NAZI WEIGHTLOSS GENERAL

The board is chock full of shit threads today. Just like my body is chock full of potato chips and ice cream.

Since we don't live in a NatSoc society that gives people the freedom to legally prohibit themselves from getting obese, through dietary controls and mandatory health inspections and team exercise...let's do the next best thing...

Weight loss Sup Forums style.

IF you have lost a significant amount of weight, 40 pounds or more...describe how you did it. Otherwise, DO NOT GIVE ADVICE.
> IF you have lost a significant amount of weight, 40 pounds or more...describe how you did it. Otherwise, DO NOT GIVE ADVICE.

If you don't have abs, you may ASK for advice.
> If you don't have abs, you may ASK for advice.

This is important because only good-looking people are allowed to be white and conservative in today's america.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xaakj2HVQWo&list=PLt_lOWx8jR_NVsB9cil1Hd_c-tnz9MUPE
youtu.be/siwpn14IE7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kicking this off...pic related is me when I was 20 pounds lighter. Don't be like me.

I'm sorry

OK maybe I should have thought this one though a bit more.

>get acid reflux
>have a restricted diet
>eat tons of vegetables and fruits with little acidity
>do exercise out of paranoia that you might die
>???
>/fit/
Or
>get the flu

Easy. I stopped eating carbohydrates and sugar. Stopped drinking alcohol. Walked an hour a day.

I also take a daily supplement of apple cider vinegar, turmeric and milk thistle. These supposedly help your liver. We need our livers to break down the fat we eat and turn it in to energy.

Gained 15lbs over Christmas break when I went off this diet. But here it is a month later and that weight is gone.

If you don't change your diet, no amount of exercise will help.

I'm not fit, but I'm not fat.

I don't work out. I eat pretty much whatever I want, but I cook it myself, including "fast food." I don't drink alcohol of any kind. I smoke weed daily.

/out/ hobbies like bushcraft / survival skills. I volunteer for my local SAR group.

I weighed about 225 back in 2008, hovered around 210 through 2013, down to 190, where I want to be.

thx guys

I lost 15-20lbs with the swine flu btw.

I'm 178 lbs and 5'11

I look better around 170 lbs, from 178-170 I get a bit of a belly which is weird.

i used to be 170 and 5'11"
now i'm 310 and 5'11"

Guess I ought to mention that I'm 6'2.

I am slimming down via fasting. I'm not building muscle but I am loosing fat. When I get down to the right weight I will put some back on in muscle.

I'm going to use burger units due to the high number of burgers at this time of the day. 6' and 145 lbs, I thought of dropping to 125-130 but I can't pull it off
I guess I'll keep it to 145

Ha! Fat faggot!

how did you gain that much weight?

Just a lot of binge eating?

Jesus Christ, mate....6' 145? You should be around 180. 145 sounds extremely unhealthy, and you want to drop to 125? You'll be a fucking skeleton like that bitch that showed her beef curtains on youtube.

Pic unrelated.

Exercise and counting calories
Lost 90 lbs

I have never liked food and I only eat sweets and drink coke which I know is unhealthy. I would rather cut it all rather than munching on sugars all the day. I don't like meat, cheese or milk. The 20bmi i have now is not unhealthy, at least in Europe.

Intermittent Fasting - Eat whatever the fuck you want once a day.

Try this: youtube.com/watch?v=Xaakj2HVQWo&list=PLt_lOWx8jR_NVsB9cil1Hd_c-tnz9MUPE

I'm not shilling veganism, but it sounds like you could do better as a vegetarian or vegan, perhaps pescatarian if you are feeling adventurous.

As far as sodas go, try and get stuff with minimal sugar. I suggest Coke Zero or Fresca Citrus, if they are available in Romania.

was 94kg, down to 74kg, now back upto 78kg but lean muscle, I was 28% body fat, down to 14% now.
i cut carbs to breakfast only, kicked as much sugar as i could, means no fizzy drinks ect. It was hard at the start but i do my own shopping so just ment not buying shit things to eat. I taught myself how to make very lean meals that actually taste good. I still have maybe 1 cheat meal a week like burger king (ultimate double whipper)
I also done a 5 day water fasting diet where i ate nothing at all and only drank water.It was really that hard, probably the hardest part was my friends trying to tempt me and the fact that that week work kept having free food on.

