He can't do it

Does he and others like him know and they are just not willing to throw all the money away by telling the truth? Or he honestly doesn't know and refuses to even think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

rightrealist.com/articles/progressivereligion.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo
youtube.com/watch?v=56UmHs_6Cfs
takimag.com/article/healthy_virile_jewish_hate_david_cole#axzz55GeQKW6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well pol?

Didn't he say if you can't discuss a certain topic you're probably wrong?

go on....

>not willing to throw all the money away by telling the truth?
This dude makes more money per month on Patreon than I do in a year.

I mean, didn't he literally say that?

Lies.

Poat proof shill.

kjhkjhkjhkjh

lmao he can't reach boss mode.

Still impotent in the face of progessive morality:
rightrealist.com/articles/progressivereligion.html

youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo
youtube.com/watch?v=56UmHs_6Cfs

If it's all bullshit he should be able make some clever points or at least he shouldn't be afraid about a discussion, because he knows what he knows and is confident in his knowledge of being right. If you avoid the discussion you're not confident in being right

These people are degenerate fuckfaces who only care about money.

I agree. Why can't those heliocentric conspiracy nuts understand this?

It is obviously too early. What would have happened if he had answered that question if only in regards to people in general and without specifics in regards to the ruthless narcissism and sociopathology of one group self appointed as God's own chosen people? If he discussed that question at all, he either would have had to tell a baldfaced lie to toe the JewishMedia™ correct speech indoctrination line, or, told any amount of truth, no matter how couched and non aggressive, which would have resulted in unleashing a full-on Jewish (the world's most vindictive and unhonor bound people) shitstorm resulting in his loosing his job, his platform, coverage, etc.

Here is a well written article discussing very related matters. Best of all it is written by a Jew. Jews hate honesty and responsibility and this Jew knows it!

Thanks for link. I'm quite familiar with his videos. They guy has a certain, what's the word, chutzpah!

the way i figure it, he solved for the enlightenment. then he returned to his faith because he believes the tenets of the enlightenment are crucial to avoiding totalitarianism, genocide and catastrophe, regardless of whether they make sense.

i disagree on that point, but i don't doubt the man's integrity for a second.

its also important to observe that sort of integrity is indicative of a high baseline stress level, which is readily observable in the man. this sort of person has a critical redpill limit much closer to the center. there's places he just can't go. don't blame him, take from his teaching what you need, there's still an awful lot of that.

i guess fine, if you think that then i guess he would be honest and not a coward.

still disastrously wrong though. enlightenment values are a suicide pact when only one side holds them, and, ironically, can bring about brutal totalitarianism much quicker than if there was a healthy dose of self-interest and discrimination going around

Hear me out

I didn't vote. For one, I assumed Killary won a long time before the election. For two, I bought the idea that Trump was just a silly TV star.

At this point, I am full on MAGA.

Point there is, shit changes.

JBP is very wise. And he's NOT. RACIST.
And you shouldn't be either.

I'm not saying there aren't niggers. There are. But imaging all black people as niggers is like imagining all whites as Michael Moore. It's just categorically false.

He's not gonna name the Jew because it ISN'T ALL JEWS. And most of the high level Jews literally aren't Jews, they're Luciferian.

>JBP is very wise. And he's NOT. RACIST.
>And you shouldn't be either.
Fuck off to leddit, fucking kekistani trumpsucking cancer faggot.

I think someone said he's a tool to keep the alt lite always lite. Him calling out and discussing anything even subtle about the jq would put him in danger of his masters. I honestly think he's funded by (((them))) through his patreon because you can't see the donor list publicly so it covers their tracks. Idk, maybe I'm just jealous of jews and their super brains and i should just go clean my room.

that kind of thinking isn't allowed here. if you're not racist, GTFO.

The fact that you're throwing around the word racist like it has any meaning tells me you're new as fuck too. Stay the fuck on r/The_Donald or if you have to stay here stay in /ptg/

Stop spewing your cuckservative faggotry all over the place, it's not good enough.

yes of course, no more tv, no more mainstream acceptance. possibly deplatforming would come next. these threads are dumb. yes they know, you know they know. it's playing ball or not playing ball.

>I have exclude everyone who doesn't march around with swastikas
Who is doing the dividing, and for (((whom)))?

I think there are a few different explanations for why Peterson refuses to name the jew. Its likely that more than one of them is correct.

