Does he have a point?

Does he have a point?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_of_the_President_of_the_United_States#Powers_of_appointment
nytimes.com/2018/01/03/us/politics/trump-voter-fraud-commission.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dunno, do they have any evidence of a crime?

>He ordered the firing of Mueller
Is that why he's still has a job?

no, if you actually look into those people they were all hilary supporters who framed him and presented false evidence to the court. They should be in prison.

Sessions is investigating trump?

If he did nothing wrong, then he's absolutely right to fire them. They're wasting time, energy, and money.

Can anyone give me a motive for Comey releasing the Hillary memo that basically fucked her in the ass a few days before teh election?

Was that Comey making a 4d chess attempt?

it's a waste of time and public money and serves only to undermine a fairly substantial and important agenda

I think he just realized Sessions is a twat.

No, and I had no idea Walsh was a globalist shill. Thanks, Op.

This is the most retarded thing the left has said since Trump got elected. If the president has authority to fire you and orders you fired, you're fired. No one can override the president.

He was bribed by le Russians

They are all traitors and need hung. Sessions is just an idiot pussy that just needs fired.

Is this the tv guy who got his child kidnapped in 80s from a walmart that ironically does the leo tv shows?

None of those people were investigating Trump. He has never been under investigation.

NY Police had just found Anthony Weiner's laptop and it was chockfull of classified info and other bad stuff tied to Huma and Hillary. NYPD and NY branch of FBI were said to be shocked by what they saw, but suddenly the Feds swooped in and made them all shut up. Go to Youtube and you can probably find James Kallstrom (former NY FBI head) on Fox talking about it.

Fucking BASED boomer

The take over is going quite nicely. we will hang you cumskins when the day of the rope comes.

Everyone except Comey still has their job though. Most of the allegations about Trump wanting to fire the other guys were from anonymous sources. Is it really obstruction of Justice if he's not actually obstructing anything?

this is the reason I assumed but I didn't get why he had to be public about it

I can see why people hate boomers.

>says he will drain the swamp
>tries to drain it
I don't see the problem?

Comey knew that if he didn't say anything it would make it obvious they were hiding something.

Hillary wouldn't have won either way.

>why does he try to fire everyone investigating him?
Because Admiral Mike Rogers alerted him to the fact that the basis of the investigation was an illegally obtained FISA warrant.

Gentlemen, this is a slide thread. Fill out the option field. Can't wait for the day of the rope.

Sessions is definitely not any kind of hillary supporter, secret or otherwise. They had personal differences, which they have managed to reconcile or put to the side to line up some big things

Lmfao @ liberals who suddenly think the CIA/FBI are the good guys and didn't kill Kennedy, MLK, and thousands more.

MONEY LAUNDERING, PAPADAPS AND THE RUSSIA NARRATIVE

He's not a king, so YES, the other two branches of government can override him.

Go back to Amercan Civics class.

>If the DNC says they haven't done anything wrong, why do they try to stop everyone who investigates voter fraud?

>firing garbage that wastes time and holds up the Presidents administration over fake documents and fake sexual assaults and fake election tampering and fake pee orgies and a clear bias against the Trump administration from the get go
>somehow a sign of poor judgement on Trump's part

The election is over, it's over, it's time for people to accept this fact. There will be no magic impeachment or re-vote, it's done. All these fired faggots placed their bets and doubled down on the wrong horse just like everyone else, they chained their careers to Hillary hoping for rewards and now they can all sink with her.

I thought he was just going on his anti-marajewanna campaign

trump closed down his own voter fraud committee u fucking redneck moron

Waste of tax payer money. KYS Walsh.

why would u bring up trump golfing

he's famous for firing people, of course he's going to fire everyone. Doesn't mean he did anything wrong

Show us where that’s the case

>Sessions
>investigating him
He wanted to fire sessions for twiddling his thumbs then recusing himself giving life to this special council nonsense.

Do you not remember Democrats howling about the voter fraud investigation and filing lawsuits to obstruct the committee? If they're working off the assumption of guilt with Trump it's fair to do the same thing to anything they object to, like looking into voter fraud.

>no one can override the president
just the other 2 branches of government. read a book about basic civics, nigger

>
retard

care to provide a sauce, leaf?

>Muh integrity of muh election
>okay let my guys check voter rolls across the country to make sure things are on the up and up
>NO!!!! DRUMPF!!! RACIST!!! WE'LL SEE YOU IN COURT!!! YOU'LL NEVER GET THE VOTING RECORDS FASCIST!!! REEEEEE
>........ :/

FPBP

and still they havent found jack shit

>investigation
>not a trial
They would not release anything at this stage of course

>American people elect celebrity known for catch phrase "You're Fired"
>Biggest scandal is firing people

>electing a celebrity

classic Republicans

>Man notorious for firing shitty people fires shitty people not doing their job

DEEP STATE OUT!

>electing a drama teacher with name recognition
classic Canadians

>governor of california 2003-2011
pic related

The left has known from the start Mueller won’t find shit to do with Russia because there isn’t any. The goal was always to try and goad Trump into firing Mueller and nail him for that. Trump isn’t biting, so the left figures they can convince everyone that a) Trump was totally gonna fire Mueller but didn’t and b) this is somehow a crime. The desperation is off the charts.

u know Arnold is a Republican right

Democrats do not follow rules, if they had anything it'd be known.

Worse, they are colluding to take down Trump. Trump has every right to be paranoid. They want to destroy him, and will do anything they can.

