This post is for the SHILLS

What is in it for you with all the shilling non-stop?
Every time ANYTHING significant happens you come out in droves harping about the most ridiculous shit.

>Russia collusion!
>drumpfkins btfo
>Trumps racist!
>Covfefe!
>#notmypresident
>mueller was assigned! I knew it!
>why do trump supporters vote against their own economic interests?
>madame president
>feel the bern

Serious question, and I’d like a real response:

At what point do you decide for yourself that, despite REALITY, you’re going to continue to blindly follow leftist ideas and left leadership?

How do you keep your dogmatic faith in it?
Why do you continue to?
Why haven’t you taken the red pill instead of hiding your head in the sand?

How can anyone OBJECTIVELY look at the facts of life, government, society, business, finances and everything else included in it, and after assessing it, think to yourself “I identify as democrat.”

Do you think of things objectively?
Do you use your own mind?
Do you think critically?
Do you process what you’ve learned?
Are you all idealists not based in reality?
If you don’t or if you aren’t:
Why the fuck do you endorse such a shitty party?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/V8sBk
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here's a thread they just pruned

archive.fo/V8sBk

NOPE. Can't talk about the fact that the mods are fucking shills. CANT DO THAT!

they get paid to post on the internet, i doubt they even understand most of the stuff they're shilling against

They probably think they are anti establishment.

Wtf I posted in that thread like a minute ago. Wtf mods, WTF

Your fucking time is up shills.

You might as well just give up and kill your fucking selves already.

>my echo chamber is being attacked ;(

The post

the noose is tightening and they're getting increasingly desperate.

soon they will not have paychecks. soon they will not be mods.

mark my fucking words.

Its all you twats which eat the bait and keeps the threads non stop page 1. Just ignore the shitty posts. Its not the shilling that is new and killing the thread. It's all the donald edgey teens that swarmed to be the cool kid that cant resist the shittiest bait in the world thats changed.

simple, the bot was coded to shill

there is no motivation beyond that

Shills are dishonest losers who will do and say anything for money

>Wahhhh its an echochamber if they dont want us astroturfing and shitting up the board with fake news

I could care less about my belief system being challenged...

But clearly you can’t, since you’ve failed to answer honestly, a single question I asked

Damn.......It is amazing the lengths these people need to go through to suppress us. They are delaying the inevitable at this point

I don't understand political cartooning without proper labelling of everything including to; but not limited to, the joke itself.

Can you help me understand, fellow human?

>proof the shills use proxies

Lacking buzzwords

Add more cuck, sjw and degenerate fellow Sup Forums memesters

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
this is for the unironical shills to read

They're unemployed nig nogs, trannies, spics, and other detritus of "humanity" and they're being paid a pittance, but a fortune to the terminally lazy and unemployable. These things are low IQ sponges on society and, since they are sponges, they have a vested interest in shilling for the continuation of an anti-white society where all the income, achievements, social institutions, and prosperity that were built and earned by whites continue to be stripped from their rightful owners and given over to them and their "allies" as a reward for doing the bidding of their masters, the kikes. They don't care a thing about truth, honor, or what is right and wrong. All they care about is that they maintain and grow the system of the Jews that exploits competent whites for the benefit of the inferior, the latter of which they quite accurately understand themselves to belong to.

It's shortsighted self interest essentially. What else could you expect from niggers? That's how they function in every action at all times, no different than an animal.

Literally, not even true. Modern shill & or shitposting tactics are post obvious bait thread and then argue with each other to keep it on page one until archive status. Couple that with discord circlejerking and you have a recipe for never ending garbage. There's no way to stop modern shills other than strict management and our current (((management))) 404's nigger hate threads. You do the math.

Want to make them go crazy?
>be on Sup Forums
>write "QAnon is not a larp"
>watch them swarm

Is it so difficult to believe that not everyone on Sup Forums leans right?

pic related

You dingus, shitlibs have the whole rest of the net to commiserate. We can't get our own space without you feeling left out. You have to invade it, because liberalism is a soft form of totalitarianism. Everyone must share in the hive mind of atomized individualism.

Mine was calling the obvious lefty a lefty. Not a clever ruse. You might have a recessive gene.

