Lindsay Graham

What do the kikes have on him Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fitsnews.com/2017/04/12/supreme-court-justice-lindsey-graham-is-a-woman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Mitch working you tired sheep into a shoot.

A sex tape. He likes to toss Jebs salad while Jeb's gremlin wife watches and violently flicks her bean.

Tossing the turtle.

dar defenestration of king is oin the dictonary is singklge man

BUT WE ARE KIGN CUZ I SAY SO!

That's the other one... where he rims Mitch to orgasm.

Jokes aside, I actually know what they have on him. Notice how I was the first one to respond? Notice my Russian flag?

What a shit thread, Kyle.

He has a mexican tranny prostitute who tops him every Sunday morning before he goes to church where he has alter boys sit on his lap during the service that is held completely in spanish. Then he goes to the home of his mistress who uses him as a toilet slave and shits last nights chimichangas into his eagerly waiting open mouth and she makes sure he eats every bite. He really loves México.

fuck off

Butthole Wetbutt

He has a 1.5 million dollar motor-home in a homosexual ONLY gated campground in Augusta Ga set up permanently. His favorite club is in that community called the Dawg House, underwear or less only. They deal mostly to high end customers providing Tween boys by the hour.
He pays off the majority of the HWY 20 corridor running from the Upstate to GA. this is an important transit system for his type. Most fuel tanker trucks are light load that travel in and out from the pipeline distribution centers in Belton.
He has the powerful connections to ensure well paid or disappeared.
Why you wanna know?

The question is: why did he suddenly start sucking Trump's dong after they played golf in December?

Better to KISS the Dick of you enemy than to loose the power he has right now ensuring cargo delivery from 85 to GA. You have no idea how many gypsies are in that part of GA. Gypsies will deal in anything.

Damn I shut down the Graham thread.

Fucking christ. Speak english nigga.

welp

pedo obviously just look at his gay ass face

It's this

>judging a book by its face

Yep Pedo Grahams is on the menu at the Dawg. Some of us in S.C. have been working to rid ourselves of him for awhile. He is so far out there most people do not believe the truth about the fucker.

if any place was taking money on it I would bet on young boy stuff

Have you noticed they have stopped hiding it? are we that distracted with infighting now? Graham has always taken the most hidden path, but now even he openly advocating protection of illegal activities with child.

>kikes
Ffs it's the Anglos.

Nonono. you are all wrong. he is actually born woman or intersex. poor cunt. google it.

Sauce your ribs leaf. I gave the names and locations.

He shares a Viet Namese boy with John McCain.

grandma titties and toddler feet

Lindsey really? it was raised a girl. never met a dude named lindsey.

and

ginsbourg knows here shit: fitsnews.com/2017/04/12/supreme-court-justice-lindsey-graham-is-a-woman/

and it never was married or had a gf

Actually Bitch was the preferred term used.Fake news. Graham Cracka is a man ( I use that term loosely ). Who am I?

and

never has 5oclock shadow at all. high voice. no visible adams apple. looks to have a small pair of tities on some pictures.

dont know but looks like a woman to me.

So shaves daily, Lots of men have no apple,Cold clammy hands ( I have shaken once ). Hes a pedo queer, I don't play into the trans thing. Go to the Dawg and see for yourself.

you already touched her. you go the extra mile buddy.

lol

Cant study a mark from total distance. You must acquaint yourself with the prey, like a fox pup playing with the little bunny, only one knows no fear.

I need more dilithium crystals for my vibrator.

I have given ya all I got Cracka

Plenty. They have control files on all those freaks in Congress.

Message from Starfleet Cracka

No amnesty ....... Shocking

DACA go home.

Fuck you Sup Forums

obviously hes a faggot and they have him on tape buggering a 12 year old boy

He's the very first ftm transgender.
ffs his name is Lindsay, I thought everyone knew this.

Pedo Grahams
Lindsey toast crunch

He's a pedophile.

>what is physionomy