Shingeki no Kyojin

WE LOVE WIT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13104074
youtu.be/wNtc9_rp-Vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't wait for this ugly cunt to die while screaming in agony.

BRAYH best shingekis.

3 seconds too late

Seconded.

What did you think of the episode, lads?
10/10 for me, the Ymir flashback scene and music was top-fucking-notch.

Your opinion regarding the plot spoilage of the most recent episode.

strawpoll.me/13104074

RE is the patrician Eren ship.

Why did they cut out the part about Annie spying on the wall cult? It looks like Reiner knows about Historia through magic now

The director really hates Annie. That camp cameo and Bert looking at her was all the screentime he could stomach.

Reiner could just as easily have spied on them himself. Minus his less sneaky stature.

How awesome would it be if we got a glimpse of Zeke coming out of his titan before this season ends. It is possible considering it will end after this arc. And thats when BR regrouped with MT. We may even see how they handed Ymir over to Marley. I mean why not? So far they showed 2 scenes that were actually shown much later in the manga (Marco and Ymir)

Now that you mention it, it seems quite likely that they'll show Zeke. Maybe immediately before the final credits or something.

>The director really hates Annie

I will never forgive him for cutting the scene where she feels shocked by the people she killed during the battle with Eren.

Like what the fuck, does the anime staff want to turn her into a one dimensional evil villain?

Start the season with Beast Titan. End the season with Beast Titan.

oh my god,mikasa!!! also WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!

Here´s hoping. I would totally forgive them for taking 4 years to make a 1 cour season.

It would be very fitting. Damn now I´m going to get mad if this doesn´t happen.

His theme is the main of the season. If he just disappears after Utgard it'd be stupid.

shit that also makes sense. He´s all over this season OP and official art. Argh dude shut up, you are getting my hopes up!

This.

Hilarious how barely any normies even care about this flashback.

They're "sick of the filler"

It's not really all that weird if you think about it. Literally none of the anime viewers give the slightest shit about Ymir. The "billions of Japanese people saying how YH is cute and canon" that YHfags always mentions are just one or two people.

Reiner is so handsome.

You're literally obsessed, aren't you faggot

RE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EM

Has Ymir's corpse been shown? Has her being eaten been show? I didn't not think so.

>I didn't not think so.
So you think so?

Who cares about that failed time loop that is the manga anyways. The anime is the true ending path.

No!

>eh?

>2013
>SnK is a top praised anime show, shitloads of merch, hype all the way
>2017
>.............kek

Explaining the motivations of a character isn't fucking filler.

RE is lewd.

>turning around
>seeing this
What do?

Reminder that manlet cries like a bitch when he is alone with Hanji and Hanji comforts him for being such a shitty captain that lose all his comrades.

This thread is missing a bit of endgame

>titans can live for 100+ years
>smart titans can only live for 15 years
eldian engineering

Endgame right here, brothers.

> Anime: Hanji is unconcious and Moblit is not with her
> Manlet is close

H-he is going to carry home right anons? We deserve a LH moment and season 3 seems impossible now.

Hongo OUT

The next chapter will be our chance to finally see LH
Believe

But they do?

>RBY are on the top of the wall
>They see the BT coming to them
>Beast Titan look at them
>Reiner:"Warchief,we failed to re-take the Coordinate,but we brought the Jaw Titan back to our forces.But we also found out that Eren Jaeger,son of Grisha Jaeger,posses two titans with him,and one of them is the Coordinate"
>Zeke:"Eren...Jaeger?"
>Bert:"Yes sir"
>Zeke gets out of his titan,but we only see his back,then the came changes to the back of his boots
>Ymir looks terrified
>RB looks proud
>Zeke:"Humm,lets re-take the Coordinate and put a end to all of this.Reiner,Bertold,this is the moment we were waiting for,this will end this"
Roll credits

Would be cool if he mentions getting reinforcements (Pieck).

tfw was gonna recommend SnK to a friend who never watches anime and now i'm not so sure anymore

Even better if she was along side with him,anime normies would be just like us when we saw Pieck for the first time in her titan form.They would't even know how based she is or how QT she is.

>Din't saw

He should just come out of nowhere riding her.

She is a QT.

>A man appears riding a Cargo Tita,,but we only see his back
>Ymir:"Who is...
>Reiner:Warchief"
>Ymir:"The Beast Titan!"
>Zeke:"Reiner,Bertold.

Was she always planned to be a titan, or was it retconned?

I mean, the first time we saw her, she was nothing more than another abnormal titan, under Zekes control. And many chapter later it turns out, that it was a shifter all along. I hope they foreshadow a fourth warrior being with Zekes team, before the big showdown.

>WHOOOOOOSH

I remember when we all thought that it was Erwins dad, because both of them have a burn mark on their arm.

Goddesses!

When we first saw Zeke it was just his,but they Pieck appeared.

She looked like a abnormal but as the chapters was passing,it was clear that the Cargo was a shifter,she act for herself and even speak,and now we found out that she can pass long periods of time in her titan form.
It seems that she may also be Zeke's most trusted Warrior,but let wait to see more.

>Two tents
>Four Warriors
>Zeke and Pieck spent alot of time together
>"Whoooooosh"
>"Wild Ride"

Same,I also remember when everyone thought that the Beast Titan was gonna be a old man,a nigger or a monkey titan.Then Zeke was revealed and he was the "Key man",I thought he was either Grisha's father,brother or son.

The first season was pretty straightforward, this one is filled with flashbacks and uncertainty.
I'm really not surprised how people losing interest and don't really care about small details.

So easy to trigger the Bench

They are trying to make up for the 4 year wait, by giving the viewers more crazy reveals.

I can't believe they'd spoil this shit so early

To normalfags it is, especially when it's not about Mikasa Eren or Levi.

Why do people refuse to post in the yummeecurry thread?

Reiner should watch his back. Grim Reminder Soon.
youtu.be/wNtc9_rp-Vs

Based Zeke

i read the manga up until somewhere in the middle of the political bullshit (though i do remember pieck, barely), but my memory of the order of events is fuzzy

is it likely at all that the climax of the season finale will be eren doing the punch that makes all the titans attack his target?

WHEN???? I CANT WAIT!!!!!

>is it likely at all that the climax of the season finale will be eren doing the punch that makes all the titans attack his target?
yes. in fact it was a given that it would be the climax when they announced it would be 12 eps.

Also, the promotional key art for the season has Eren doing the punch.

She doesnt.

Is the blond guy the titan from that chick's diary? The one who was mistaking her for Yumiru-sama

Either someone here is that guy, or the priest chooses a new victim every 20 years or something

Annie!

Yes.

>is against manlet but decided to stay next to him while watching their friend die
what did Isayama mean by that?

REINEEER!!! SAVE ME! GGKKK

So what are the chances of WIT announcing SnK season 3 for Spring 2018 after the current season ends?

is that official?

>guy
It's a woman.
>tfw she silently tried to tell Ymir to deny being involved in their cult in order to not get her killed
Too pure for this world.

Yes.

top left has some smiles

wew

Ymir even as a loli had that effect on blonde women.

>TFW You will only see your son reach his second year of life before you die.

C A N O N

BASED LYNER

Business idea: sell weed to Pieck

>implying she doesn't already has a provider
user pls, you're so slow.

How would she have reacted to Brimp's confession?

He looks so disappointed
>why did I participate in the creation of this thing

>Business idea: sell weed to Pieck
In before her titan special power is to get stoned everytime she's shifting into it.

LM soon.

Pieckfags, would you take care of a fully crippled Pīku?

Will we see Pieck taking Zeke's Z in the next chapter? Or will we see his master plan?