The face that pulled the entire system down, the whole diseased corrupt temple in Washington D.C

The face that pulled the entire system down, the whole diseased corrupt temple in Washington D.C.

Post your reaction face.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5152171/The-FBI-agents-lover-seen-time.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she looks like an orc

her mouth opening is like one inch too high.

gross

>eager beats pretty

Why no body shots?
But good point user. Liberals are disgusting. Not only did he cheat with her, he chose a pig to do it with while opening himself up for massive blackmail

What is this expression trying to convey??

Imagine being so desperate to get your dick wet you get into an affair with THIS

>noodle hair
>gumlet
>soulless dark eyes

is she jewish?

>What is this expression trying to convey?
She's dead on the inside.
And she lives in fear.

Why the long face?

a lot of crying followed by compulsive shopping followed by buyer's remorse and ... you guessed it, more crying

>mfw

The number 2 at the FBI ruined his career and family over this pussy.

I hope Lisa flips and Peter us charged with sedition and conspiracy.

Guhh what an awful trio, she must eat asshole and swallow

WET RAT CHIC

He really Strzok gold there

Underrated

>How it feels to chew 5 Gums.

crikey, lose-lose situation

>her husband's face here
Decided to stay with her after probably being cucked for years

You realize nothing has even happened because of this right?

I suddenly feel like some GUM.

>Melissa hodgeman, strozks wife face
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5152171/The-FBI-agents-lover-seen-time.html

please someone tell me honestly wtf is his face. What mutation causes that?

jewish blood

I'm guessing the mistress would let him sick it in the butt

jewish blood user

Nice face for a lizard

(((Genetics)))

>
Another Pence traveler?

I'll accept that 50%. But it still doesn't explain the grotesque deformities

Look at it this way, MGTOW will get a few new former FBI members.

Damn. Pence prime doing the dirty work

im not familiar with this case but she looks really familiar, like someone from an interview or something after some tragedy or false flag shit, any one else know what I mean?

Rofl this guy either:
A) Is gay and wife is a beard
B) took CNN advice and was cucked
C) ate so much soy he's retarded
D) is the congressional informant about the secret society and the source for the downfall of our corrupt political system

Strozk..had a hard life...

Ethnically Armenian

People focus too much on the texts without realizing page's husband was being literally cuckolded and memes could come straight from it. Easier to just make memes from their photos than dump giant info logs on Twitter

Yes, I think I know who you're referring to. I wouldn't be surprised if the feds use their own family members as crisis actors.

That gum-to-tooth ratio is horrendous

Wow that's your counter intelligence head?
May as well hire someone from Sup Forums

Maybe he has a healthy gums fetish?

Please don't give me a strzok

oh mai

no that's the lawyer chick's cuck/husband

maybe sandy hook or something. its her gumpy chin. damn man this will drive me nuts

shtetle living

ding ding ding
its a sandy hook actor

Fuckin' A, hadn't seen this one before.

i made a few recently when i saw the state police reports were available, they had a separate investigation from the fbi

that ugly jewish hair tho.

Jewess are the Bain of Jews

First gamergate now her

They were within grasp of ruling the world uncontested and lost it all because of a couple of bitches

>khazar gummies

Why does she have so many gums?

Ol hubba bubba gums

Snorted when read

What actually causes this? I remember someone saying that's it not actually genetic, but from by eating too much soft food as a child

I always called these dolphin teeth

Good goob-a-lee....Heeeeee Haaaaaaaw

Like I get that crisis actors to drive a narrative are plausible. But the shooting actually happened. I drove through a neighboring town commuting home and there were funerals being held. Shit was fucking depressing.

not everyone was in the know they still have to fake some funerals. Look at the evidence yourself this was not a school that was evacuated with an active shooter. They wouldnt let first graders eat lunch with these death traps ready to fall and emergency exits blocked

There's a pic of buscemi with this exact expression

hot

le 56 percent face

Watch I Pet Goat II. Jason Chavits says yes to why they're afraid of what Trump will expose and not on how they're attacking Trump. This may lead to Sandy Hook.

bruh

Trump is 100% going to reveal sandy hook.

adrenochrome, kike blood, soy and years of being a bitch

Concern that her next visit to the gym may be her last.

The portion in the video is him standing in elementary school class room filled with dead children and an Apple representing knowledge is dropped and rolls across a checked floor and bumps Obama's foot that's on top of a gold coin. He looks down on in a terrified manner looking down as he's sweating bullets as the Apple opens up blossoming the truth. This video predates Sandy hook.

Sandy Hook was planned for a long long time. Alefantis was part of it.

Watch on it on YouTube. C7 is written on the floor. Many believe that's a famous chess move. Castle is scarficed and then checkmate.

The film didn't "predict" anything. It's called predictive programming. it was probably made by kikes in the first place and they know the entire script obviously.

soon

Her and strozk should be jailed forever for their plan. Everyone involved should be made an example of. Its disgusting these peoples politics allowed them to be so corrupt. Maybe the illuminati or secret society is real and thats why they went so far to exonerate Clinton and go after trump. It seems like for this kind of collusion and effort there had to be something much bigger directing it.

If it's predicting programming what is trying to predict program?

guffifer did say that hillary clinton is a high priestess of the illuminati.

It's a way of subconsciously implementing ideas in peoples minds.

Hillary speaks Yiddish and she's secretly a Jew.

Gums.

so the opposite of out of sight out of mind?

wait a sec, wasn't this the Nazi cutie discovered on eight ch doing streams and she did a recital of Hitler's speech? I've lost the vid. you have it?

youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE

remember that time Bill said Hillary communes with the spirits of dead people

She looks like a grown up tranny version of Dewey.

The most counter-semitic answer.