CHINA BANS DEGENERATE CULTURE, NOGS ETERNALLY BTFO

CHINA BANS HIP-HOP CULTURE AND TATTOOS FROM ALL MEDIA SOURCES

>China has banned references to hip-hop culture and actors with tattoos from appearing in the media as part of a crackdown on “low taste content”.

>LOW TASTE CONTENT

>“Absolutely do not use actors who are tasteless, vulgar and obscene. Absolutely do not use actors whose ideological level is low and have no class. Absolutely do not use actors with stains, scandals and problematic moral integrity.” - Gao Changli, the publicity department director at the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television of the People’s Republic of China (SAPPRFT).

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-hip-hop-ban-tattoos-media-tv-newspapers-radio-film-a8174501.html

time.com/5112061/china-hip-hop-ban-tattoos-television/

archive.fo/rYQGS

Good. The younger generation were starting to admire nigs too much. NBA, Rap, etc.
>first give the negros status and wealth
>then racemixing

The difference between Chinese and White Colonialism is that the Chinese care little as to the suffering of Africans, and will leave them in similar straits as they found them.

Fucking finally, if foreign leaders had a spine they'd do so too, regardless of it being China this is a huge win

1 step at a time

it's refreshing to see that at least some leaders are well aware of the detrimental effects of nog culture and are willing to do something about it

China no!!

>Chinese
>White
???

what happens to the Wu-Tang clan?

Still closer to white

also what said

As if this doesn't put a smile on your face......

>Chinese are not an alternative to white racism
What does this even mean?

they're trying to categorise any anti nog sentiment in the same bag, any criticism of monkey culture is now basically 'racism' regardless of where it came from or who said it

This is what it means to be weak

>'racism' regardless of where it came from or who said it
You mean it's "white racism" (even if it's from Chinese people in China)

>The Chinese are ALL OVER Africa. And yet this is how they feel about black people.

This idiot acts like the Africans are doing the Chinese the favour by letting them in. The Africans didn't let anyone in. The Chinese showed up, paid off corrupt African presidents, and then proceeded to steal all the resources of African while exploiting African labour. And the Africans can't do shit about. It's not a quid pro quo. The Chinese are there rape the continent of resources and to view blacks as apes. The Chinese owe the Africans nothing. And they never pretended to like blacks. The Chinese take their racism for granted and see nothing controversial about it. Nobody likes Africans. It's just that the Chinese like the minerals under the feet of the Africans.

exactly, apparently anti nog sentiment is a white only perspective and any other nations, cultures and ethnicity who support it are supporting a "white perpetuated racism"

again, weak 1d chess moves

>>Chinese are not an alternative to white racism

This idiot actually thinks that the Chinese would be nicer imperialists than the whites; as if the Chinese like black people.

He needs to accept the fact that Africa will always be the bottom of the totem pole. They'll always be the exploited, never the exploiter. Why does he resist his fate?

Why you honkies so jealous of the hottest music of the century, made by us?

too bad the chinks got there about 300 years late, as usual

they're filthy peasants who shit in public and eat pig feet

I thought communists are friends of jews?

The amount of doubles in this thread is mystically high

so close

I love it.

Americans did this with hip hop in the 80's and early 90's
It backfired.

Chinese are one group that might out Jew the Jews. Literally they don't abide by (((global norms))).

>Last July, Beijing’s Municipal Bureau of Culture said it was “not appropriate” for Justin Bieber to tour in China because previous performances there had created “public dissatisfaction.”
Seems like the Chinese Reich is fast becoming a reality. Hopefully they'll genocide niggers and jews before they convert us into protein.

Good job China!
Beat those kikes!

Us being Jews?
Sorry to break it to you but we find your degeneracy disgusting

China
>literally studies the Jewish control over America to formulate strategy
>marries off shitty women to kike billionaires and then denies them Chinese market access because fuck em
>absolutely bans the kikes worst cultural weapons: the nigger and his tribal jive
Impressive. They're seriously going to roll the West this century.

>but diversity is our strength

Except the CCP will literally stop you from getting a job and send you to re-education camps not just get your parents to frown at you.

Can you imagine an American saying we need to ban rap/tattoos? They'd have to change their middle name to racist. The Chinese do it, and everyone just shrugs their shoulders. Love them double standard apples.

