Deep State Sedition General #11

BREAKING: MISSING TEXTS RECOVERED, PHYSICAL PHONES IN CUSTODY WITH DOJ IG
>mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/status/956584484757008384
BREAKING: Memo names Nosenstein, Comey & McCabe

>truepundit.com/leaked-devin-nunes-fisa-abuse-memo-names-james-comey-rod-rosenstein-andrew-mccabe/
Joe Digenova, a former federal prosecutor says the truth is starting to seep out about the Obama Administration’s “brazen plot to exonerate Hillary Clinton” and “frame an incoming president with a false Russian conspiracy,” according to an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation. James Comey conducted a fake criminal investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as they “followed none of the regular rules, gave her every break in the book, immunized all kinds of people, allowed the destruction of evidence, with no grand jury, no subpoenas, no search warrants.

**WATCH THE INTERVIEW LINK BELOW, IT’S YOUR QUICK RUN DOWN ON DEEP STATE**
LINK TO INTERVIEW: youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
LINK TO JOE DIGENOVA TALKS ABOUT STRZOK TEXTS ON TUCKER 1-23-18: youtube.com/watch?v=rEqK9S-k0Bo
GOWDY - SECRET SOCIETY @ FBI: youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo7EmXElzs
FISA COURT OPINION (NOT MEMO) >dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

QRD:
>NSA compliance officer notices weird information regarding FISA information & FBI, informs Admiral Rogers
>Admiral Mike Rogers orders a full audit, discovers FISA court was lied to by Obama admin & FBI to illegally obtain warrant to spy on Trump, Admiral Rogers informs FISA court, FBI informs FISA court just before Admiral Rogers to try to make it seem like it was just a mistake, not intentional, court doesn't buy it.
>Admiral Rogers informed Trump without telling anyone else in government what he was doing
>Trump moves transition team the very next day, and accuses Obama of wiretapping him

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
archive.is/KdbdJ
archive.fo/R47RW
archive.is/uLycl
web.archive.org/web/20180124213348/https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2018/01/24/sedition-london-kerry-tells-abbas-confidant-trump-going-removed/
archive.fo/cxzcn
infowars.com/report-missing-fbi-text-messages-include-threats-of-violence-against-trump/
archive.fo/JYCIB
archive.is/KgD1g
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-text-messages-fbis-strzok-page/
theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/24/julian-assanges-health-in-dangerous-condition-say-doctors
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/doj-official-urges-nunes-not-to-release-memo-on-surveillance-abuses.html
truthfeednews.com/breaking-white-house-clears-the-way-for-fisa-memo-release/
washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-democrats-preparing-own-memo-to-counter-gops-misleading-fisa-memo-on-trump/article/2646967
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/fbi-officials-worried-about-being-too-tough-on-hillary-clinton-during-email-investigation-texts-show.html
thehill.com/homenews/administration/370711-justice-department-recovers-missing-fbi-agents-text-messages
grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-new-text-messages-raise-more-concerns-and-questions-fbi
youtu.be/NMbyEaK-luo
scribd.com/document/370009680/Grassley-Letter-to-FBI-Director-Christopher-Wray-Strzok-Page-Texts-Clinton-Conflict-Special-Counsel-Records-Alienation
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/956012274942128128
youtu.be/nF0YpXcZw9U
dailycaller.com/2018/01/25/trey-gowdy-fbi-texts-fix-was-in/
usa.gov/elected-officials/
archive.fo/xMeLt
archive.is/v6nSN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Now we have text messages between 2 FBI agents that were on Mueller's team confirming what we know, along with Nunes memo which Digenova discusses in the interview how it all fits together. HIGH FUCKING TREASON BY OBAMA ADMIN, TOP FBI AGENTS, CIA & OBAMA'S DOJ
TEXTS BETWEEN STRZOK (Inbox) - PAGE (Outbox)
scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed
>"Insurance policy" was the illegal FISA warrant to spy which leads to fake Russia collusion story to lead to impeachment
#ReleaseTheMemo
IF YOUR TWEET HAS @REALDONALDTRUMP OR @POTUS IT CANNOT BE BLOCKED
MEMO PREEXISTING DOC NOT WRITTEN BY REPUBLICANS BTFO DEM NARRITIVE
>youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
>Nunes to vote in his committee to release the memo, noted to be soon, Trump administration has been on the record stating Trump will declassify the memo to release to the public the information is crucial to come out to start to drop the hammer on the DNC & Democrats and all has to happen before mid-term elections take place to prevent any thwarting by Democrats in the future.

