Fox News Confirms Trump-Mueller Firing

So now Fox is confirming that Trump wanted to fire Mueller in June.

What the fuck?

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/trump-ordered-mueller-fired-then-backed-off-ny-times-reports.html

I wanted to run over a 14 year old walking slowly across the street. But I didn't fucking do it. Fake fucking news.

So what i'm getting at is:
>Trump: "This is bullshit, what would happen if i just fired him"
>McGahn: "Sir that wouldn't be a good idea, and have terrible optics against you"
>Trump:"Thank you for your input, i will think about what you said"
>Trump does nothing

How the fuck is this a story? It's not a crime to THINK about doing something and then not do it.

>"talked out of doing so by White House counsel"

But this is still quite damning. He shouldn't have been talked out of doing this, because it should have been obvious that shit would fucking blow up if he fired him (implying he can, which iirc he can). At the very least this shows that he is a fucking idiotic at PR.

It's as nothingburger as stories get.

And this was their big gun they'd been saving.

It's over.

>How the fuck is this a story?

It's also recycled from months ago.

Sage.

Well its certainly the one they're pushing hard trying to drown out shit

Nice try shekel, heckle, and jive; but that just confirms that an insanely biased source is claiming this is the case.

2/10, I bumped your shifty thread.

Its not a story, this is last minute desperation. The violence will begin soon

>anonymous source "close to the white house" confirms information from four anonymous sources who were "told" about something
drumpf is done

Seriously though, this wouldn't be obstruction given that Trump is not being investigated.

It shows literally nothing. He thought Mueller was impotent as the FBI Director and wanted to fire him. Mueller has come up with fuck all in over a year investigating this Russia meme and looks more crooked every day

No, it shows that he cant have a fucking conversation without someone over-analyzing what he is saying, or that random 'sources' can just say whatever they want and the media wont question it because what they say is about Trump

Who cares, Mueller was never fired so its a mute point.

or it is a Trump Trap to get the networks to all praise mueller....then when he starts locking them up he can point and laugh

>President is not allowed to want things

If my employee was a cia nigger kike lover i would consider firing too

Moot point, retard.

>Asking legal counsel for legal advice is an impeachable offense.

i remember this going around back when it was happening. he's a businessman and used to being able to fire people who fuck with him. there was a learning curve, probably needed a lawyer to tell him why this was a bad idea.
i'm okay with it.

Trump wanted to fire everyone in june. So what? The entire bureaucracy should have been upended.

He "ordered" firing of Mueller? To whom did the most powerful man in the United States "order" the firing?

The Jews?

Like half the country wants Mueller fired. He's a conflict of interest on every level and should be under investigation himself.

I've thought about robbing a bank, I've thought about killing someone, I've thought about cleansing the world of the jew. Charge me with armed robbery, Murder and world peace.

That’s what attorneys are for you retard. people like trump just operate on animal instincts while their attorneys inform them on the legal consequences of their actions. You’re also an actual tard if you somehow believe not firing mueller is grounds for anything.

The story is not that Trump tried to fire Mueller, we all know he's been wanting to do that; the story here is that McGahn refused to go with it. Why would this be leaked now?

My guess is that Trump wants to use the memo as an excuse to fire Mueller now and the white house lawyers are sending him a warning.

>trips
>being wrong
never thoughts I'd see the day

>according to 4 people told of the matter

DRUMPF!!!!!

>Fox Jews

So Trump pays poses a hypothetical question to his aides and the media goes crazy? Nice concern trolling.