Tokyo Ghoul :re 127

readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/127/4318/1

What's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyoghoul.wikia.com/wiki/Hajime_Hazuki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

10 yearish time skip, all characters close to kaneki are missing and kaneki looks like hes seen some shit oh and shitty theory but calling it now kou is touka and kanekis kiddo touka+kaneki= kou

>10 yearish timeskip

Everyone in this chapter looked normal as always. Couple months timeskip max.

only reason I say this:

The Tsukiyama confirms that Naki and the white suits had just returned from hunting.
Most likely Kaneki himself was out hunting too and in the next chapters the others will return as well.

> 10 years
Kek. I'm not even sure anything points at it being more than a few weeks besides Naki being only half as retarded then he usually is.

Meaningless. The oggai would have been adults by that time.

Eto is back they said

So who killed Touka?

What has that guy opening his shop ten years ago to do with anything?

But why is he hunting? Kaneki never killed a human before. The only reason for this could be trying to provide food for his underlings and starving ghoul children from the 24th ward but he could have other grunts do it. Is he trying to prove himself or something?

Crippling Kiyoko was the most brutal thing he did so far to a human being and we still can't be sure if he was the one who actually did it.

He's hunting V or Oggai.

No one.

>Kaneki never killed a human before
He killed Amon into a ghoul

The anime was shit but seeing edge lord Kaneki crawl through some pipe and drop from the ceiling, soaked in blood, would be p cool desu

But why does Tsukiyama look so sad?

Desperation. Kaneki is hunting for those who can't.
He's the best fighter and killer and including him in the hunting party would drastically improve their capture rate and diminish ghoul mortality rate.

Oggai and V are also technically humans.

Why don't the humans create synthetic/artificial human meat for the ghouls to eat so that they don't have to hunt humans?

Any research along that line is silenced. The scientists will be labeled ghoul conspirators.

The ghouls themselves don't have the necessary equipment to do that.

Washuu and V don't want that because reasons.

Kid is the character from early TG whose parents were killed by ghouls and is the leader of the Oggai. Name matches up with what they called him.

>10 year time skip
fucking retarded

>depth: 5 km
is that a mistranslation? Why do they even need service tunnels that deep? the deepest mines in the real world are only 4km deep.

This is what I want to know. All the Ghouls need is the RC cells in the meat, so there's no reason not to create something to accommodate them.

Coexistence is preferable to genocide.

>Coexistence is preferable to genocide.
ghouls aren't human so it's not murder if you kill one and it's not genocide if you wipe them all out, Tokyo belongs to humans only. Tfw I unironically think Furuta is doing literally nothing wrong by killing all these ghouls.

I think Ishida doesn't really pay attention to realistic stats.

He made Tatara shoot flames with 4,000 degrees which is basically the surface of the fucking sun.

For as big of a meme lord as Furuta is he's doing a better job than the other Washuus at destroying the ghouls.

But from a different standpoint, he does nothing wrong. He is just purging the parasite infesting the planet.

the surface of the sun isn't that hot. Some welding torches can go even higher. It's the core that can get up to millions of degrees.

From the thumb nail, that top panel kind of looks like two dicks cumming at each other.

>tfw you read the manga long enough to see Kaneki become the villain
Pretty much every single ghoul we have seen in the manga have been sadistic assholes, the "nice" ones are in a minority.

Because the Washuu didn't actually want to destroy the ghouls. V has been all about balance and keeping ghouls alive also gives more power to the CCG and by extension the Washuu. Not to mention that Furuta straight up said he would create peace by uniting ghouls and humans against the oek.

>one of kaneki's characteristics is that he enjoys acting
>the whole black reaper edgelord thing was an act to conceal his plan to rescue hinami and commit sudoku by arima
>his nameless king persona is based on the lie that he was the one who killed arima
>he appears in this chapter in front of the ghouls he leads with exaggerated theatrics
>hurr what happend 10 years timeskip are his friends dead???
imagine being this retarded

The entire point of showing how fucked up they are is because they are a result of the world. The 'minority' are fucking exceptional in that they didn't let it totally break them.

