How does this...

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yfWMNYsw
youtube.com/watch?v=oj3KgT9ejDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...lead to this?

In another multiverse the South won.

ya where that general (forgot who) doesnt get killed by friendly fire

or one where they didnt start the war because it was pretty stupid desu.

Stonewall Jackson

man that war was pointless. why fight for slavery when your not a slave owner. why fight for state rights when your literally given the option to continue slavery anyways. if your willing to die get off your ass for niggers picking cotton then why not just pick the cotton yourself. they werent fucking thinking straight,

God rest his soul

i mean think about it they were literally killing their own race so niggers would have a job picking cotton

If you're interested, here's some links that have a Southern point of view along with some history:
pastebin.com/yfWMNYsw

>implying it was a war solely motivated by slavery and a combination of slavery, ideas on centralized vs decentralized government, urban vs rural, industry vs agriculture, and expansion Westward.

Fuck off faggot. The civil war had nothing to do with slavery.

Learn my history before you try to quote it you dumb piece of shit

Let’s be nice now

If you really think that modern society has failed you.

Join the peace corp faggot

>man that war was pointless.
Agreed. Could have been avoided too. All past US Presidents before Lincoln had to do was quell the divide between the north and south after the War of 1812. It's like with Prussia with regards to the 'German Question' and had they, instead of unifying the smaller city-states took larger land, leaving them not as unified and a mess. Germany may not be the power we see it today had Bismark not unified the smaller states to Germany.
That's where the US got it wrong. While getting a shit-ton of land was great, not having a unified populace was definitely a factor for our Civil War. Grant and some others cite the Mexican-American War but I don't buy it. Our division ran way before that war.

wot r u doin in barbados

You should be as pissed as I am.

The south will rise again without milque toast soyfags like you. Suck a cawk or grow a pair.

Not civil war...

War of NORTHERN agression

He’s a foreigner, he doesn’t know any better

>fight for your right to own niggers instead of employing whites.

Soon

youtube.com/watch?v=oj3KgT9ejDk

War of Southern Autism

Stop

>The civil war had nothing to do with slavery.

Fight for your right to be left the fuck alone

And own niggers.

When I hear people (usually soyfags) who claim the war of northern aggression was about slavery all I see is this gif.

>based niggers!

benefit, not feature

Lee capitualed, but not my family

The fire burns. The south will rise again

i am probably the only one who posts on pol in barbados

Don't makes us go down there again you cousin fucker.

That's like saying shut up or we'll sic Vietnam on you

Always the same painting, threat and insult.

You misspelled barbados...the correct spelling is shithole

look my view on society right now is actually pretty simple. labor and thoughts are the only true currencies and money should assigned (somehow) accordingly.

This is great....totally saving.

actually not shithole. its the best black majority country in the world. they actually have a functioning economy. i still hate niggers though cause one fuckin stole from me

War of Southern Treason

your an idiot if you think the north would win during another actual civil war. unless they use nukes

What would another civil war even be about? There's no more niggers to fight over.

>muh states rights
Right, have fun with California joining your cause for state's rights so they can continue fucking over everyone that's not a spic

Friendly reminder that Mort Kunstler is /ourartist/

here ill give you timeline.
>yellowstone erupts.
>niggers flood agricultural areas for food
>so do cityfags
>basically farmer revolt against niggers and spics coming for gibs
>many people die

You're White I take it?

yes

Cool

>niggers and spics dying
Nothing wrong with that future. Yellowstone's not erupting anytime soon though.

this isnt all of views though. just a nice point i suppose.

who knows user. buts it really not something i would wish for. the niggers here would probably fuckin crucify us as an offering to god or something. 80-90% of the food here is imported.

Oh, spare me. We all know you can't stop coming down here, because you're fleeing the consequences of blue state politics, urbanization, and welfare leeching non-whites.

Yeah all y'all on the little Caribbean islands are probably fucked if that happens, Haiti all over again. Best to have an exit plan

Need I remind Barbados user that keeping enough rounds in your magazine for yourself and your family doesn't count.
It's kind of happening in slow motion for white South Africans, though. I worry about those folks.

reminder that your forefathers faught for the jew's interests to replace the white lower class with niggers and to spread niggers throughtout the country

Boring. Get me four more already, fucker.

its ok my house is literally concrete an completely bared with iron. starvation would be a problem though

half those bingo spots are legit you know

I hope you find a long-term solution, Barbados user, and may you and yours survive the Planet of the Apes, if it comes.
Oh, do enlighten us with your wise public schooled ways, Mr. Yankee. I'm still waiting on my additional four spaces.