Firstly, He absolutely IS aware of the jew and all the trimmings that come with it. I've watched a great many of his vids/lectures and there is no fucking way he can know as much as he does about the USSR and Nazi Germany and not know about the jewish role in modern history. Its just not reasonable.

Reason 1. Peterson knows the full truth and is using his newfound platform to push people in the right direction to find the red pills without getting himself de-platformed and thereby extending the time he has access to the normies. As soon as he drops the JQ he pushes himself out of the position where he can do the most good. Right now he has access to a massive audience who, for the most part have no fucking idea about this shit and by repeatedly telling anyone who will listen that "you gotta read Solzhenitsyn man" he can redpill people by proxy and without getting his hands dirty. There are plenty of people out there talking openly about the jews and once you've had your eyes opened there are plenty of places to go for more information. we don't need him talking about it because as soon as he does he's just preaching to the choir. The normies will stop listening to him and he will become irrelevant. He is smart enough to be thinking ahead.

Reason 2. Money.
Pretty obvious and self explanatory. Why would you throw away the hundreds of thousands of dollars he is sure to make over the next few years to alienate yourself from the target audience and remove every last shred of academic credibility in one fell swoop. Its fucking retarded.

Reason 3. And this is far fetched but here goes.
He's setting himself up to destroy his own position on purpose. In the long term he's going to make the only reasonable argument there is against NatSoc but in such a way that anyone who follows his work will be able to see through it.

If he can make a convincing argument for people to abandon the left AND the cuckservatives
while at the same time revealing the hidden hand of history AND maintaining his platform and therefor influence AND pushing his followers into the arms of only really solid political ideology left standing, that would be some serious 4D chess.

Or maybe I'm autistic and just giving him too much credit.

Spot on. Obviously he's well aware of the JQ. He's also not a moron. He'll gain as big a following as possible while slowly guiding people down that road.

he's a junkie who became addicted to notoriety and money. this doesn't mean that everything he says is wrong, just don't lionize him, he literally said that we should consider ourselves lucky that the jews run our society

You are just on the extreme end of an ideology, and butthurt that someone who doesn't ascribe to your ideology is furthering your agenda, while you just watch and complain. Peterson is a model for the individual that can get shit done, without having ignorant beliefs.

I doubt its much more than he doesnt want to contribute to the second holocaust. The state of corruption in america, fusion gps, seems to constantly point to the notion that justice = collapse

This is the most likely reason by far but I like to think he's a man with a plan.

No reason for him to mention the JQ. He actually has a media platform right now. He needs to suck in the normies to oppose political correctness, which is Jewish shariah.

Once they’ve been redpilled a little bit, they can’t go back, and will eventually learn what’s really going on

R E A D
S O L Z H E N I T S Y N

Exactly. Even if he's not doing it intentionally, it's having that effect anyway. you can't give a little bit of truth and expect people not to find out the rest. especially when you recommend sauces like solzhenitsyn.

He's not perfect, but he's one of the only leading examples i see younger kids flocking to for (good, moral) direction.

He's also getting them to ask the right questions that lead them into the right direction.

One doesn't need to be in complete alignment with someone to see a common tactical advantage.

JESUS FUCK SHILLING HIM.

IT was MolyMEME before now its fucking Peterson
I would rather watch MolyMeme being shilled than this uppity faggot

Why are you asking him to destroy his career?
This is why we can't have anything nice, Nazi's have to push everything to the fullest limit.

I mean the JQ is really important when it comes to Russian history. The fucking president acknowledges that kikes were responsible for the Bolshevik Revolution. It's not a controversial thing to say at all.
>I can't
Cuck.

>Don't do it fellow goyim
>Let's do nothing instead

How about not doing things to the people who have overlapping values.

>ITT PEOPLE THAT DON'T LISTEN

HE SAID HE'S TRYING TO UNTANGLE THE QUESTION IE THERE IS A LOT TO IT FOR AN IMMEDIATE ANSWER

> IE I CAN'T UNTANGLE YOU QUESTION THIS INSTANT

>takimag.com/article/healthy_virile_jewish_hate_david_cole#axzz55GeQKW6A

i don't get why David Cole believes in the Holocaust, now?

i know how you feel user.

>Does he and others like him know and they are just not willing to throw all the money away by telling the truth? Or he honestly doesn't know and refuses to even think about it?
a chatty cathy like peterson would have a 15 minute debate with himself if he meant that he didn't know the answer or wasn't sure. what I witnessed was a man with a gun to his head, thinking of a way to escape. and this problem is only going to get worse for peterson, he's put himself into the classic centrist's dilemma.