Wakanda

is it true that this could of been africa without european colonialism?

damn white devils. they took every wheel and the kangs never had the means to build another one.

>WE

it be troo witeboi

>could of
American education

well if its fake

why are blacks celebrating it and getting empowerment from the concept of Wakanda

Possibly, if a few Western-tier geniuses appeared at the right place and time, but the other niggers would've probably just eaten then

Why didn't they expand and take over neighboring territories? Why don't they take in refugees? Why did they horde their technology, instead of helping advance their neighboring countries?

Yes, assuming that africa was populated by white people in this alternate reality.

No.

Africa will only be like that with China colonizing and making them wage slaves with punishment of imprisonment or tribunals with death penalties with repeated offenses.

>could of

Dear God. What have they done to Popeye?

I think a stronger case for "what civilization would have become STRONK without whitey" would be the Aztecs.

>Superpowers: literal deity, inter-dimensional wizard, immortal super-soldier, genius spider-mutant, meta-power's cybertronic incarnation
>black superpower: functional civilization

Seems pretty racist.

China is the only country that can profit from Africa. They posses the necessary brutality. Blacks can't build a civilization, but they can be valuable slaves to a civilization with a strong stomach.

Assuming you mean sub-saharan africa considering north africans are arab/semitic then hell no as sub-saharans hadn't even invented the fucking wheel by the time euros found them

Literally wouldn't have happened this way. African Kangz would've looked down upon technological prowess unless it was to their personal advantage, and the constant state of African warfare and slavery would've also prevented this, they pressed their enemies into servitude. Also without European influence Sub-Saharan Africa would have remained an Agrarian Slave economy.

They dipped him in black paint.

Absolutely not. Blacks never even invented the wheel when all other civilians did.

The Aztec or the Inca are the strongest outlier, for sure. In the real world, it would be China first, then Arabia though.

Literally every other continent in the world eradicated almost all large land predators from existence. Couple of bears in remote regions, a tiger here or there, some jaguars in the jungle but not really a whole lot else. Europeans come and colonize Africa and almost instantly wipe out large predators, did in 20 years what Africans couldn’t do in 20,000 years. Yea...super advanced.

Much like pre-Admiral Perry Japan, they were isolationist.

>slant yellow niggers gon get blacked.

No. Africa with out white colonialism would look much like it does today only with fewer roads and fewer (but better fed) africans.

The kids will be smarter than the dad, at least.

Stay off Sup Forums, faggot

Africa is abundant with resources. Modern Rhodesia is a shithole after a black took over.

Still a fucking nigger.

Damn. feel bad for chink men. Even their women prefer niggers over them.

And the funny thing is it's being sold off to the Chinks who'll fuck it over then leave. And so the desert shall enter the heart of Africa.

Unfortunately, but after a millennia of breeding out the idiocy, who knows?

Can intelligence thrive in hot climates, I wonder?

Africa was strange, since it was one of the first areas to discover Iron smelting, but didn't move much from there, perhaps the early Iron age put most of the Continent into a constant state of siege.

LOL no. Not even remotely. How would that have happened?

The memes showing African technological advancement compared to other civilizations during the same time period aren't just jokes: they're cold hard facts.

This is just another Darky Kang delusion (similar to when niggers claim to have built the pyramids). They've got nothing to show for thousands of years of history, so they play the blame game.

yeah

Kangz fiction based on of real world white accomplishments in technology and civilization advancement
acts like blacks would created themselves without whites.

like high tech version of spear chucker and skyscraper mudhuts.HAHAH sad.

The only crime of whites was giving Africans modern medicine and help
Because they were used to compensate death by mass breeding.

Space niggaz. Bbq on the moon and shit. Purple drank, bitches, booty, pussy, Assho'. Ain't nuthin but a gangsta party. Nigga we wuz astronauts. Our people taught mathematics, astronomy, advanced loitering, and engineering from temples in Africa to the less civilized groups of man, the white Aryan snow monkey nigger savages, and also ran lemonade stands. The black man invented lemonade but the pasty white cracker savages stole it from us along with everything else. We had street lights, super soakers, light bulbs, and peanut butter in our advanced space age villages and our super advanced mud and dung huts kept us safe from the elements but the white man took that too, with the secrets of our Afro-Engineering. They our just jealous of our big black penises. That's why they do this to us. But we dindu anythang to deserve it. Bix nood nigga Mahen Luffa Kang dindu nuffin muhdik muhdik muhdik crips nigga bloodz nigga I be representing for my niggarz and my hood my geographical location nigga daz rite.

Like detroit

he’s not wrong

Basically.

If I recall, that building is in Johannesburg, and it was originally made for wealthy white people, and was considered THE place to live for a short while. Then white people abandoned Johannesburg and they just let niggers filth it up. And apparently they've just been dumping their trash into the center of it for YEARS, and it's filled multiple stories of the interior.

I'd google it, but I like my memory better than I'd probably like the truth.

Far as I can tell from just looking at pictures on le jewgle, you're correct.

"We wuz gonna do technology but then we wuz enslaved"

yeah they wuz kangs

What will come of this I wonder? Will Chinese neocolonialism in Africa spawn a new master race combining the cunning and immorality of the chink with the physical prowess and brutish aggression of the nigger?

In the last 5000 years niggers haven't built even one prosperous properly functioning society....wakanda is haiti..

niggers....

this building was also the inspiration behind the movie dredd

U mad wH*teboi

Here I thought the 'throwing shit down a hole until it fills up and drives you out' was a meme.

Actually the comic book was the inspiration...

And the rest fled to other places far from the tribal warfare?

Potentially. However the inca were much more advanced than the aztecs. The aztecs were hundreds of years behind in technology, had little to no metal working (also lacked resources to a degree), no large domesticated animals, and they were driven by petty warfare for ritual sacrifices. They were leaps and bounds ahead of Africa, but that's a low bar to clear.

That just sums up niggers perfectly

Its true. If europeans left africans alone they would have all gone extinct and the white man would have came and built great cities.

>would have came