Anyway this was over the span of a year.

A common theme most of us seem to have is cutting sugar and cooking our own meals. And it also seems like none of us are gym rats, but are still losing weight simply because of dietary modifications.

>5'6
>100lbs
Should I just become a trap? I have no purpose in this world.

> binge eating?
i guess, though it was small steps.
super strict parents i guess...i'm still not really comfortable unless someone else is telling me what's good and bad.
but what happened was i'm kind of a loner, and eating feels like safety in this rootless terrifying universe, so i did a little more of it every now and then, until today an entire box of cereal and half gallon of milk is about right for dinner, and a quart of ice cream is not unreasonable for dessert. i know it's fucking me up but it makes me feel okay for a couple of hours.
also there are a few other STEMcucks in my office who are more obese than me so it's not like there's pressure to lose the weight. also if i was fit i'd risk being lied to by even more women.
i used to play sports and train seriously so being this out of shape still feels weird even though it's been a few years.
tl;dr wahh wahh wahh time to stop eating carbs

Do you have nice feet?

Was 134kg two months ago, down to 120kg now. Pretty much just stopped drinking softdrink and booze on the weekdays, and cut down on the amount I drink on the weekend. Go swimming during my lunchbreak two days out of five at the local pool, waiting until it cools down a bit and then I'll start walking to work instead of driving.

Also, don't just replace softdrink with fruitjuice either, just use water.

DNP, or 2,4 dinitrophenol, is an explosive pesticide that acts as a proton ionophore. it collapses the proton gradient between the midochondria and chloroplast membranes, forcing the body, turning what would have become ATP into simple heat. this increases your bodies caloric burn rate from a basal rate of 1800 calories per sedentery day or so to as much as 10,000 calories per day just to beat your heart and pump your lungs.

the risk is hyperthermia. you cook yourself alive from the inside out. alcohol burns hot and will cook you. sugar will cook you. everything becomes harder. on the bright side you will have a permenantly tripled mitochondrial count.

Dantrolene, when administered early in the event of life threatening hyperthermic reactions due to DNP, can improve outcomes by uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation, leading to a release of calcium from mitochondrial stores and preventing calcium re-uptake. your muscles relax and heat dissipates.

DNP can make you lose 50 pounds in one month. starvation will make your body eat the skin. dantrolene can save your life if you begin to overheat.

youtu.be/siwpn14IE7E

You'll never say hello to you
Until you get it on the red line overload
You'll never know what you can do
Until you get it up as high as you can go
Out along the edges
Always where I burn to be
The further on the edge
The hotter the intensity
Highway to the danger zone
Gonna take you
Right into the danger zone

Fruit juice contains the same, or more sugar than sodas.

As I told my Romanian bro up there, you can still drink "fizzy" drinks, just get ones with zero sugar and zero calories. Yes, I know they don't taste as good, but once you get down to your desired weight, then you can start to work the good stuff back in to your diet.

shit nigger

well your story isn't unusual, this actually happened to an ex of mine. She was very sad and had depression problems, so she would binge eat to feel better, but then gain 15 lbs and starve herself back to her normal weight

I gained like 40 lbs dating this one asian girl. She would literally just shove deserts and burgers in front of my face 24/7. I had always been a skinny guy so when I hit 200 lbs I was like "Wait holy shit I look terrible what is going on". After we broke up I lost about 20 lbs (that's why I'm at 178).

Once you break the cycle of binge eating, it becomes easier and then you won't want to eat bad food anymore. Kinda like kicking a drug/drinking problem, just gotta force yourself to not eat much and then the weight starts falling off.

i belieb in you user

I lost about 20 lbs after getting a fitbit but have plateaued since. I want to lose another 20 or so and the all the soibois at the office is recommending intermittent fasting.

