ZUMA RELOADED

Hear me out goys.

user posts a thread claiming to be a Northrup employee. Says ZUMA is in orbit, speils details about it.

One week after child prison is discovered in Perris, CA. Turns out Perris prisonlord was Northrup engineer.

Are these connected?

Was there really a child prison? How do you fit 13 prisoners in a one story house and still have it appear to be normal?

Was prisonlord a loose cannon? Did he give details to a friend or coworker just incase he went down?

I know the ZUMA thread is archived. Can someone dig it up?

Am I crazy?

bumping for interest. I vaguely remember this as well, unless it is all running together.

Le bomp

shit is getting weird.

Definitely weird, but I'm looking for ZUMA deets. I swear there was a guy on here who said it held weapons or some shit.

It was a LARP, faggot.

>I swear there was a guy on here who said it held weapons or some shit.
I am now 100% certain that I saw this thread, but vaguely passed it off as "fake & gay".

Wouldn't they just suicide the guy? Why falsify a horrendous story that would undoubtedly grab national attention? That theory doesn't make sense.

Character assassination? Also this would fill up NG search results with some (((psycho))) instead of ZUMA.

The people they keep showing hanging around the house just don't look like they should be living in a neighborhood like that. Also I find this
>But Lara Cowan, who now works as an advocate for victims of domestic violence, said the current Turpin case is like “deja vu” to the 1998 nightmare that also took place in Perris, California, Ebony reports. Cowan said she was held captive and tortured alongside several children by a polygamist she was dating. Cowan ultimately managed to escape by slipping a postal worker a letter pleading for help when her captor took her with on the errand.
What if this place is like pedo containment zone for government.

>The fuck

>Lee Harvey "Magic Bullet" Oswald and the Grassy Knolls

>pedo zone

But NG probably wouldn't bother with the kiddie buisness, they make a killing in the killing business.

I don't think he was working for NG during this happening. This guy had to be part of a program for someone. He move around to much & his old neighbors from Texas look like they part of a program too. Or cult, or something!

But these projects are designed years, sometimes a decade before launch.

Just wondering if any user had put something together about it.

for some reason no one talks about this even though it is full of cool stuff & I am just guessing.

It was a real thread but the topic was extremely sketchy. user said Zuma was a weapon system but hinted at it being a miniature Rods From God which makes even less sense than a full sized system. I'm still holding out for a scalar weapon.

ZUMA is a Project Misty stealth satellite.
Case closed.

Misty?

Was there. The guy said it was a complete weapons package, orbiting it seems at a bit of a distance. He said it is conventional from what I remember, but the ordinance has been reduced in size by an order of magnitude.

The guy said it was one of the first sats that was a complete weapons package.

Can anybody correct me on this? I believed the guy. If he was a larp, it was a good one.

>Am I crazy?
Yes

I remember something similar. Didn't he say nukes?

Implied it. Lasers too? Wonder if it is an offensive and defensive package? Anybody know the payload size of Zuma?