Welcome ShareBlue. Have a seat. I have some things to share with you

So you got banned from reddit and now you wish to endure the bowels of hell itself. If you're going to join us, there are a few things you should know, and I'm sure other Anons will be happy to share their own with you as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ6mCI3wpEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get out while you still can!

>we own this board, not you shillfaggots

First, you're all faggots. You will all kill yourselves before you finish college, and if you don't, you won't be too thrilled with the penalty for treason.

FPBP

Second, your innocence will be stripped away before your eyes and you will find yourself disoriented and questioning reality as you start to notice things aren't what they seem.

You will hate yourself and everyone you know. You won't enjoy anything anymore.

Television will no longer entertain you. Movies and TV shows will start to fray and expose their true nature as propaganda

Your heroes will become villains, and the villains will become confusing

I do wonder how many ShareBlue employees took the job because they needed health insurance, then ended up getting a red-pill suppository

anything to put food on the table, I guess

Things aren't as simple now. It's not just a job to pay for college. What are you in college for? What are they teaching you? Are you learning to think independently, or are you learning to rely on the truth as it is written?

I, for one, welcome the Share Blue faggots. There is no way they can come here without red pilling themselves on accident. They all have their paid agenda but deep down inside they know that the elite ruling class is playing them as fools just like everyone else.

The enemy is, and always will be whatever antithesizes unity. In order to redistribute power to the people and away from the elite ruling class, we must all collectively demand it together

This is our generations gadsen flag. History will remember this image

Suddenly it seems like maybe everything is being planned out for you. But it's not just for you, it's for all of us. We are just an audience for (((them))), and they direct the players to keep us entertained while they suck us dry.

Here is the direct reason that everyone hates eachother in 2018. He lies the literal birthplace and date of fake news and the demographic warfare that they wage on the 99%

How much money is a lot of money? Do you have a lot of money? I bet you couldn't fill a single crate with cash, and neither can I.

Think about it.

I can't even imagine how one would go about even filling one of those crates.

why does this reverse image as Libya

so what is it Sup Forums? Is the holocaust fake or was it a justified mass murder?

"Inside every cynic is a disappointed idealist."

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ6mCI3wpEk

George never took the step to fixing the world.

You tell me.

Jesus give me a couple hours to read this and ill get back to you

>was it a justified mass murder?
No, but it will be.

checked

Fuck shareblue.

Take your time, take breaks because your stomach will churn.

They should be aware that BRAPposting is the highest form of dialogue here

Checked

I hope you guys got life insurance, too, because they wouldn't want you to testify.

>shareblue banned from reddit
Explaination?

Read

You'll start to notice (((cohencidences))) that you never wanted to see, and until now were denying you saw.

I've got a friend who is into some shady shit, all of a sudden he's got a new Porsche and lots of cash. Wonder why.

Thanks for the images fin user

TLDR (Pic Related)

My pleasure. I have many pics what ex-shariablue user dumped from Matthew's failbook.

>Why does the media want to divide us?

I love this one... Such a classic

They are no match for weaponized autism.

t_d retards think everything they dont like is shareblue

Hi Oliver or Matthew?