Notice how he's out from behind the curtain now?

Pic related.

Georgie boy is out of the shadows and publicly speaking about Trump.

He is afraid. His puppets are not getting the job done. He's been letting his mouthpieces talk for him up until now. Those who do his bidding keep coming up short.

Georgie knows it's do or die time. He's planning on something sinister. His public comments, which the (((media))) are now proudly displaying, are thinly-veiled threats against POTUS.

This is no coincidence. The left, who often acts as if Soros is some boogeyman, or figment of our collective imagination, is now cheering him on openly.

Again, this is no coincidence.

Stay tuned very closely.

Bump

OP seems like a shill who is gonna try and blame an Israeli false flag on Soros.

CIA schemers are so incompetent it's amazing they ever got anyone to do anything in the first place.

faggot is dead soon, his son will have to be dealt with

>Muh CIA
fuck you Israeli scum.

im an american patriot you fucking blockhead

Fuck both, what is wrong with you?

That makes perfect sense, Mr. Media Matters For America employee. (I hope I have not misgendered you!)

Anons, watch Soros slither his way around international media these next few days. The globalists are getting desperate.

just some dumb cunt

shills just attack everyone now. they say all kinds of retarded shit just to make people mad and confused

>MUH GLOBALISTS
ZIonism and Globalism are 2 tentacles of the same beast.

Precisely my point.

Soros is a like of the highest order.

>highest order
my ass. He's a puppet of the Rothschilds. If any False Flags happen Israel is behind it. End of story.

seems that way. i noticed them ramping up this past week. maybe they're on death watch.

It won't be a false flag in Israel. At least I highly doubt it.

Soros is of the Rothschild ilk. Their kind cannot be trusted and will do what it takes.

My money is on China and NK being part of the ploy. Iran is my next choice.

NO. IF A FALSE FLAG HAPPENS ANYWHERE ISRAEL IS BEHIND IT

Not arguing that at all, dipshit. I know (((they))) are behind it. (((They))) are always behind it.

(((They'll))) use other nations as pawns.

Leftist joos are only one side of the coin.

>pro cia
>pro israel
>implying I need to pick one
fuck you

He doesnt have much time and he knows.. Both he and the son are getting a dirt nap

He's down to the yellow health bar!

Someone kill his son. He'll likely be just like his father. And kill whoever else the money would go to.
He's literally a top enemy.

>Someone kill his son

which one

>OP seems like a shill who is gonna try and blame an Israeli false flag on Soros.
This is some prime shilling. Imagine being a shill calling the OP a shill and saying non-shills will blame an Israeli false flag on Soros. The question to ask is why would you think there's a difference between Soros' plans and Israel's plans for Greater Israel?

What did king Jew mean by this? is he going to have Trump suicided?

If anything happens It's Israel.

Let's say something does happen to the president, the FBI is so compromised that whatever they say about anything would not be believed.

Stop defending Soros. He is evil and certainly would not stand up for you. Get his dick out of your mouth already

Nighty night Georgi

I imagine like with most families, once the patriarch is gone, the kids won't be able to continue. They don't have the focus

No one is ever going to do anything about soros

Can you smell the circus Georgi?

Happening within 7 days.

Some nation needs to assassinate his son, Alex, like what happened with Kim's brother

Oh Soros, my dirty and old friend. You will die soon

James Bond never trusts a man with a big Windsor Knot for his tie. This gives me a good reason why to heed that advice.

full windsor > half windsor

>Notice how he's out from behind the curtain now?
>Georgie boy is out of the shadows and publicly speaking about Trump.
>He is afraid. His puppets are not getting the job done. He's been letting his mouthpieces talk for him up until now. Those who do his bidding keep coming up short.
>Georgie knows it's do or die time.

Spot on. You've put your finger on it. What it is.

either that or he is going to make sure he only gets one term. As (((they))) usually controls who wins the election.

>He is afraid

He is 150 years old and is gonna die in 2 years. What is there for him to be afraid about? At that age, he shouldn't be giving a fuck.

Throw in MI6 while you're at it. George is still new money compared to Jacob Rothschild and his clan though. (((London))) is the real heart of globalism. Basically anyone who loses anonymity is starting to get thrown under the bus. (((They))) will just get new slaves. Let's keep up the momentum tho. Keep bumping relevant threads and pissing off shills

2nd

>911
This has to be FBI monitored, but capturing his son seems like a better idea. I mean the dude will throw out his shekels for anything, and it would keep his Rothschild pals from doing the same. At least we could TRY and keep him from funding all this bullshit

Israel loves Trump. He gives them what they want by cutting aid for Palestinians and moving the embassy.

This just means that there's someone else behind the curtains now. And I think I have an idea who it is. Despite the collective intelligence of Sup Forums, not a single person has successfully named him.

Hint: it's not a jew.

British banker?

This is going to push anti-billionaire leftists away from SJW leftists.. and away from communism. This was a mistake on his part. Now would be a good time to educate normies on Soros and Ukraine, Soros crashing economies and Soros shorting the US economy.

Zuck?
I can see zuck becoming soros 2.0 as the old guard dies off

Zuck isn't old enough. My guess would be some royal in Saudi Arabia.

B u m p