It's still ridiculously hot. The whole fucking building they were fighting in should've melted from this kind of heat.

No you stupid faggot I was posing a serious question, I don't need the meme answer.

Also, Furuta is indiscriminately killing humans as well. Not to mention that he IS a ghoul now that he's a one eye.

>black reaper edgelord
That was the best Kaneki we had desu.

But the washuus didn't want to completely destroy ghouls right? Just like how they knew about the tsukiyamas for a long ass time being ghouls but didn't attack until recently, its all a part of the system. A game to keep them in power for as long as possible.

Present your proof

People trying to meme Touka's death with every single little indication no matter how vague it is.

user he's drenched in blood.

>The entire point of showing how fucked up they are is because they are a result of the world.
Yes, so they are mad dogs that needs to be put down

>Also, Furuta is indiscriminately killing humans as well.
acceptable losses when it comes to building a better world with no ghouls in it.

>Not to mention that Furuta straight up said he would create peace by uniting ghouls and humans against the oek.
What chapter was that?

No, not really. Certain metals have higher melting temperatures.

We just
really hope she dies.

101, page 5 on niggerstream

>makes retarded baseless claim
>gets told he is retarded
>present your proof
here it is retard

Just like how the majority of CCG agents have been sadistic assholes.

And? Still hot enough to melt human bodies and stone structures to a puddle immediatly.

Yeah they didn't they just wanted to keep power. I just think it's funny that the memelord Furuta is actually doing what the washuu's should have been doing.

Not me, I just want to know the chapter and quote.
Human bodies burn for several hours at several thousand degrees in incinerators.

>Just like how the majority of CCG agents have been sadistic assholes.
Again, doesn't count since ghouls aren't human, it's like complaining about the "villain" in Kuroinu being sadistic against the elves, elves and in this case ghouls aren't people so it doesn't count.

You mean for 15 minutes until the 6 month timeskip ruined his entire character without any possibility to recover? That was the shittiest false advertisement I've ever seen in any media just so he can enjoy his suicidal way of life.

What quote?

About the kid, his name, anything. Even the chapter would be nice.

You don't know shit. American education at its finest Gentlemen!

I wish he actually became the edgy black reaper instead of " Just pretending ".

Oh my bad I didn't realise you were just in it for the memes.

Humans are an objectively worse parasite, the Ghouls are better for Earth in the long run

"X did nothing wrong" is the hot new Reddit meme

Same here. I don't like how ghouls always act like they are the ones suffering when they still go around killing tons of humans.

nice edge there mate

Kou is CUTE

It's not like that want to, it's just the only thing they can eat.

Washuu didn't even want to destroy ghouls. Just keep a nice balance.

The thing is I'd understand if the ghouls had different forms instead being exactly identical to fucking humans like elves but with knife ears.

Mercilessly killing a species that looks just like any human is pretty fucked up.

tokyoghoul.wikia.com/wiki/Hajime_Hazuki
Chapter title is The Beginning

>muh Eto heheXD
Will you fuck off with this underage shit? But I'll entertain you. Eto would bring Kaneki sufferring, which I would enjoy. So no, she fucking isn't. I realize Toukafags have a staggering illiteracy rate, but I blatantly condemed the entire concept of "luv heels all" - more so of the romantic type as the author can't think of a more inventive way to "save" his MC without a bitch and her pussy being involved. Was that too hard for your walnut sized head to digest?

Ghouls are basically niggers and towelheads, you know. Yet we still keep those around.
At least the ghoul kills to eat, unlike Jamal who kills because his GF dumped him.

They have red and black eyes.

>ghoul eats humans
>ghoul gets killed by CCG
>ghoul family: "Fucking humans how can they do this to us"
All ghoul scum needs to die.

anyone want to take bets on what awful thing the oggai is going to do to him to ruin his innocence

The hair color is wrong. Also, Kou has dual kakugan. He's a real ghoul who smells and acts like a ghoul.

Kou is the oggai leader.

>I'm hungry, let's go out and kill someone in the most brutal way possible before I eat him!

>This cute nerd guy have the hots for me, lets string him along for who knows how fucking long and then brutally kill him slowly at the end of our date!
Most of them are just assholes, the CCG did nothing wrong.