Best and black never go together. Best black shithole maybe. Have you guys discovered the wheel yet?

Nigger the country was going to split in half that's why we fought the war because a bunch of backwoods retards didn't want to get with the times and industrialize like the north and the rest of the world so instead they chimo the fuck out and decide they're good enough to run as an independent country

look the whites rule economy here but i cant deny that its the best black majority country in the world. all of their houses are small BUT they look very comfy. when you go to the supermarket you will see nigs with full carts and shit. kid you not.

>Cletus won't work in a factory, risking dismemberment for a dime a day
>Kill him
Just Yankee things.

>public schooled
better than no education you fucking hick
how does it feel to be literal nigger-tier?

>industrialize
nothing bad about that. class interests led to war unfortunately

>reeeeeee why wouldn't you let us replace all our whites
this is how retarded you sound

Mmm. I'm marking that in the Redneck/White Trash space. You're really making this game hard for me. Keep going, though.

Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.

so you have no counter argument at all? god we let this place go to shit by letting every retarded boomer on here

God bless and keep Old Blue Light.

exactly nothing wrong with education as long as you pursue extra information/ideologies of your own and dont just sit there accepting their inputs soullessly

>running water don't need that I'm a country boy
>electricity what are you some sort of queer? We in the south we don't believe in electricity
>paved roads what for my horse pulls the wagon just fine on dirt
You're absolutely right huckleberry fin let's just not advance anymore as a civilization let's just eat dirt and count chickens all day

i mean seriously would you rather pick cotton or kill your own race

>just fine on dirt
nothing wrong with that at the time. in cities would be exception
>electricity
they dont hate electricity faggot
>running water
how would they live without that

Insults aren't arguments, son.
Well, when you frame the argument for the invasion of Dixie by federal forces as being some vague, unexplained "progress," then yes, you do look like you just want to kill people for their own good. Try again.

This man did was a hero who did nothing wrong and you've probably never heard of him
>Leader of the peace movement in the North and became a political prisoner
>Wanted to end the deadly brother war
>Respected the South's right to their own nation
>Despised abolition and the Emancipation Proclamation
>Believed in Jacksonianism
>Declared the government should "look only for the welfare, peace and safety of the White race."
>In 1863 he was convicted at an Army court martial of opposing the war, and exiled to the Confederacy; He did nothing wrong and the North acted completely against the Constitution
>From exile still ran for governor in Ohio in 1863 and won 40 % of the votes

>North industrializes
>Feeds its machines off Southern resources
>especially slave-picked cotton for clothing
>is in fact pretty efficient since resources don’t need to be imported from overseas and tariffs aren’t an issue
>businesswise, nobody has any problem with this
>War happens and the entire infrastructure and wealth of the South is purposefully wiped out
>durr they shoulda just industrialized
>fucking rednecks
Either learn some history or stop talking. By the way, look up how Lincoln allowed slavery to stay in the border states staying in the Union and what the working conditions were like in mid-19th century factories. Not many people come out of that era with spotless hands.

bring it you nigger dick muncher bring ur possie too ur gonna need em

He was truly an angel sent down from Heaven.

Let us always remember that angels return when God calls them back, and that St. Michael wasn't polite or gentle when he threw Lucifer out of Heaven.

more art i need to grow my propaganda collection

I've heard of him.

You fucking disgusting nigger infested little states disgust me.

>the working conditions were like in mid-19th century factories. Not many people come out of that era with spotless hands.
oh wow its like you have to make sacrifices to become a first world nation

>american flag
what could it mean by this

That is excellent.

>Respected the South's right to their own nation
Só what is the limit to a state to be fragmented? In various sovereign little pieces - state, countries?

>sacrifices to become a first world nation
exactly the world isnt lala land
but that doesnt mean we should give up everything either

state, counties ( without R)

why the stupid nigger beats

That I hate all nigger states. These fucking NIGGER dixies cry about "muh yankees" coming to their states, but never address these Cheechako FUCKS coming in and ruining MY white paradise with their STUPID accents and STUPID culture.

user its almost like a collective conscience of logic existed (not really collective) that the southerners ruffled a little to much

Here you go.

You realize the development of the south has been stunted because of that war and the loads of niggers sitting there right?

The state is sovereign. Counties are not. Southerners were fine with the existing borders.

>muh war
that was over 160 years
how the fuck can you be handicapped that bad?

saving thread

I think it was Reconstruction and share-cropping that did more long term harm, user.

whites came there with almost nothing now we have massive cities. but on the other hand its probably better that the south doesnt have supercities otherwise liberal soyboys would be everywhere