One Piece

They're in.

mom's stomach

In Linlin's stomach, yeah

Who was the worst father and why?

does anyone have that doujin where ankainu and coby change places in marineford and akainu wound up being saved by buggy

Guys have you heard about the new leaks? Apparently Big Mom wanted to make another wedding party after the planned Vinsmoke one. She was going to marry Smoothie to Crocodile. And we also find out that Smoothie is heads over heels for Crocodile while he is total tsundere towards her.

Judge by far. Anyone who says Doffy's father is straight up retarded. There's a huge difference between being retarded and straight up evil.

In the toilet.

Judge

>800 chapters later
>Oda still can't draw cute feet

Fuck off footfag

yes, retarded is actually worse

at least an evil father would commit evil deeds in FAVOR of giving his son a good future, even though sanji's dad threated him like shit, he let his son go away when he tried to escape, instead of keeping him jailed forever.

ussop's dad is just sort of neutral, he never was there, but neither brought wrong upon his son.

doffy's dad literally almost got them murdered due to retardation.

judge gives 2 fucks about his normal sons and only hates sanji for jobbing all the time
doffys dad cares about his sons and want them saved before him. his issue is with him wanting to live among the normals and got btfoed
yasopp just straight abandoned usopp and his wife for shanks. literally like that no fucks given. he thinks shanks >>>>>>> usopp. so ofc hes worst

Judge only hates Sanji, and even then its because he resents him because his wife killed herself for trying to normalize his kids.

Yassop loves his family and they must have good enough trust to let him set sail.

Doffy's father is the biggest waste of space of all time who put his entire family in danger.

>tfw there hasn't been a decent opening since the sixth one

>there's a huge fucking battle going on with gunshots and shit
>everyone's yelling and dying
>one faggot yelling about something is heard by every single person in the entire battle
>they all listen to one faggot yelling in the middle of a battle and stop fighting

Sometimes one piece is truly retarded

What would garp have done if Akainu had killed coby?

This. Yasopp is a literal nigger.

>that dagger clash
lel

His dad didn't almost get them murdered, the pissed off public did. Would you fully blame a murdered victim for not having the sense to avoid walking down a shady neighborhood? Yes, he's partially to blame but compared to Judge, who actively committed his acts, its not even a contest.

You can say that Judge at least gives a shit about his non Sanji sons.
Doflamingo dad wasn't really a bad guy, just really naive.
Ussop dad thought that some souless ginger was more important than his own son

You didn't post dragon

usopp versus yasopp is going to be heartbreaking, right?

At least Dragon made sure Luffy knew nothing about him and made sure that Garp would take care of him

dragon saved luffy in loguetown
he cares about his kid.

It won't be Usopp vs Yasopp
It'll be Yasopp jobbing to Van Augur and then Usopp having a MGS-ass sniper fight with him

Judge hates Sanji because muh "who killed your mother to come into the world?" typical drama. Hating Sanji for that is kinda understandable. Some people react like this.

But using his family as biological tools to get his revenge is not excusable.

Nothing. He was willing to let his actual adopted grandson get executed by the Marines, he wouldn't do shit if Akainu killed Coby.

You have to also consider the cultural attitudes regarding certain things in the world of OP. From the fact that no one was really surprised that Usopp's dad had left him and with Luffy coming from similar circumstances, it can be implied that pirates leaving their wife and kids is fairly common in the world of OP. Also considering that Usopp's mom and Usopp didn't really hate him for it, its probably not that looked down upon. So given that I don't really think Usopp's dad was a bad guy at all.

Sounds boring and predictable, I am glad you're not writing the story

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

I'm pretty sure Linlin doesn't take decades to finish digesting whatever she eats.

>Sounds boring and predictable
Yeah, because that's what the evidence leads to
Everyone knows that the Red-haired Pirates are going to job to Blackbeard Pirates at the end

fight together and we go were good. other than that, yeah youre right

Dragon has a noble cause though. Overthrowing the corrupt WG is more important than raising Luffy.

Usopp and Yasopp meet and prepare to duel.
Then Yasopp gets fucking sniped from an entire island away by Van Augur forcing a creative and destructive sniper duel that lasts 15 chapters, inspired by the End boss fight in MGS3.

>3d rendered merry
stop
The reason he didn't step in is because Ace was a pirate and he was a marine.
It's a bit different here.

Does coby still report to Akainu? Wouldn't that be a bit awkward?

the only good opening is the first one.
I skip every single opening after that and nothing anyone does can put a stop to it

I'll tell you whose children are the most ashamed of him

is it that noble? seems like pirates will just enter and pillage every island that was under the marines protection once the WG is dismantled.

a fucking carrot is a cute carrot!

Why are tekking101 and Legendmac the only good reviewers?

I hope you mean since the 17th one

Revolutionaries would probably replace the WG in that scenario and marines would be their lapdogs instead.

