to judaism and then demand to be allowed into israel

It's just retarded enough to work

rad

/Ourguy/
Honest Jews are always welcomed.

Just claim your great grandmother was jewish making you technically jewish according to jewish law.

I'd do it.

An army of these guys was created 2 years ago, at the height of federal corruption and tyranny, and theyre coming for ZOG. Enjoy these last days, because you have incurred a debt that can only be repaid in blood.

i like it

This larp is almost perfect. What are the draw backs?

he mentioned the jew, good

Lol Sup Forumss evolution
>Understand the Jew
>Hate the Jew
>Become the Jew

Dude is a hero, all white men need to be like him.

yes yes yes

I don’t want to cut my foreskin off, though

SOMETHING LKIKE THIS

(((FELLOW WHITE JEWS)))

Wouldnt work, look how Israel treats Orthodox Jews that speak out against the occupation of Palestine, they get beaten by police

YES IT WILL WORK SHILL

Just a kike bragging is all, they do it ever so often when they feel bold enough to do so.

the yid reveals himself when he thinks he has one