Is England really like this?

Is England really like this?

Yes

has to be fake...has to

>were sorry to hear that.

>you've never murdered someone with a car stereo

I would have been a Brit, but I took a Kenwood tape deck to the knee.

Yuffs stealing sheit, soon to get AR15s and be macho spics

Wait, not going to happen
>Meh

Don't know, don't care. They've been sucking turd world cawk for so long their testes have resended.

This is what happens when your don't have freedom

That's depressing Meanwhile the Irish police shitpost and occasionally update ya on shite

Yes in a sense that knives, hammers, mallets etc. really get used to settle shit in-between the mandem. I've never seen or heard of anyone using a bike wheel to bang someone up though, that's a new one.

yo ma man whats that exif extension?

What do they eat with

>don’t be a heel, bin that wheel

prolly plastic forks and shit

Don’t be a wank, bin that tank!

Don't be a maggot suck off that faggot

>lost my mother to a bike wheel
>thanks. we're really sorry to hear that

One of my favorite fantasies is the British police trying to arrest me for anti-muslim speech or something but not realizing that they're in America so I get to legally gun them down while they run around in their faggy uniforms tooting their whistles or whatever they carry.

They stopped carrying whistles because the lanyard they come on could be used as a weapon.

overdramatised by this board desu

yes, theres cucked places in the uk

but the entire country isn't a muslim state lmao

the pakis tend to stick with their own race so they start up ghettos in london and stick to them

If you actually want to help you should troll them on twitter whenever they post some shit about "islamaphobia". We brits can't cos we'd legit get arrested but if you do it'll redpill people about how fucking retarded the law is here.

A bike while, a canister, and a car stereo.

I'm glad the streets of london are rid of these deadly weapons.

>pencils longer than 15cm are not allowed

Is this real? Or photoshopped bait? I genuinely can't tell.

Is anyone familiar with britcuck law?

chek'd

it's almost certainly fake but the fact that you can't tell illustrates how fucking insane things have become. NEVER give up your guns, Yank. No matter what.

Don't worry britfriend

They'll take my guns when they pry them out of my greasy, cheeseburger hands

Amazing. Yours is truly the greater nation.

Meh, win some lose some. We have guns going for us, but we have a 6,000 mile border with Mexicans. Must be nice to be surrounded by ocean.

Also please try to shoot a gun at some point in your life. It's better than sex

I’ll surrender my weapons to the police. Once I run out of the 21350 rounds of assorted ammunition, and my bayonets break. Or If they shoot me first, but I’m not a dog , Black, or a defenseless woman holding a baby so they probably won’t.

Maybe you've only had bad sex.

Maybe you've only had bad guns

I hate those assault steak knives. They are a menace to society.