OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=FCiW-R5bY2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I LOVE KAT TIMPF

MAGA

AWOOOOVEMENT

Kinsey needs a new job. Wish her luck anons.

Can I get sauce on Trump saying he'd extend DACA after the expiration date?

>Hannity: The New York Times is trying to distract you. They say Trump tried to fire Mueller, but our sources aren’t confirming that!

>Hannity, minutes later: Alright, yeah, maybe our sources confirm Trump wanted to fire Mueller. But so what? That’s his right. Anywho...

>4 SOURCES CONFIRM TRUMP DIDN'T FIRE MUELLER LAST SUMMER

it's over. when does the impeachment party start lads?

Just for those too young or who don't understand the details. The first count of Nixon's Impeachment Articles was Obstruction of Justice. What most don't realize is that the obstruction was for firing Special Counsel Cox.

If McGahn testified that he refused the order because it was obstruction (since people in the chain of command are allowed to resist illegal orders) then Trump would still be guilty of obstruction. Obstruction does not have to be "successful". It merely had to have been attempted, with purpose.

Here is a detailed timeline

1. Nixon orders Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General to fire special counsel Archibald Cox, they refuse and resign.
2. Nixon orders acting AG Bork to fire Cox, Bork does so (but he too resigns later)
3. Federal court rules firing Cox was obstruction of justice.
4. Bipartisan public sentiment for impeachment soars from 22% to 71%.
5. House Judiciary Committee files three articles of impeachment.
6. Nixon last seen waving from the steps of Marine One.

Play it again, Sam.

Disgusting

Hannity is a fucking clown.

TRUMP

IS

FUCKED

Who’s got the texts?

tick tock

Good luck niggerfree kinsey

Help me fill in the blanks

Hi lads, anyone having a /sip/ tonight?

they dont realize anything that start's with "people's" ends up sounding like "People's Democratic Republic of" which is literally always none of those things

free space needs to be the downright AUTISTIC amount of clapping done during

>l love borderline mentally ill roasties who will ruing my life with their craziness

How did Jackson ruin the Hobbit again? I just watched the Tolkein edit that guy made. Isnt it all love triangles or something?

different political climate, Republicans today are not going to accept impeachment of Trump

After looking over the potential deal, It won't be accepted. the biggest winner of the deal is someone other than DJT, and thus he cannot accept it

God, looks like the CIA have managed this general to live.
I swear, cant you just see what is actually happening, Drumpf is doing some shit that would just bring another major war.

Peter "stroke me Lisa" Strzok

Fuck smoked a cigar too fast now I feel like shit head's spinning

Are we a nation of laws?

Haven't had that beer before. Describe taste pls.

That is PRECISELY what I love about her. I like psychotic blondes, what can I say

>Divisiveness
>Racist
>Dreamers
>#MeToo/Trump is a sexist/rapist

It will be the day of my life when I read about this cunt dying while Trump is still president.

me too

is he right?

i have been known to love those unfortunately

So the NYT breaks a "story" reportedly from seven months ago that Trump wanted to fire Mueller, a day after Trump said he would talk to Mueller under oath, and Im to believe it.

And then Laura runs with it.

Wth.

Guys, did the fbi cabal commit sedition by conspiring to overthrow President Trump through impeachment? The texts show the intent but does it fit the legal definition?

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both

A man of good taste, I see

Name my band

Laws or (((Laws)))?

>free space needs to be the downright AUTISTIC amount of clapping done during
Democrat response to Trump's State of the Union Address.

It happens immediately after and is normally done by someone who wants to make a name for themselves. When Obama had one of his it was when Rubio gave the Republican Response and did the water bottle sip.

>here, let these out-of-touch millionaires speak on behalf of the people who didn't vote for them

This, /ptg/ should take the trap pill

Basic beer from nipland, still good tho

yes, surely a gathering of these rich celebrities who live in gated communities away from all the ills of the world will represent the views common man.

all the soys on reddit are giving all their mom's money to reddit because 4 sources confirm trump didn't fire mueller last summer.

fucking saved bro

How did this man become President of the United States?

Timpf is a never Trump cuckservative. You might as well jerk off to Benji.

>shithole roastie
no thanks

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Trump didn't fire Mueller!?!?!?!

>Trump tried to fire Mueller
I don’t know what to think of this. On the one hand it’s NYT with unnamed sources. On the other hand, Mooch and other Trump allies are taking it at face value, and if it was made up... why didn’t they spring it on T sooner?

I sure hope it’s fake because firing Mueller would’ve been bad optics through and through.

>reddit isnt sma-

He's literally a nigger Jew affirmative action hire.

You dont understand footfags at all.