>Ccg is run by Ghouls who eat humans

Humans are cucked beyond belief

>kakugan
So does Urie. Ishida hasn't shown the Oggais eyes once while fighting.

>Hair color is wrong
..Seriously user? In this fucking manga, of all manga?

>Sup Forums

Most ghouls accept that as the way things are.
What is taking place now on the other hand is simply unprecendented

Didn't Furuta imply that the Oggai are one eyes and not Qs?

Hajime had light colored hair. You don't go from light color to dark unless you dye it. Also, Kou is a girl and there are special circumstances with Urie and Kurona.

Stop it man, why would they even show the shit?

>The entire point of showing how fucked up they are is because they are a result of the world.

This is literally nurutu-tier bullshit.

And the root case of the world being the way it is, is a bunch of ghouls who decided that the best way to set themsevles for good life would be hunting other ghouls.

And even supposed "good" ghouls, which are rare indeed, never give a single fuck about humans getting killed as long as they don't do it personally, or actually side with humans against other ghouls, so why the hell humans should treat ghouls differently?

not that user, but you mean like touka did?
Also, kanou is working for the CCG right now. it would not surprise me in the slightest if Furuta had some or all of them intentionally frame out.

The name of the chapter basically confirms that Kou is Hajime.

Hajime Hazuki is a boy, Kou is a cute girl who kind of looks like a young Eto.
Although I agree that Hajime Hazuki is probably "Squad leader Gloomy"

user this is about as likely as Touka showing up pregnant next chapter because we had a timeskip and chapter 125's title was X.

>This cute nerd guy have the hots for me, lets string him along for who knows how fucking long and then brutally kill him slowly at the end of our date!

She's obviously a slut and human cum is probably a root beer vanilla float to ghouls so she could of at least gave him some pity head. Well she's being harvested through Furuta's cock so she got what she deserved.

>甲 (Kou)
>乙
>丙
>丁
>戊
>己
>庚
>辛
>壬
>癸
>Hajime

They still haven't explained why ghouls exist in this world, right? Or did I miss that part.

What does that have to do with the conversation? Also that meme is old as fuck you idiot.

I miss Black Reaper Kaneki...

You know, I have a really weird question. Yeah, Furuta's being really brutal, but is he wrong? We're supposed to see the ghouls as being persecuted, but we know they contribute absolutely nothing to humanity. Instead, they're a parasite species that conceals itself amongst humans and preys on them.

I mean, if I was a human guy, my only fear would be being mistaken for a ghoul. In fact, someone from the CCG is LESS corrupt than a normal police officer, because if he turns up, you know he's after ghouls, specifically, and isn't interested in anything else.

Considering they can breed with humans it's probably a mutation.

Wait, what? That seems weird. It's like, you have a whole organization of vampire-hunters. Your complaint is that they're really brutal against vampires, who prey on humanity?

That's like saying "Man, I think those anti-terrorist dudes are assholes, they're really rough on terrorists". Except here, the terrorists aren't even human.

user

>This is literally nurutu-tier bullshit.
tokyo ghoul has always been naruto tier bullshit, you're slow

it's a seinen manga for fans of the uchiha clan

It's worth adding that even the sympathetic ghouls are a blight on humanity.

Did anyone remember when Tsukiyama was introduced? He was basically a gay sadist in charge of the Eyes Wide Shut Club. Nishi tried to EAT Kaneki and Hide the first time he met them, and was also a total dick.

Like, if you're a human, life is objective better if no ghouls are around. Otherwise, you'll help a nice MILF like Hinami's mom, and she'll take you home...to be murdered and eaten by her daughter.

Maybe, I was thinking more along the lines that ghouls were artificially created by humans or, god forbid, God made them to eradicate humans but Ishida wouldn't do that right?

Either way I get the whole superhuman abilities thing but the kagune parts of ghouls are where it got kinda weird for me.

Terrorists can survive without killing, ghouls don't. Even if ghouls should be put down for the good of society it doesn't mean we should arm complete psychopaths to do that. Mado having a murder boner from hunting down Hinami makes him sub-human scum in my eyes.