DEEP STATE CHAT ROOM LINK – NEED TO VERIFY THIS
>archive.is/KdbdJ
RELEVANT NEWS:
>archive.fo/R47RW
> archive.is/uLycl
>web.archive.org/web/20180124213348/https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2018/01/24/sedition-london-kerry-tells-abbas-confidant-trump-going-removed/
>archive.fo/cxzcn
>infowars.com/report-missing-fbi-text-messages-include-threats-of-violence-against-trump/
> archive.fo/JYCIB
> archive.is/KgD1g

BREAKING NEWS
Judicial Watch Sues for Text Messages of FBI’s Strzok and Page
>judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-text-messages-fbis-strzok-page/
Julian Assange's health in 'dangerous' condition, say doctors
>theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/24/julian-assanges-health-in-dangerous-condition-say-doctors
DOJ official urges Nunes not to release memo on surveillance abuses
>foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/doj-official-urges-nunes-not-to-release-memo-on-surveillance-abuses.html
The White House just opened the floodgates for the explosive FISA memo to be released!
>truthfeednews.com/breaking-white-house-clears-the-way-for-fisa-memo-release/
Schiff is scared, soulless eyes confirm
>washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-democrats-preparing-own-memo-to-counter-gops-misleading-fisa-memo-on-trump/article/2646967

only a moron would believe this and I'm not a moron so I'm going to watch that new anime that came out today

This is fucking awesome I hope they find dick pics!!!

oh shit user I forgot about that anime I'm going to go watch it too

Bump, popcorn ready for when these faggits get the rope

sweet thanks for reminding me I'm going to watch it too it's the best anime of the last ten years, it's transcendent

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/fbi-officials-worried-about-being-too-tough-on-hillary-clinton-during-email-investigation-texts-show.html

It's so juicy!!!

Probably afraid the cunt would have another seizure and die.

Yessss good on you OP

Link to previous threads:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/370711-justice-department-recovers-missing-fbi-agents-text-messages

Its on bruh

How about this tidbit on Priestap's wife the daughter of the CEO of Goldman Sachs.

need link to the easily readable Grassley pages
on the latest text
heres from his site but there is a better one
sperging cant find
grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-new-text-messages-raise-more-concerns-and-questions-fbi

Trump reads memo @ SOTU

>J-j-just a coincidence!

They are sliding these worse than pizzagate threads

bimp

Good Friday f-o-f.
Most anons will never comprehend this.

checked:
it's on
like a pot of neck bones
wew lad my neighbors connection is shit tonight
must be bad propagation at wifi freqs

>Trump has all the power
>he isn’t just another higher up in the swamp, he’s the president.
> has an active attempt by his own executive branch to frame him for russia/obstructing/anything for over a year now.
>political allies Sean Hannity only have “w-wait for le next epic bombshell to drop”.
>his advisors are the most spineless cowards. Scared to actually make bold proactive moves to undo this mess.
>trump is literally being cucked by these emboldened Washington careerists.

Not a shill just annoyed watching the obvious play out.

Bump.

Please tell the generals their cucks at the trials.

Bump

Same user this is brutal. "Next week, I swear!" Just enough time for the lefties to assemble their counter memo and debrief their media friends on how to supress it. Obama and Hillary could confess on air tomorrow and the left wouldn't care. "They did it for us because Trump hates gays and blacks."

bump

Sara Carter one on one Hannity earlier tonight
youtu.be/NMbyEaK-luo

Great link

scribd.com/document/370009680/Grassley-Letter-to-FBI-Director-Christopher-Wray-Strzok-Page-Texts-Clinton-Conflict-Special-Counsel-Records-Alienation

Its me

thanks
Is Sara Carter done at Circa?
Is John Solomon done at the Hill?
notably absent they used to get time in there
both been on fire the last year

maybe a few emails too?
fuck if I'm going to dream how about Assange
walks out and sets up a Supreme Take down

Where are the rest of the text? Why is this not plastered on every single major news outlet? I’m sick of seeing meullers face everywhere.

I love you bro
so with that said I have to goodheartedly give you
GO ARMY BEAT NAVY!!!

>QUICK RUN DOWN
Here's a quicker one. You're welcome.

I’d also like to know why they’re dicking around with this memo so much? If this gets Trump expnerrated or whatever they should reveal it sooner rather than later. If Nunes is fucking lying this country is as good as Germany.

you're not alone in bitching about that user
they're on the way, HOLD THE LINE
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/956012274942128128

op is a faggot for talking about the greatest political happening to ever happen in the united states.

please kill yourself.

I don’t understand why it takes so long? Just give the shit to Fox or something and be done with it.

plz do your best to ignore the shills
shareblue massive migration here today
trolling for schekels(sp?)

Fuck shareblue and have a free bump.

Jesus christ.

OP is a faggot for repeatedly shilling this load of bullshit. You're an imbecile for believing any of that shit is happening.

The texts? Doing that would obliterate any chance of bringing people to trial for corruption.

Hurryupandwait.exe

its literally all sourced and being talked about on main stream media right now, do you really think that everyone is just larping about this.

again, please kill yourself.

What would Sup Forums do if they couldn't spend every day making an ARG out of boring reality?

meant to say earlier
It will be a big, beautiful gallows built by master
craftsmen on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial
Many will gather on the Mall to observe and witness, popping corn by the fires
>The script will be written by YOU
-DJT

Trump just needs to say we are in a constitutional crisis. Declare Marshall law, and have the national guard start detaining people.

