Boku no hero

Why is he so angry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzJXTbHt0MQ&list=PL2D5FC9FCF1AEF68C\
strawpoll.me/13104659
animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2016-07-19/interview-studio-bones-president-masahiko-minami/.104467
youtube.com/watch?v=05i9YMvn46M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What if he just needs to be burped?

You would be too.

1. it's in his genes
2. he hates how even when deku didn't have a quirk, he was more heroic than he was.
3. he hates how deku supposedly hid his quirk from him for years
4. he just really wants to be the best like no one ever was.
5. he hates the fact he can't do everything yet.
6. he hates himself for getting captured which resulted in the end of all might's career.

Or he might just be a Chad

he has a micropenis, he only attracts hard homos, his mom is a whore, his dad a giant beta, he constantly reeks of sweat, he has a "face only a mother could love" and the nerd he bullied for ten years will end up more successful than him

JUST

Imagine a human centipede with the class, who would be at the end of the line and at the front ?

Some would say....He has an explosive attitude.

Because he keeps getting cucked by Deku

He was getting stalked by some creepy freckled green haired kid for most of his childhood

>How will AfO's theme sound like? Something like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=CzJXTbHt0MQ&list=PL2D5FC9FCF1AEF68C\

Literally pick any song from this play list and make it not 8bit and that should be his theme.

So I guess cyberpunk

SHOTOOOOOOOOOOO

SHOTOOOOOOO
DEKUUUUUUU
BAKUGOOOOOO
ALLL MIIIIGGGHT
Why is everyone screaming in this anime?

Quirk marriages are no longer a thing. Unlike Endeavor he can't make a one time payment to own a living onahole and instead has to continue making weekly payments to Ochako

Because screaming is cool.

blew his dick off fapping

you'd be mad too

They are in a stadium full of people

It wouldn't make sense for him not to scream if he wanted Todo to hear him

MIDORYA SHONEN

i want to lewd the frog

bc he will never be this stronk

He's pissed because he learned the absolute truth of the world at age four. That some people are just born better, and he knew Deku was better the moment he extended a hand to his friend.

I wonder what Deku's mom was thinking at this moment?

She probably fainted before this

Best

She was probably already on the phone to UA asking why they were letting her son break his fingers twice for a fucking sports festivel

she doesn't

He needs to get laid

>he hates how even when deku didn't have a quirk, he was more heroic than he was

Not really. He and Deku have different definitions of a Hero. To Baku, a Hero is someone who wins no matter what. To Deku, a Hero is someone that always helps others with a smile on their face.

What Baku hates is how it seems like Deku has always looked down on him, despite being useless by his own definition of a Hero.

SHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

midori just needed one punch at full power and todoroki would be red mist

Plenty of participants have quirks that can murder people instantly. Part of the objective is to win while not killing (like an actual hero)

Mineta is almost short enough to casually look up his classmates skirts. Not to say he does something like that already

>At 2:17 P.PM. on December 6th, 1992, a new type of bomb exploded over the metropolitan area of Japan.
>Nine hours later, World War III began.
>Leningrad, Moscow, Kazan, Irkutsk, Vladivostok, San Francisco, los Angeles, Washington, New York, Okinawa, Berlin, Hamburg, Warsaw, London, Birmingham, Paris, New Delhi....
>And the world began to rebuild.

Which would make you cum more?

strawpoll.me/13104659

Why do people still think Bakugou or Todoroki will ever reach Deku at his peak? All Might with his organs destroyed and while transfering AfO to Deku for a while could destroy several city blocks with a punch and withstand multiple attacks that also destroyed several city blocks, not counting the fact that each successor becomes stronger than the previous AfO user.

Even if Deku lost an arm he'd still be stronger than any hero, his only counters would be shit like Aizawa's quirk on Shinsou's, while Todo and Bakugou only have destructive/combat oriented powers.

When will Shinsou be relevant?

TV series up to the Bakugou kidnapped arc
Movie for the Bakugou rescue + AFO vs AM
Maybe next arc after the internships if he makes it into the hero class.

I mean, part of his character arc is making it into the hero class so I'd hope so.

how the fuck did he even move his fingers? His bones should be DUST.

>Movie for the Bakugou rescue + AFO vs AM
Then that would just confuse people in the tv seasons after those events. This is why movies are typically anime original.

>that green text

I feel like its from some (the wordage is uncannily similar) anime ive seen sometime in the past three years but I remember which.

>Implying an anime to advertise a manga is going to continue after season 3
Lol, might as well have it go out with a bang.

eventually, Hori says he has something planned for him in the future

BONES wants to animate this whole series.

>Fire can destroy walls of concrete

anime fire powers are dumb.

It was an explosion, not just fire.

Reminder that Bakugo wants to be a hero just as much as Deku.

An explosion of what? There wasnt enough ice and there was too much fire.

Source: user's ass

That greentext is the start of Akira.

animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2016-07-19/interview-studio-bones-president-masahiko-minami/.104467

>he thinks there will be a season three

Watch the episode again, they literally explain it
>Cold air suddenly gets warmed = explosion

Too bad he'll just become a mentally less stable version of Endeavor

pent up sexual frustration

>Cold air suddenly heated expands violently
>Deku throwing an uncontrolled punch.

That's going to be pretty hard with 2 cours a year without a fair amount of filler.

Did you pay attention to what Aizawa and Mic said?
>"The air that had been cooled thoroughly was suddenly heated up and expanded"
>"That's what created this explosion...?"

>MC spends the entire fight convincing his opponent to go all out
What a fucking retard. Should have used that against him and gone for the win. Fuck this piece of shit.

SJW is pushing it as one of it's new top manga and .

>SJW

What the fuck do they have to do with anything? There are plenty of other people that like this shit.

Movie explosion youtube.com/watch?v=05i9YMvn46M

Shounen Jump Weekly?

That's what being a hero is about though.

Deku lost the battle, but ultimately won the war by making Todoroki a better hero.

He is too pure for that yet.

oh. ty onan

are there any GOOD reaction videos for this ep?

Ok, i know that it's an anime and all, but wouldn't all this debris fly straight into the audience's faces? Couldn't they install some sort of reinforced glass to prevent it or something

Isn't it Weekly Shounen Jump?

I really hope you're only pretending to be retarded.

>good
>reaction vids
No, you colossal fucking newfag. gb2 whichever hell hole you came from.

>reaction videos
You have to be at least 18 years old to post on Sup Forums.

this year actually if I recall the interview correctly

>I hope you enjoy your 15 year old cockfights ladies and gentleman

UA everyone

I'm confused, actually. There have been people that have been using both so I don't really know which is which and I'm to lazy to google it.

TETSUOOOOOOO

Torodoki wants to be a hero, but he's always at 50%. The fire balances out his ice.

I only watch the black ones.

I just wanna see people experience what we did the first time we read the fight

OfA vs AfO by Toei.

Closet gay

Who did it better bones with this or David production with Jojo?

Then show it to some friends autismo, you might get an honest reaction instead of some retard yucking it up for the camera

He's popular enough that he would have no problems getting someone to suck him off.

In the manga, the debris were relatively smaller.

I thought he was gonna rip his cheek open
that would've been pretty metal

Is it your first time watching anime?

>Deku pulls a Goku
>Ends up losing
LUL

I think both accomplished what they set out to do and both captured the feel of their respective manga.

It's hard to really compare the two because they have such different aesthetics.

Glad they really highlighted this part. I remember some people not realizing he was using his cheek to pull back his thumb in the manga

Based