There has been more than enough evidence that the dnc was working with government agencies to destroy their opposition. If impeachment proceedings start, I believe it will be the cue for the beginning of civil war. It will be a horrible, sad time, and many good people will suffer on both sides

i remember u retarded rednecks promising me trump's voter fraud commission would expose millions of illegal votes

That's the thing, he didn't fire them but the left is still upset.

What is Joe Walsh afraid of, whats he hiding from us?

I didnt. but that was not the premise of my argument.

He had reasons to fire Mueller drafted and then ordered the White House Special Counsel to follow his orders. They the White House Special Counsel refused to follow the order and said he'd resign if Trump went through with it. Trump then surrendered because I assume even he understood the optics of what would be another Saturday Night Massacre.

Sorry Jason Miller, you can disobey the president when he orders you to do an illegal act. And the excuses Trump gave for firing Mueller would all be called friverilous in any non partisan courtroom.

Now what this post get straw manned or will be countered with straight lies.

Tfw some loser on Twitter has the same name as you

>voting against integration and civil rights
classic democrats
>watching your wife get fucked by muzzie niggers
classic canadians

4 people who knew someone familiar with the his way of thinking told the NYTimes

Left Wing mass shooter. Take your medication.

it kinda was lol

u thought the governor of California from 2003-2011 was a Democrat? lol

He's firing them so he can prosecute the fuck out of them and send them all to prison.

>>voting against integration and civil rights

Democrats literally elected the first black President, the greatest President of all time, Barack Hussein Obama.

Tell me more about integration and civil rights

No because comey, mccabe, sessions, and mueller would have all been fired and jailed for corruption and gross incompetence in every sector except government

The FBI is rotten to its core. Biased, criminal, Anti American people. He has no point. Trump was 100% right to fire ComeyLeaker.

>what is the state that gives illegals permission to get identification and also loves to fellatite the illegal populace
>aka as California

>He said he is firing Mueller
>That is clearly a obstruction of justice
>The same guy the media said he is firing every one from Miller, Bannon, Kelly, even that really old looking trade guy like 24/7

I am still waiting for the proof of Russian interference that changed the election result

You know he's a celebrity right?
>celebrity > political affiliation

Why all the sudden trust for the CIA? Is it just me, but no one seemed to have so much trust for the CIA less than a decade ago

FPBP

Here it is cunt

u know he fired bannon right

and priebus, scaramucci, omarosa, flynn, spicer, Comey, Gorka, Price, etc

Assuming all of that is true it doesn't change anything. He didn't fire Mueller.

WALSH IS A TRAITOR

HANG HIM AND HIS ENTIRE PARTY

>He's not a king, so YES, the other two branches of government can override him.

FYOA.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_of_the_President_of_the_United_States#Powers_of_appointment

He can fire anyone serving at the pleasure of the President, which includes FBI director.

>that's fake news because it hurts my feelings

So by this clearly well made info graphic
>containingmylaughter.jpg
Hillary would have a bazillion more connections yet not once have you claimed she's a Russian stooge..... Interesting

Because they're wasting taxpayer money and time on a made-up story specifically designed to discredit him? And Comey needed to be fired for reasons unrelated to "muh russia."

Lol you fucking idiot take a civics course. The President isn't a dictator.

He literally had a TV show where he just fired people. It's his thing.

False equivalence for $1000.

No. Your position was that Republicans vote for celebrities. My position is that California which has a 19 point lead in favor of democrats voted for a celebrity.

These retards don't understand that executive agency are not detailed in the constitution. They are literally extensions of the office of president.

It's 2018 if you own a business then you have "business interests" on every square mile on the Earth.

Apparently tweeting at a Russian guy counts as Russian Affiliated Interests

nytimes.com/2018/01/03/us/politics/trump-voter-fraud-commission.html

dumbass

Also, the NYT dropped their non-exploding bombshell tonight to distract from Trump's ascension to WORLD god emperor at Davos.

>Democrats do not follow rules.
Democrats are fucking retarded and mistake kindness for weakness. They're basically low IQ bullies who end up getting their ass beat when the rest of society has had enough of their stupid shit. This is whats going on. Society has had enough and is now breaking down their house of cards they truly believed was invincible.

Democrats and Leftist really are low IQ and believe they're the Kings and Queens of the universe because their Hollywood cult entertainment programs have brainwashed them into believing this.

Think of an ant colony in the middle of the woods going on about it's business. The ants have no idea of anything outside of their own magnificent kingdom they've built up for themselves. Then comes along a big bear, kicking down the ant colony because it's annoying and blocking the bears path.

>proof of Russian interference
>crudely made mspaint-tier uncited infographic asserting which of trump's associates have ever interacted with russia in any way whatsoever, while indicating literally nothing about the nature of those interactions
>proof

o I am a laffin'

Maybe you shouldn't have slept through yours. He literally is the dictator of the executive branch. The FBI's power is an extension of the president.

lol yeah Theresa May loves Communism because she's a fan of Frida Kahlo.

>"Russian Business Interests"
>"Russian-Affiliated Interests"

Damn that's some thorough research

I owe a business. I don't have business interests with Russian oligarchs.

The executive branch has 12 cabinets. The FBI is not one.

>fire Comey on the advice of Rod Rosenstein
>Rod Rosenstein appoints a special counsel to investigate you for firing Comey

>He literally is the dictator of the executive branch
thats not even close to being true.