KING OF THE BOX OFFICE

what happens if we..
>start campaign to screen this movie free for niggers
>libtards agree because virtue signalling and so progressive
>niggers agree because GIBS ME DAT
>disney bows due to public demand, and because denying the request now seen as racist.
>kikes get kiked

#FreeOURHistory
#PriceAlreadyPaid
#MySkinIsMyTicket

>#MySkinIsMyTicket
kek

bump

#gibsmedat

Your're a poo. You look down on black people?

When are we going to start a non-black lives matter campaign? Just have images of blacks doing what they do to everyone else everywhere.

Deeez nuts gonna win an Oscar masta

Imagine all the ticket scalpers

>"Black Panther" sold more tickets than any other Marvel movie in its first 24 hours
How? The movie doesn't even come out until next month.

this, but I'm willing to drop niggers entirely if we could just cut to the chase and make hard anti-Kike adverts and red-pilling info everywhere

It's just that good.

On course for the most shootings at a Marvel movie also.

its obvious fake news..

They're going to say it made over a billion worldwide even if 500 people go to see it in total.

Then it will will all the oscars.

win*

Bump

Not bad Poo

btw you guys are going about this the wrong way. A campaign is easy to ignore, people will just attribute it to Sup Forums pranks or cheapskates.
Too easy to spot as fakes imo.

What you need to do is start a rumor that Disney and/or select movie theaters have already decided to give free screenings to blacks. Libs, blacks, and cucks will get excited, no matter how fake it sounds. When they find out it's not true they'll either get upset or beg at Disney to make it happen. Bonus points if you say an ID is required to get the free ticket so that libs are stuck between two narratives and implode.

These are very good. I encourage you to make more, but don't take it farther than you already have. Don't wink at the audience, play it straight. You've got the right balance already

Marvel is retarded and feeds off negative attention. Leave them to dig their own grave.

Black Panther has more shootings in the first 24 Hours than any other Marvel Movie.

>be comicfan soyboy
>go to Black Panther on opening night
>be so excited that you make a little piss stain on the front of your grey sweatpants
>theater is only half full
>fucking racists
>10 minutes into the movie hear “Nunnuhh you didn’. Oh sheeeit, gurl” followed by screeching louder than the movie
>Lateshia and Shaniqua sit next to you
>phone starts ringing
>one answers the phone while the other yells at the movie screen
>”Quandarious? Where the hell you be foo? Oh shit. OK.”
>fat sheboon crushes your foot with her hoof on her way out of the isle
>”Watch where da fuck you be going, honkey!”
>opens theater exit door
>60 (((teens))) rush in whooping and hollering
>”Black Panfa my nigga!”
>”KANGS in Africa an sheeit!”
>chimp pack surrounds you
>one snatches your 128oz super diabeetus gulp
>another takes your popcorn
>don’t say anything because you’re not a filthy raciss
>blinded by cel phone screens
>380lb niggapotomuses twirking in the front of the theater
>a different sheboon goes and opens the exit door
>60 (((students))) rush in whooping and hollering
>the bootlip next to you jumps up and yells “dat the nigga done kilt ma boy Pookie!”
>hail of bullets in both directions
>no one hit
>commence WhorlStah
>hunkered down in your seat
>only occasionally getting punched in the back of the head
>lights come on
>cops storm in “WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??”
>sheboon points at you “this cracka ass cracker called me a nigger!!”
>cops cuff you and drag you out of the theater
>movie resumes

This could be the redpill event of the century.

Black Panther is going to do very well at the box office. It might even be a good Marvel movie considering the director’s previous success. Let the Kangs have their moment.

nah, fuck off.

>more then any marvel movei
YEa but whats the actual number and what movie has made the most this year? or last year? Pretty silly headline if the movie overall was bomb compared to other jewish movies.

What are you going to do about it? (((Hollywood))) will shill the shit out of it, probably even harder than Wonder Woman.

Screenshotted
Posting to Reddit and Facebook ;)

The Black churches are probably Buying out the theater. I have seen it before. That's why the Sales were so high.
Mean While Cape Town is South Africa's second-largest city could run out of water in three months.

pretty awesome desu.

#PriceAlreadyPaid

Bump

has potential bump

kek as if anybody will see it there, it'll be like pissing in an ocean of piss. Fucking reddit fag.

Nice idea actually.

wait they already started the sale for tickets? Isnt this shit not going to be aired for another month?

#PiceAlreadyPaid
#Saveaseatfortrayvone
#wewuzkangz

have we started the fire?

Don't worry. I'll include you too.

Kek

nice bro

Inb4 the scheme gets uncovered and marvel markets the movie as "the movie the alt-right HATES"

Watched it with my wife, wasn't too bad.

It will get uncovered.

Even if they find out we're behind it,the niggers will still run with it. Gibs outweigh racism lol

black = free
white = 2x price
other = normal price

Got a good chuckle from this, thanks man