HOW DO WE WIN?!

Seriously, how are we Redpill millions of white Americans?

*going to

By making the left constantly sperg out and show what they really are.

We're doing it now. The news keeps reporting us and the normies keep coming here

this

I don't know, by not caring about "america" and caring about your european homelands.

American founding fathers were traitors who cared more about taxes and money than about the sanctity of their people.

ect...

I didn't say anything about religion at all. I am just saying that it's futile to try to build an ethnostate out of a country with no shared culture, history or people.

You don't.

Activate their self defense mechanisms

user dont bother, most white people have sold they're soul, sadly falled to a death cult and this people enjoy it so much that they dont want to get out of it, just get the ones that have a will to live and work from there.

Bring them here
Or do it one on one
It's your responsibility
Grow stronger or die

trump is already doing it every day. suddenly it's okay to not want a bunch of shitskin immigrants flocking into our country, everyone knows that even the president thinks of those countries as shitholes, the best the dems and gop-e can do is huff and gasp about decency and current year and Who We Are while they lose and everyone cheers for their loss.

just wait for the state of the union, i am so fucking stoked for that shit, the whole nation has to watch our glorious orange president make the case for his america first philosophy and fuck the mainstream jewish immigration consensus until it bleeds on national television while congress is arrayed in front of him and no one getting to respond until the dem rebuttal afterward which no one even fucking watches

chin up senpai

I'm mexican but they will see what a mistake they've made one day but by then it might be too late

Bump

Don't worry about the average person. They'll always be neutral lemmings influenced by the media and government. Once you control those institutions you'll control the lemmings.

>suddenly it's okay to not want a bunch of shitskin immigrants flocking into our country

>wants to legalize 1.2 million “dreamers

honestly those fucks weren't going anywhere anyway and all of their babies are going to become american citizens. if trump can end chain migration, end the diversity lottery and hire a shit-ton of immigration judges and border patrolmen it will be WELL worth it. keep your eye on the bigger picture here. he is not a dictator and does not have the power to deport millions of people en masse as nice as that would be. he is doing much better with the power that he has than i ever thought would be possible.