JoeBiggs/PsyOp

please make sure this gets back to Joe Biggs as i fear they have had him and many others in a psyop to distract us and break us apart! #fuckmoot

This is urgent, Assange is trying to contact you. We can help your son. Things are happening faster than we imagined.

Wtf are you niggers talking about

i would like JoeBiggs to head the "Q research team" so please pass al info to him so he can pass it to me. his organizational skill far weigh out ny own. tha k you.

-RAwGR

>Q

counter measures are already in [full] swing

sorry im not getting the auto refresh feature. have Assange contact Joe Bigs and have Biggs 3way me. the only thing is i think moot is running my calls and is in all of our social media accounts. fuck the deep state. i have a new code that cannot be cracked unless it is given and each key changes daily automatically within the brain so no tech decoder is needed. try calling 8058339198 but i rarely get calls unless it is someone who would tell me in person the same day. soubds nuts but i see tge pattern.

>try calling 8058339198
Sage

moot fyi go check my ig, german hells angels are following me and i already passed your info and details to the friscoCh

the hells angels appear to be very interested with the moot timeline and the twin knowledge.

Expect a call a 10:30AM GMT. Do not miss it.

did chris moot graduate 04 or 05 and how the hell do i know his dumb gay faggoty ass?!

Is this some east coast vs west coast beef?

q is for faggots die nigger

sounds good i will be waiting for it but it might be a better idea to connect with me firat then patch JA in :) i can also give you another number if you call first or even noe that will probably have less issues. tjen again moot is a freak and probably has all my numbers haha. either way ibwill keep my phone on me. if i dont get a call by 11 i will assume it is what it is haha. i also can have skype business i think still if that helps.

Joe Biggs was the guy that lied HUGE in the last year by writing that bullshit article both independently and on infowars concerning the Podestas and Obama officals ordering child sex slaves.

He wrote that those same DNC dudes and a Sup Forums larp regarding the Comet Ping Pong was one in the same with ZERO PROOF. Alex went with it and so did Drudge for a minuet.

This eventually led to Alex having to apologize to the Ping Pong Restaurant Owner on behalf of his company and himself. This led to him firing Biggs, rightfully so.

Newfags from 2016 defended Biggs like clockwork, thanks (((CIA Niggers))). He and a lot of his promoters are all actual CIA or DOJ agents working hard for their money.

tl;dr Joe Biggs is 1000% CIA. His job and those of his supporters is to cause friction in the awakening of a generation.

no bs wc ec beef moot is a silk rd life larper lol...but im down to ground him into beef any day. fuck that analSlantCunt just like his sister does with a strap on. you commies wanted a war through this bs op so hey here we are now. can you handle a real war? personallybafter my son being posted up on here and recieving a notification via sms that i couldnt reply to...im up for anything. so to the fucks that wanted to make me snap...congrats but justbknow the world is snapping with me and google, fb etc. should be burbed down to the ground with thwir heads of state baricaded inside. oh and 81 if you see this shit ive been building an alliance with peoples nation for 9 years now so chances are if you need any aid i will see if ya'll can meet up and see whats good. most of them i know alreadybthink you guys are the ogs of the ConstitutionalNationalists aka patriots. WeThePeople gota come together to conquer this terroristic threat and small operations on our constitution.

joe biggs lied or got played by the deep state? if he was cia i think he would have had a team like jackprozack