Japan birthrate

Why do everyone say that we have a birth rate problem when I see babies and young children everywhere around here? Just because we don’t crazy fuck like the Chinese doesn’t mean we don’t have sex at all. Age of consent here is 13 and people have so much sex that love hotels make billions of USD dollars per year

Just go anywhere in japan and you will see lines and lines of kindergarteners walking to school. Go on any train and you will hear babies crying

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/12/22/national/births-japan-head-new-time-low/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Age of consent is 18 you English teaching nigger faggot

Sorry was shitposting and forgot to change flag back

u have a lot of old fucks too

your population is declining because u have more deaths than deaths

not saying that's a bad thing but just because u see lots of babies doesn't mean u have an aging and declining population

Declining population is good as long as there's enough able-bodied people to fill the workforce

GENTRIFICATION HAPPENS IN 1ST WORLD COUNTRIES

That and (((they))) literally want any excuse to ship in more brownies to every civilized country

Hahaha what the fuck are you talking about age of consent here is 13 , you just can’t fuck anyone under 18 if you are over 18

Isn’t a low population better because housing prices will go down?

Japanese birth rate is in a trend of increasing

Then explain this:
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/12/22/national/births-japan-head-new-time-low/

>age of consent is 13 except it's 18 if you are over 18 so there
so what you are saying is that it's 18

So what I am saying is that go back to the Philippines you low IQ jungle monkey faggot

It's not even a big deal, really. If Japans population declines you'll have more people who will have to support the older generation. Once those people die you won't have that economic burden anymore.

so what you are saying is that it's 18 and that you are upset at being made to look like an idiot?

it's because many cultures worship fertility. Populism is a curse.

>13

What i am saying is that if you want to fuck a girl and you are 18 or older she has to be 18 or older too. I am just saying that here people can have sex at the age of 13 unless it’s with an adult that is 18 or older

>your population is declining because u have more deaths than deaths

They haven't caught him yet

I don't like sand. Its course and it gets everywhere.

its western media hype. same with the suicide rates in japan. germany and america have similar suicide rates and have for decades but allegedly japan has a problem

its because white people feel safe thinking there will be some far off land they can move to to get away from nigs

jews

Word from the bird is that only the alphas are reproducing in Japan these days, and having multiple children with multiple women too.
East asia better watch the fuck out, samurai is coming back to slit your throat from ear to ear.