Why? It’s not illegally obtained so doesn’t that make it still usable in court?

True pundit is fake news. They parrot the Russian line. #disinformation.

I listen to HIM
I work for HIM
I am willing to sacrifice
FOR HIM AS HE HAS FOR US
locked and loaded
never deterred
WE ARE THE NATION
this is our last chance, you have nothing left to
lose but your country
FUCK THE SHILLS
FUCK THEM DRY
youtu.be/nF0YpXcZw9U

ruins a potential jury pool. Probably forcing a bench trial in the 9th circuit.... say goodbye to any convictions lmao.

Sad check.
"Muh Russia".., stop drinking the koolaid.
CNN is fake news... WaPo, NYT..
Their journos were fucking paid by DNC to writ puff pieces.
Forget Muh Russia and focus on the bullshit happening...

I gotta say if it really is Russia’s goal to divide the American people tgrough disinformation or some other shit then it’s fucking working.

That last name...

Woodwood, pic <
Is the AEWP mention in the palantine chTroom leak.
He's balls deep in this conspiracy.
He is the fake news. And burgers trust him and that is what's wrong..
No more blind trust... more critical thinking..

Bump from corrupt Leaf land

So they are using dead drops. Send the email to yourself and then I will log into your account to read it. So the email never send out.

I watch this video every other day at least

Drain the Swamp!

I think this needs some digging

This is what I want.

State of the Union, the crowd stops clapping and the dems stop groaning. He stands there, opens a briefcase and pulls out a four page paper.

On national TV he starts to read the memo, after the first few lines the dems look nervous, some of the scum try to leave. Just then the Marines kick the doors open and round up all of the perpetrators. Lead them to the front lawn of the Capitol where new gallows are built. Then they see their leaders led up the steps, one by one. The remainder get thrown in the House jail to await their fate in this sedition.

More fucking Muh Russia.
The US slapped sanctions to "punish" Russia for "meddling in elections" ..... Despite their being zero proof this happened.
Jan 29 congress is ready to extend and add new sanctions - for the same "crime"...
FFS Russia is. It behind this bullshit... It's all a homegrown US conspiracy...
Meanwhile, the effect of the sanctions is forging a tighter partnership between Russia and China.. Gold-back yuan oil futures?
These traitors with their Muh Russia are destroying America... Russia has nothing to do with it.

I myself have poor opsec due to In Too Deep reasons
but these people are semi retarded as is evident
in their communications
ran out of smart ones years ago most likely

What happens when the courts and lawmakers refuse to put the First Black POTUS in jail?

Or what happens when they put the First Black POTUS in jail?

God Bless America
and
God Bless Donald J Trump

what did KEK mean by this?

>First Black POTUS in jail
>1388
Sooooooooo close so close

some tucker vids from Daily Caller:

Speaking to Tucker, Gowdy said, “This, I think is the unvarnished truth of how they viewed both her, him and the investigation and how they wanted it to turn out. Keep in mind, Tucker, all of this is done before she was ever interviewed. So the fix was in. Unfortunately, before they even interviewed the target of the investigation.”

dailycaller.com/2018/01/25/trey-gowdy-fbi-texts-fix-was-in/

What will happen when Barry gets tossed in the slammer or hung?

checked
and confirmed the SOTU will be good
planning a feast that night
table is set, now we will eat

HES HERE

it may lead to the most fascinating Happening
ever seen
you better have a DOOMPAUL that ends them all

I wonder if black people would be angry

>What will happen when Barry gets tossed in the slammer or hung?

This

I'm worried.

you should be LEAF

Threadly Reminder for Ameranons
contact your CongressFags
>I demand that the 4 page FISA memo and any related documents be released to the American people immediately
do all your Reps and Senators too
put the pressure on
Sup Forums filled up Speaker Ryan's voicemail in an hour or two the first night
DO IT
usa.gov/elected-officials/

>>his advisors are the most spineless cowards. Scared to actually make bold proactive moves to undo this mess.
Because they know what happened to the last president that tried to go against Washington careerists

huh

oWo what's this?

hahahahahahahahahahaha
archive.fo/xMeLt
shartblu looking for a new home
weak ass motherfuckers can't do anything right
LOSE
LOSE
LOSE
absolute state of Brock
fucking laughable from the gitgo

shills trying to run distraction game and failing

DELETE THIS

they got *all* their dick pics

the catshit is out of the bag and it stinks
>Messages from October 28, 2016 show that Page was engaged in a protracted phone conversation with reporter Devlin Barrett, then with the Wall Street Journal. The discussion took place a few days after Barrett published a story reporting that the wife of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe received nearly half a million dollars in campaign donations from a committee linked to then-Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D-Va.) and two days before Barrett reported that there was an "internal feud" at the FBI over efforts to investigate the Clinton Foundation.
archive.is/v6nSN