Is that Don Shula

he does have some impressive milkers

reminds of me a steel reserve can and i instantly feel sick

I feel like the Nixon comparisons are unrealistic, both in how divided the country is now and how Trump would take a palace coup like that. Further I think that if Cox had suddenly seen his investigation implicated in a long term pre-election spying campaign on Nixon things might have gone a little differently. It's like you guys are seriously expecting everything to just go away if you scream "impeach!" loud enough, all you're really doing is encouraging the other side to entrench themselves while you do the same. Now where exactly does that end? Because I'll tell you one thing, it doesn't end with Trump leaving office peacefully and quietly.

Princess Isabella was nine years old when her older brother (13) rode off into battle against the Jewish court that subverted their throne and kingdom.
A kike walked into her room and at first looking grim (as if disappointed) walked up to the nine year old princess and said (then suddenly turning his frown into a smile),
>Your brother is dead.
The young Princess Isabella took the blow to her soul with strength and patience - her one last guardian in the world was dead. And she dismissed the Jewish faggot.

holy shit this actually happened

>keep the mentally ill part
>trade a vagina in for a penis

OIG

I'll never understand why fags on this site want to stick their dicks into the shitter of another man. fucking disgusting and should be banned.

Which country was this?

And now I want to rub agent orange into my eyes; thanks user. Have some eye bleach

At least post a convincing one. Holy shit, I need to go throw up.

>Trump doesn't fire Mueller

>libs are mad

why?

this shows restraint by Trump

>be Bob Mueller, retired FBI director.
>join a Trump owned country club for prestige and social contacts
>caddies are rude, carts in disrepair
>fewer cocktails and appetizers round than in the brochure
>paid valet with attendants demanding tips
>caviar served with plastic spoons
>only one scoop of ice cream per round of golf
>this will not do!
>demand club fees be reduced for substandard service
>threaten to sue
>Trump responds: "Fuck you Bob. Pay up."
>no lawyer will take your case
>end up paying club fees in full
fast forward to 2017
>Rod Rosenstein names you to be Special Counsel to investigate Trump Russia conspiracy
And, here we are. Bob Mueller is just a bitch. Nothing more to it.

Bless you my son

it's nothing like that user!

has Trump mentioned Australia day yet? Will you be celebrating Australia day /ptg/?

tax returns
muh oniggercare
dreamers
cringey resistance BS
deregulation is evil
muh carbon
muh racism
muh sexism
literally Hitler

it's just a shite face swap with his sister

>"not who we are" as Americans/a nation
>statue of liberty poem
>obstruction of justice/Mueller please hurry
>"Republican distraction"
>charge of racism or bigotry
>reference to "shithole countries"
>"we are a nation of immigrants"/"immigrants built this country"
>plea for clean DACA/DREAM Act

It wasn't one then.

I just think it's hilarious they're leaking 6 months old news about Trump *not* firing Mueller

You can smell the desperation

I have to say this, when the Trump presidency is adapted into a movie or mini-series, the Trump-Mueller interview is going to be the craziest fucking scene of all time

According to the story Trump didn’t follow through because some important guy threatened to quit if he did.

Happy Australia day

They're memeing obstruction of justice because Nixon.

I thought the Fuck Drumpf party was going to be called The Oscars.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=FCiW-R5bY2k

>he wouldn't fuck [pic related]'s boi-pussy.

>that nose
You're making it worse STAHP

Not just the FBI. Every sanctuary shitter government official is guilty too. This will be the end of the Democratic Party as their state/local farm teams go poof.

b/c honeliness
>horny + lonely

HELP!
Why cant I find a recording of the audio-only press gaggle Trump did last night before going to Davos? It was amazing and no one has uploaded it. He directly mentions the texts!

Oscars are going to be Golden Globes rehashed. Everyone wearing black and going Oprah 2020.

No, I wouldnt fuck another mans asshole. What the fuck dude? You are actually making me gag.

Follow up:
>18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

I'm just as sad and lonely as the next guy but I still dont want to stick my dick into a literal shithole

>GIB AMNESTY
>FOR NOTHING
>NO NEGOTIATION !

Typical commies, the mass flood of shitskins is the foundation of their political agenda

T
H
I
S

I'm thinking it sort of is
>"So, Paco, you want to stay?"
>"Si."
>"Were you born in the US?"
>"Si."
>"Let me see that birth certificate."
>Hands it over
>"Where's your parent's names?"
>Paco starts sweating
If Paco is an adult, he should suck it up and blow his parent's cover or else he's going to the pen. If it's the law firm of Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe representing a minor Paco as part of a Democrat ploy, fuck those guys, send them to jail, too.