Not your safespace trumpkin snowflake. Fuck off back to the_donald.

> doesn't realize 50% of "shill posts" are bots or desperate druggies

The world is has sunken much further than you appear to understand, user. Just address each one individually, and hope that any humans involved would realize their lives need to change or are probably doing more harm than good.

>mods pruned a shit post
So...they actually did good. Stop shit posting.

Happy now?

shillbots have been confirmed by LAZARUS, this is undeniable and factual:
and they account for literally upwards of 70% new thread creation throughout the entire day.

my team and i have already done the math. this is fact. this board is under a 24/7 shill assault.

>I forget where I am sometimes
Are you willingly this retarded or is this part of the act?

I can see that actually by all the reddit tier posts. Look in the yellowstone thread.
Been gone a few months and pol has gone to shite

This is too meta on many levels

pic related, kys shill
>shill BOTs
the kike have shill AIs now

spamming is against our rules. you got away with spamming over at leddit, but you can't do that here.

>gets mad at people parroting liberal propaganda
>parrots conservative propaganda

>soft form
>putting bacon on a mosque gets you 15 years

This is the best description of a shills life I’ve ever heard.
If they could only realize how petty they subsistence is.
Can you offer a valid response?

It’s called trolling you retard. We do it for free

>click link
>1 post by this ID
larping is getting old

Check these digits

no, no you don't faggots.

this isn't your board. never has been. never will be. now go kill yourself pls

I don't doubt that there are legit paid shills, but every leftist opinion here, even legitimate ones, are met with accusations of being some bot or paid intern

>parrots
lurk m0ar, we actually provide evidence the leftists just use emotion
roll again

>waah I constantly break the rules and post off topic bullshit

>the leftists just use emotion
Not true, they also use lies.

It's literally nothing to do with the point of this board! This should be it /qa/

I can't believe youre so fucking new you not only fell for obvious bait, but have posted about it in no less than 4 threads.

I'm starting to think he's a shill here to discredit the site.

Does anybody care to post proof of an entity negotiating with an internet user to "shill" or otherwise spread propaganda on the entities behalf? I think you faggots are paranoid and full of shit and use "shill" and "shilling" as a convenient excuse to outright disregard opinions in favour of opinions which pertain to "alt-right" for the sake of the label.

I truly believe most of you are blind followers who use the "left" as a scapegoat for abything contrary to your values and ideas.

>inb4 SHILL.

I am legitimately looking for an answer which isn't hivemind retarded dogshit.

and they use shekels to buy shills

You mean like this? I have a lot more evidence if you want more

holy fuck m8

see the fucking infographic. nice try though, CTR/Shareblue/Sorosfunders are everywhere on the internet this is ancient history. we've been battling them since elections. if you're not aware of this, you need to wake the fuck up.

or you're literally a thinly veiled thought subverting shill.

>responds to a well thought out post containing multiple questions pertainibg to thought processing in relation to political choice
>doesnt actually answer ONE of them and proves by omission the assumptions are true
You. Are. A. SHILL. Faggot

You're shilling, you shill.
Touched a nerve?

Also

>"Why do people post false narratives? Contrary opinions are ok but you're posting fake news."
>Durr my echo chamber is being attacked

How are you so stupid? It's beyond me.

Please continue, I am intrigued to continue investigation if you are willing to procide evidence to substantiate proof of shilling. Thank you.

it has LITERALLY EVERYTHING to do with the fucking board faggot. my bot is cataloging all of the shill shitposts real fucking time you stupid faggot. this board is 70% shillposts and 30% genuine content. it was worse before they removed legacy captcha. it's literally INTERNAL politics of the fucking board you stupid cunt

>new

pol is definitionally not an echochamber, as shitposts get more replies, sending them to the top. Echo chamber means that unwanted opinions are removed. Your opinions are mocked and held for everyone to spit and defecate on. You are a nigger faggot shill. Kill yourself.

There is actually organizations that pay people to spread links and shit on political opponents. "Correct The Record" was a fine example.

The thing is those groups focus more on social media like twitter/Facebook/reddit. It's a waste of time for them to do it here. Everyone calling everyone else "shills" are j8st newfags falling for bait threads and getting trolled by acting like shills.