Why can't she and Jinbe join the Strawhats at the same time?

Nope. Dragon cares about Luffy and hid his son from everyone to protect him. And he even saved him once.

Doffy's dad saw what pieces of shit the Tebryubito were and didn't want his kids to becomes that.
I agree with him better dead that to grow up like that snot fuck Luffy punched in Sabaody

Fuck off Blackbeardfag.

Jesus already jobbed to Sabo.

Blackbeard also has a Giant in his crew.

That is another Future Jobber.

Deal with it.

Who?

Why didn't Dofla's father just move to Enies Lobby when he can move anywhere in the world?

Post YFW after all of the buildup into making BB the final boss and after all of the powerups that he's acquired, he ends up getting jobbed by another Yonko or perhaps luffy.

>revolutionaries replacing the entire structure of the WG
>marines bending to the revolutionaries will suddenly

what??

San Juan wolf isn't a giant. He's some kind of Fishman much larger than a giant

I only watch this fat fuck when some character he hates does something of relevance. His denial with Urouge was pretty satisfying

BB is going to kill himself in accident
Screencap this.

Its like you've never paid attention in your history classes. The marines are pretty much the military whereas the WG are the politicians and power structure behind them. In a coup d'etat usually parts of the military allied with WG resign but most of it stays in tact to follow the orders of the new power structure.

I don't think they want to destroy it so much as reform it. The marines aren't going anywhere if they succeed.

time skip nami with short hair edition

This. His only mistake was getting born as a Tebryubito. He would have been a great dad in any other scenario.

Gross

That's a temporary problem compared to having the world ruled by corrupt people who are willing to genocide entire islands just because a couple of people "know too much."

What the hell is with all this undeserved Doffy's dad hate. Him and his family would've lived a fine life it it weren't for Doffy's arrogant ass. And why is leaving the dragons so bad, they are horrible people he's one of the few decent people outside the main cast

I get what you're saying, but Akainu, the man basically in charge of the marines, is not going to just kneel infront of Dragon and execute his orders.

Any of those kids you recognize?

Of course. Some prominent generals refuse to comply with orders of new government as well. They get executed.

Doffy's dad was a legit great dude, but still a retard.

Too thin.

Huh.

Doesn't matter. Oda hates super tall and super large people in One Piece.

Also, Fishmen treated like jokes in One Piece.

A Revolutionary Fishman jobbed to Barto's Barrier despite being a karate master.

Fucking Caribou almost kidnapped everybody on Fishman Island.

Fishman Island Army couldn't even handle a few Steroid Users.

Fishmen and Giants are Jobbers. Deal with it

But we're not talking about reality, where you can just storm into an office with 20 guards and apprehend a guy. Akainu has magma powers, he will put up a fight.

Looks too much like Koala. Long haired nami is way better.

Dragon won't survive. He will get killed.

In the Zodiac, the Cat or the Rat are always Traitors in Fiction.

Yeah but you're acting like there wont be a fight to take over WG. Mind you, I dont think thats how its gonna go down in the manga at all, but if Revolutionaries overthrow the WG they will have to defeat Akainu, so he really wouldnt be a problem after they win..

Anybody got that One Piece Volume 27 theory picture?

Boring

she looks like shit
odas post ts proportions doesnt work with short hair

So we can all agree that Judge and Linlin are the worst parent ever?

They are both giant brats.

is this the plot twist, they're one person?

It isn't what I thought it would be.

Barto's barrier is super OP and cant be destroyed by anything though

>the worst parents ever
Fixed. Sorry for the typo

>Barto barriers coated in armament haki

BB is going to get killed by Cody.

Carrot is already a SH, she'll think she overstayed her welcome after this arc or wano and tries to leave but everyone will tell her that she's always been a Straw Hat and their nakama.

>Carrot is already a SH

>"hahaha my unstoppable birdcage will destroy everything" (including myself)
>when there's a fucking kareoseki building inside
Did Oda went full retard at the end of Dressrosa? That forced countdown wasn't necessary at all.

Barto's barrier does not prevent light or gas from passing through.

Otherwise, Barto would not be able to breath or see anything.

Kuma, Kizaru, Ceaser, etc could easily bypass Barto's barrier.

Oda knows he fucked up with the bird cage. Was really disappointed at that time. Thank god WCI is actually good tho.

You know that's gonna be an actual scene once they meet, right?

>Barto's barrier does not prevent light or gas from passing through.
Barto barriers blocked the king punch wich was basically a big air cannon

It's a magic barrier, this is up to debate.

>using real world physics in One Piece

No way that factory could hold an entire country. The survivors would've been finished off by Doffy.

>"hahaha my unstoppable birdcage will destroy everything" (including myself)
no one said that

Gol D. Roger, then Sabo's dad

Wouldn't he still have air inside the barrier?