China is a hard-right neofascist State, if you believe otherwise you're just deluding yourself. The "communism" meme is just a facade, Hitler himself would be proud.

hehe, may yellow people will get hated more than whitey now

This will be interesting. It might have something to do with that fucking "American Idol," They have in China but it's all about rapping and shit. This will severly fuck up that shitty ass BTS band that Korea is pimping out to high heaven though since China is a big market and now they can't even cash them out over there lol

Based chink /ourguy/?

Jews and niggers hate them, user. Asians should be our natural allies. We are both the most intelligent and longest lasting civilizations.

BASED CHINKS

From their projects in Africa, it's clear that the Chinese have no intention of eliminating the negro. Rather, they will simply use him as labor to manufacture the low-tech products China formerly produced as its economy's complexity and advancement increases.

Africa will be the next China in terms of rapid economic growth and industrialization. It'll be good for the blacks, who may be raised to a semi-civilized state through plentiful commerce and work.

White “women” are degenerate
White men and Asian women are pure kino

yesss
now i know why i starded learning mandarin again

That if China were running things the world would be flying dragons and rainbows. I can only guess they assume that because Chinese are not hwite

Based gooks

lol no way the Chinese ambassador is apologizing. Being the technocrats they are, he'll just pull out some pie charts to back up the travel memo.

When has China ever liked black people?

Answer...never

China Is racist...and they don't care about your feelings.

Apples and oranges.

The difference is that America didn't have the balls to follow through. We took half measures like having talking heads condemn rap with violent lyrics, parental advisory stickers, etc.

If you want to suppress trends and culture, you can't do it half heartedly. It can be done if you've got the stomach to do what's necessary. We didn't. The chinks just might.

>Black people still believe whites are the only ones who don't like them
When? When will they get it?

>Africa will be the next China in terms of rapid economic growth and industrialization.
There are only a few options for you. Either you are
>a nigger
>a retard
>a woman
or some combination of the above. There is no hope for you.
>who may be raised to a semi-civilized state through plentiful commerce and work.
Yeah. If you just keep opening a book at them they become human. I placed a circular saw in front of a tree stump yesterday and before I knew it a plantoid was doing woodwork while wearing a hardhat and quoting Mark Twain. That's the power of diversity.

>this

>problematic moral integrity

That's cuckservatives for you, user. Appearing Christian, but having none of the spirit that is Christ. Christ is King of kings and Lord of lords, but they are weak because they are lukewarm cucks.

guess what? they do that because we will allow it. the chinks dont give a fuck. they would never dream of allowing their societies to become as antinativist as ours

That would be nice, so they can stay there and live well. Yet if Rhodesia and South Africa are any indication, it won't end well. The Chinese will eventually leave once they suck them dry like the Brits/French. Then what?

>Chinese Christian
Disgusting.

Well, not just rap but from other sides. And the women pushing the parental advisory stickers came off as a huge fucking joke that sounded more like confused grandmas who were scared of new music

It`s arr so tiresome.

Good, maybe they can save themselves from coon culture with this move. As much as I hate the zipperheads, I hate the nogs more.

Good. As much as I dislike China for being a more than somewhat totalitarian state, they are doing the right thing in using their power to stop the erosion of their own culture. Maybe the future wouldn't be so bad if China was calling the shots, I also recall how they were quick and decisive with those Muslims that were mouthing off over there. If only some of that could rub off on our Western governments.

very nice! wellsaid!
this 100%

>fedora incel
kek

Then the African in one generation will forget what the Chinese teached them and go back to their mud huts, like they always do.

Good for them.

I love their subconscious racism
Like that time someone criticized elites who only care about money and immediately was called antisemitic

Institutional hatred and criminalization of ghetto culture will not only save and protect chink traditional values but also internalize the feeling of superiority towards nogs and other assorted shitskins.

A+ to the yellow horde

You ever think niggers will catch on to the fact no one likes them? Not even a little bit? Not even the liberals who kiss their asses like them. They're just scared to death of them so they pacify and placate them to avoid being raped and murdered. No one likes blacks,they don't even like themselves. The first thing black women do when they get rich and famous is bleach themselves practically white and have cosmetic work to erase their nigger features and wear wigs. If black pride and black power where real things they would not have to seek constant validation and coddling.

Has the modern church defended Christendom from invading Muslims, nihilism, atheism or degeneracy? No, it hasn't.

The modern church's with their dyke pastors, fag weddings and prop lightsabers are not Christian, they are 'liberalism social clubs'.

