youtube.com/watch?v=Lkr01bWJnM4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Frud5RFtTi0
youtube.com/watch?v=HO9Di9NAEBA
youtube.com/watch?v=0rVwuowU6Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=wuDx6_PLIVk
youtube.com/watch?v=4pL5yObFnJ4
youtu.be/1ahfNG9dHG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally started punch A nazi, bash a dash shit.

Listen to Sibelius user. Better for your nationalist soul

No! Those faggots old and new are liberal scum!

Screwdriver and some of the Ramones. there is good, old punk out there.

Synthwave & Retro Electro is ultimate white man's music.

based

Rise above

Listen to some Mountain Goats

I miss the 90s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sTAan-fd9PU

I really enjoy punk, but it's far from /ourmusic/ thematically

Leftists and faggots got a monopoly on it a long time ago, aside from subgenres like Oi! and RAC.

It's funny listening to old leftist Punk though. they often criticised the Left and were politically incorrect so they said things that would offend modern Punk Rock fans. Half of those old bands would be boycotted today.

>coming to Sup Forums for validation
Kill yourself Tyrone

Great taste my nigger

ONLY older , niche ones. Not pleb tier "I hate drumpf bash the fash punch a nazi" """"" punk""""" bands.

Only RAC

this
youtube.com/watch?v=Lkr01bWJnM4

I LOVE GREEN DAY

Classical rock. Generally white people with instruments. I'm not gonna tell you what constitutes as good music.

Original troll Lee Ving

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Frud5RFtTi0

what's that four bar logo and why is it on this too?

youtube.com/watch?v=HO9Di9NAEBA

There have been quite a few fashy punk bands. "Danzig" sort of explains itself lol

No modern music is good besides maybe electronica.

Punk bands usually symbolize the sort of anti thesis of modern culture.

Old punk is fucking based.

The scene these days is a fucking SJW cesspool though. (pic related)
Anarcho-vegan-feminist-queer-leftist-crusty bullshit. Punk is literally ruined.

Don't you feel pathetic having to get validation from your fellow aspies before you can even enjoy a song?

Skrewdriver you fucking poser

they still haven't even figured out im controlling both sides

youtube.com/watch?v=0rVwuowU6Fs

Classic punk rock was absolutely dominated by Communists

We're hitting rock bottom of faggots using imagery not fittting ot their style.

I listen to a lot of hardcore and grind but cmon man, its generally bluepilled at best openly advocating marxist revolution at worst, oi / rac / some nyhc aside. If you want to add the backslashes to something and call it "ours" you're looking for black metal, maybe not for you and I but at least for Europeans.

I saw the misfits last month at the forum in LA, best show Ive ever been to. and ive been to a good amount. you guys missed out.

Holy crap I hope you posted this out of irony. This is the epitome of stripping the image of punk rock and slapping it on something completely different. This could well be a Selena Gomez song with the right tweeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=wuDx6_PLIVk

FUCK!

Did Danzig actually sing it?

I went to a Misfits show without him in the line up and it was sub par. Danzig's last big show in LA was the shit.

yup, Danzig mothafukka!

You can thank normfaggots for that.
They ruin communities, art, everything. Just suffix -punk to anything,
Steampunk
Cyberpunk
Crustpunk
Fagpunk
What the fuck

Cyberpunk as a fictional genre made sense. It was inspired by punk rock culture. The rest is just retarded bandwagoning.

It's fine when it stays in fiction, but we see fags going "omg it's so cyberpunk haha" *duct tapes a blue LED to dick*
It's so fucking embarrassing to watch, like naive and insecure teenage girls doing their stupid shit.

Punk is Jewish communist faggot bullshit

So if that's what you're into, listening to a bunch of screeching no-talent kikes kvetching and having a temper tantrum, then go ahead and listen to punk.

Every single genre is fine as long as the lyrics aren't retarded and the artist isn't too retarded (most artists are retarded, it's the nature of the youth bell curve).

Danzig is redpilled. check out this interview with Jonesy's Jukebox.
youtube.com/watch?v=4pL5yObFnJ4

The only /ourmusic/ is Classical due to the cultural importance and Folk due the community building and passing on of old songs (often very local and unique and also VERY old).

Mentions Bilderberg. I'm sure he's holding back a lot to preserve his career. Too bad he's a dying breed compared to the leftist commie faggotry of today.

It's black flag's very iconic logo

nonconformist just to make others 'deal with it'

degenerate.

oi is obviously ok, but they tend not to be good bands.

great song from way back tho
youtu.be/1ahfNG9dHG8