Does this shit actually work?

Do fat people even count as "people"?

Just take in less calories each day than you consume. You'll lose weight. Same effect as fasting. Or you could eat many small meals or...snacks really, throughout the day.

Only if they're white.

Stop eating. I lost almost all my fat by only eating a pot of cereal (~200g) in the morning and bread with egg or cucumber in the afternoon. Don't drink anything but water or tea without any sweetening. I also exercise in my home, 1 rep every hour or so of a basic combination of push ups, crunches etc.

t. fat person

Went from 198 lbs to 144 lbs in a bit over five months. Did keto which helped with willpower since I'd still get hungry but never hangry. Probably lost weight mostly due to making my food instead of grabbing fast food or frozen microwave crap rather than keto itself being magical. Still working on adding muscle mass.

Step one
EAT
ONION
RAW

Step two
Profit

I’m looking for some advice bros. I FUCKING HIT 3 plates first time tonight on bench. Should I keep bulking or start cutting? Any tips for aesthetics? I’m guessing my bf is around 18-20?

/fit/

thanks anons

Coke zero is but I don't like it. And I like sone meat as long as it is ultra minced such as liver spread or salami, otherwise I would rather eat only bread than a steak.

It's called self control you fat pieces of shit.
Tell mommy and daddy to stop being you jelly donuts and glazed dumplings and maybe you'll lose some weight, lard asses. Oh, and how about running a mile or two in the morning. Ever think of that, hoarkers?

Lost 120 pounds in high school with god-tier willpower, eating 1000 calories below my BMR, zero calorie tea and lots of cigarettes. No exercise at all

900 calories a day until you are in the normal BMI range. Can seriously be anything you want but 900 calories and that’s it. Don’t even think about working out or other shit until you have the discipline to limit caloric intake. I lost 80lbs in about 6 months doing this. Now I’m building muscle and I have the discipline of an anorexic teenager. Feels great. I did it by only “eating” meal replacement shakes (no fucking soy) because it makes it easy to precisely measure calories and also is just convenient as fuck to never have to cook food.

the absolute state of the alt right

nigger you're not alone, living through the exact same shit right now

I don't now how it got that far, I'm truly disgusted at the lifestyle I've come to lead and I can't seem to kick it...for the same reasons outlined by you

also for months I've been dealing with this nasty acid reflux, it's really taking a toll on me

I heard making magic crystals also helps with weight loss.

>40lbs or more
I "only" lost 30, but here's what i did
>be 210 lbs
>go to /fit/
>read the sticky, follow it's advice
>lose weight, gain muscle
That's pretty much it.

>Just follow CICO to lose weight.
>Just introduce an overloading resistance to your muscles in order to gain muscle.
That's all you need to do in order to get started. There's obviously more to it than just that, but noob gains are a thing. Just get started NOW and stick to it! learn more as you go along , it's all out there on the internet.

i can't disagree with you there, user

>Not adding onion to your chlori- I mean crystals

It's like you want to never get /fit/

actually hard gaining. up to 193 from 170 @ 25%. goal is 215 @ 15%

sound like a reasonable goal?

Just eat until you feel sick, and then go on a keep eating.

t. 5'11, 112 lbs hungry skellington working on gaining weight

I’m 5 11 and 200 lbs. was a lineman. Here’s my diet. Eat bowl of bland oatmeal for breakfast. Lunch is usually two cooked eggs with some oliv soil. Dinner is an apple. I usually also ran for one houar onan old treadmill, so about 6 miles, but haven’t for the past week due to finals. How should I tweak my diet and lifestyle. Plz help. I wanna be able to be a soldier for Israel for a while so I can gi bill myself a degree.

Cook all your own food.

Hill sprints absolutely terrorize fat.
You will want to puke. You can't breathe. Can't see properly because you are dizzy and there is sweat in your eyes. You tired so fast you feel pathetic.

But your changing, back into something alive again.

good plan user