Shills

Shills why do you suck Sup Forumss cock so much?

It's like they go to sleep and forget about the previous days arguements.

checked and bumped

People shill Sup Forums because at white nationalists on the internet is an age old tradition and I'd wager folks find it especially amusing to do it website that's genuinely considered the asshole of the internet.

Nigger, wat? Did did you intentionally leave out all the operative words in that post?

No, although I did forget to put quotation marks around "shill".

Most people who post "shill" topics are more trolling than anything else... Especially on Sup Forums, since its filled with people who try to seriously discuss race and nationalism on a website that also has a sub-forum dedicated to dickgirls.

bruh, you need to get a fuckin catscan if you're not a bot.

you surpassed autism and went straight to aneurysm

Pilpul

bump

Nah, man. I'm fine.

But I've been around on the internet for a bit to know that most folks that shitpost on places like Sup Forums aren't getting paid for it...

It's a combination of boredom and believing that these sort of places are acceptable targets to troll.

How soon until they figure out the shareblue shoah over at r/politics was due to mod team infiltration and gentle coercing?

Are you saying pic related?

What do you mean by this? Some of our guys gained shareblouse's confidence and then they outed themselves? If so, well, well done.

Goes back to shake the kikes hand. What a cuck.

We don't get paid in gbp. Hope Brock isn't too heartbroken over that shitty ROI, lol.

What are you talking about? Sup Forums is satire pretending that Trump, Nazis, and fat white crybaby losers are actually cool?
The only "shills" here are Russia-bots paid to pretend Trump and tiny cocked fat fuck white poorfags like you are an important demographic.

Newfag go home.

wut?

Trump is not happy.
You work for Brock or other mods do and you subverted them?

what was trump thinking at that stage

shareblue pls

>nazis
>fat white crybaby
>tiny cocked fat fuck white poorfags
>newfag
>works in the russian bot narrative
Next time try to be more subtle with your bait

bump

>Claimed territory for America in Israel's most sacred city, to (((their))) extreme dismay
>People still claim he's a Jew shill