But in all seriousness we can't let Trump get the nuclear codes.

shill

also see:

also, pic related.

"carte blanche"

>implying leafs need payment to shitpost
they do it for enjoyment not shekels

Pol has certainly had a fall from grace over the last year when it comes to meme production.
Pol ylyl threads have become absolutely shit as well. Im thinking the problem isnt so much a massive uptake in shills but rather higher portions of the pol demographic that were around pre 2016 leaving recently.

Holy shit, this poetry fucking writes itself. If you think OP posted anything even close to well thought out you must be a fucking retard.
>Sup Forums
>evidence
Top kek

Calling people shills is just how redditers cope without a downvote button

Most of them won't have a job next week after the reddit ban. Maybe when so many of them are desperate to make an impression here. "Look at me, I'm still worth minimum wage!"

Then why didn’t you answer my fucking questions?!

All these fucking idiots
>wow right propaganda
>echo chamber
>hive mind

Jesus fucking Christ

I started this thread giving you faggots the opportunity to answer the most BASIC questions to prove you’re all not mindless cunts fucking ever leftist idea and not ONE of you morons has yet to answer ONE of the questions!!

Good to know.

>It's a waste of time for them to do it here
Shill detected. Its actually easier to do it here. One faggot shitposter with an internet connection, and pay per hour could nigger up the whole board completely.

>twitter/Facebook/reddit.
Which brings me to my next point, you stupid nigger. twitter/Facebook/leddit don't produce OC or good memes. They are nigger shitholes and the last stop for anything Sup Forums decides to push out. Thats why its important to astroturf Sup Forums. There is a monumental mountain of evidence of shilling on Sup Forums, on /tg/ on Sup Forums and on Sup Forums, with correct the record. Stop posting lies, you shifty shitty nigger jew.

Honestly, it's one of the easiest ways to tell if something big is true. Whenever you notice them zerging out, check everything in the catalog and find out what they're sliding.
>They probably think
Doubt it

>waaahhh arghhh muh shillz
Is Sup Forumsddit really that dumb?
So-called "shills" are just people who make fun of /p*l/.

Splendid, thank you for taking the time to educate. I'm still open ears to additional information if you're willing to provide.

Now now, no need to stoop to kike-like levels.

Why exactly are you responding in this thread? Just to show how much of a butthirt child you are?

>implying I need a legitimate insult to piss off leaf posters
I call the brain damaged little fuckers whatever I think will annoy them, the injustice is the obvious point, gets the fefes flowing.
You're describing the obvious point, and need to catch up.
This is why you lose.

As I said, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a collective movement by shariablue or whatever to shill against Trump here, but I doubt it makes up a significant fraction of the "shitposts" you see. Some people on this site will criticise Trump because they lean left(I've been around since the bush administration myself and my political alignment has changed little). Others do it simply because it's always been funny to trigger people, and that isn't going to change

more material

Thank you desu senpai
Might makes right

Zionist organizations are the biggest group of shills.

so there you have it.

definitive, undeniable proof of shilling taking place nonstop on this fucking board. and you wonder why we're fucking pissed all the time? little faggot shareblue soyboy cuckfaggots are getting paid to shit our fucking board up 24/7

>Every time ANYTHING significant happens
>significant
Freudian slip, OP

bots make up the majority of the shillposts

this is literally proven here:

Can someone give me a rundown on this memo shit? I haven't kept up with politics for months

>EEDS PAID SOROS JIDF SHAREBLUE CTR NUMALE KEK SOYBOY BUGMAN TUMBLR REDDIT FACEBOOK 9GAG TWITTER VKONTAKTE SHILLZ!!!!!!!

>Shariablue are a bunch of Larpers
Im starting to wonder why exactly it is I thought they didnt fit in

I say it's a waste of time for them to do it here because Sup Forums is full of trolls and threads last mere hours. It makes far more sense for them to do it anywhere else where their post last longer.

People autistically screeching about shills shit up the board more than actual shills. Just sage/hide/report or better yet ignore them completely. Calling them out does nothing bump extend the life of their threads and draw attention to their post.