God bless the Chinese. They are commie scum but have racial hygiene and deserve to inherit the world more than any surviving race.

This. Nail hit on the curly headed niglet.

>You ever think niggers will catch on to the fact no one likes them?

For fucks sake you stupid lefts, they are a dictatorship.What you expect? And wasn't you who finds censor things funny?

It's a tough call. Anglo leadership is clearly failing because they can't keep foreigners out of their lands and can't stop race-mixing.
50 years from now China will still be comprised of Han Chinese and the west will be a race-mixed trash comprised of many low IQ morons.

I am confused whether to like the chinks or hate them. I will settle for both,

>”Having experienced the terror firsthand, I am determined that soyboy culture will never step foot in China.” -Xi Jinping, the not so distant future

I know, user. That was my point.

I hope the nogs try to force the issue. Pic related to what happened last time they tried that faggotry.

Niggers are subhuman and every race of people know it.

At least America has 40,000 odd christian denominations so you can still pick an un-pozzed church.

All Australia has is 5 flavours of Anglican and mainsteam Catholisim, all mainsteam, all run by boomer cucks who can't import Somalians to live in the church property fast enough.

they honestly wont. the one thing black people really excel at is retarded arrogance and self confidence. ugly borderline illiterate and unemployable nigs will think they are gods gift to women. the black experience is all about posturing

they actually like white people who like white things and project a confident image. the timid white cucks who walk around like theyre wearing a butt plug are literal marks to them

>Has the modern church defended Christendom from invading Muslims, nihilism, atheism or degeneracy? No, it hasn't.
Only a very small group of them have. But neither have the governments of the West, the academics, the industrialists, the financiers, the farmers or even the people. It's a systemic failure.

China is so fucking based.

If we get overrun by Muslims I think I will find a Chinese gf and move there.

They are literally banning Islam in China and no one is even reporting it.

I think a cute Chinese girl will love my blue eyes.

I met a lot of cute Christian girls in China. Not sure what your problem is. Maybe hongcouver chinks just suck.

Don't worry, Chinese women will only care how much money you have.

Our leadership is failing because they refuse to take action or are often directly complicit in mass immigration as means of cheaply earning votes.

Where can I meet a qt Chinese christian girl?

Not even religious but if she is genuinely a proper non-degenerate unlike western Christians then I would convert.

I love how the Chinese government couldn't give two shits about these black leftist activists whining. If they were in China they'd be sent to prison and have their genitals clamped and shocked with electricity.

One thing the Chinese government doesn't do is coddle any group (besides their kids)

i thought hiphop was american and french culture

>chinks come into australia by the millions making housing unaffordable and breeding like rats
Based

(Checked)
Yet you point this out and people get shitty.
The fucking fact is that our civilisation has morphed from one of strength: European & Christian, to one of weakness; Multicultural and atheist.

Just move here into brisbane, its china without the communism

It's the cunts at the top of the pile. Why should they care? Even if they wreck most of Europe and America with their bullshit utopian liberal nonsense their money will still buy them a quiet ranch in New Zealand or mountain hideaway in the Swiss Alps.

They aren't really commies. They're mostly just pragmatic technocrats. Their goal is a good future for china after centuries of shit.

Brisbane can't be as bad as Pozzbourne. I was there 6 years ago and holy fuck it was getting bad, I remember going to Melbourne Central train station, which is always very, very crowded and seeing only a handful of whites among all the commuters.
I wasn't even red pilled and race aware then but my instincts kicked in:
I remember thinking; Fuck this, there are no bloody whitefellas here! I just didn't want to be around it.

Keep in mind this was 6 years ago!

Based Chinks

why can't my country do this

The Chinese are smart for taking the best parts of a culture and leaving the other filthy shit behind.

In Canada the most peaceful parts of B.C is the ones filled with Chinese and other Asians. They just understand how to behave more than browns and blacks. Surrey is filled with browns and black, resulting in killings and prostitutes, Richmond is populated by mostly Asians and it's clean, established and peaceful. They have weird habits and traditions sure, but i would take that over raping and crime any fucking day.

How do i get American gf?

wtf I expected to see many examples if black twitter butthurt in this thread but only got 2

very disappointed

Chinese > Haitians, Syrians, Pakis

>cutting off hands is caring about people

>Blacks get butthurt when other races "culturally appropriate" their shit
>this happens
I don't get it, shouldn't they be celebrating?